• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

<3 u Masque

Oh, my life is a very messed-up one >.>

Is it because of the thirst? :p

Happy New Year LGBTGAF :) Here's a picture of me with a plush chicken on my head to celebrate.

rNjKKwr.jpg

What's the guy in the background doing?

Edit: oops I did it again... dat 50 ppp I:

I am playing Xenoblade Chronicles.

I was going to make a Colony Bottoms/Colony Top joke (just how colony?) and then I found there's Swimming Oil as equipment for some shirtlessness.
not seconds after posting, I gained experience for finding a place called Rear Entrance, is this game what I think it is

Kevyt

Doesn't everyone? What? Why are you all starring at me like that?

Huh, what?

I was going to make a Colony Bottoms/Colony Top joke (just how colony?) and then I found there's Swimming Oil as equipment for some shirtlessness.
not seconds after posting, I gained experience for finding a place called Rear Entrance, is this game what I think it is

Kinky. lol.

B-Dex

So I groped like lots of straight guys last night. And then made out with a hot married guy in front of his wife. Then passed out drunk and don't remember what happened.

Happy 2015 y'all!!!!

Kevyt

Wgo needs a bf when you can have jelly filled donuts? Here's to my 2015 and jelly filled donuts, the fattening. ^.^

HylianTom

Banned
So I groped like lots of straight guys last night. And then made out with a hot married guy in front of his wife. Then passed out drunk and don't remember what happened.

Happy 2015 y'all!!!!

Whoa!

I've been through some shit, but how in the hell does one pull that off?

Huh huh.. I said "pull off." Huh huh..

So not sure if I'm in an LDR now, if I'm in a relationship, dating or what. But I'm definitely in something with my boy from Chicago. After a night of emotional upheaval, a tense dinner date, and amazing (and finally) make up sex, we have a "thing". He flies out tomorow and were temporarily parting ways, but we do so from a place of love and not anger or hurt feelings. It's strange cuz I'm not clear what this is...but I do know that we love each other.

So not sure if I'm in an LDR now, if I'm in a relationship, dating or what. But I'm definitely in something with my boy from Chicago. After a night of emotional upheaval, a tense dinner date, and amazing (and finally) make up sex, we have a "thing". He flies out tomorow and were temporarily parting ways, but we do so from a place of love and not anger or hurt feelings. It's strange cuz I'm not clear what this is...but I do know that we love each other.
Congrats. :)
Glad you two were able to work it out.

a happy ending yasss
cmt-medium.gif

terrisus

I feel bad I wasn't able to post more the other day, and I'm not sure how useful my advice is, but, from the point of view of being a guy who, when I was looking for a woman to be with, was specifically looking for someone for a committed, long-term relationship (which it sounds like is what this guy is looking for), when I was looking for someone, if it became apparent that the person wasn't interested in that, I would basically just move on. Which is what it seems like he was close to doing the other day.

I mean, the guy flew out there to be with you, is making all the moves and trying to get this to move forward to being a serious relationship. And it seems like (from my understanding of it) that if it's not that, he's not too interested in it otherwise.

Now, obviously I don't know you - or him - or what either of you are looking for. But, from the sounds of it, if you do want to be with him, you're going to need to assure him that you're in this and show a similar level of commitment back to him.

If that's not what you want/what you're looking for, obviously don't just do it because that's what he wants to hear. And I understand you have some other issues with self-confidence and such - talk with him about that stuff! Get it out there, put it all on the table, be up-front and honest with him about what's on your mind. From how it seems, it seems like he would appreciate that. However, indicision and feeling like there's stuff that's not being said seems like what would drive him away.

So, as I said, take that for what it's worth. I could be completely off. I could be reading him completely wrong. And again, my perspective is admittedly a different one. But, that's my take on it, at least.

Vitanimus

Happy 2015 y'all!!!!

Living the dream

I'm always really nasty to straight boys when I'm drunk

I feel bad I wasn't able to post more the other day, and I'm not sure how useful my advice is, but, from the point of view of being a guy who, when I was looking for a woman to be with, was specifically looking for someone for a committed, long-term relationship (which it sounds like is what this guy is looking for), when I was looking for someone, if it became apparent that the person wasn't interested in that, I would basically just move on. Which is what it seems like he was close to doing the other day.

I mean, the guy flew out there to be with you, is making all the moves and trying to get this to move forward to being a serious relationship. And it seems like (from my understanding of it) that if it's not that, he's not too interested in it otherwise.

Now, obviously I don't know you - or him - or what either of you are looking for. But, from the sounds of it, if you do want to be with him, you're going to need to assure him that you're in this and show a similar level of commitment back to him.

If that's not what you want/what you're looking for, obviously don't just do it because that's what he wants to hear. And I understand you have some other issues with self-confidence and such - talk with him about that stuff! Get it out there, put it all on the table, be up-front and honest with him about what's on your mind. From how it seems, it seems like he would appreciate that. However, indicision and feeling like there's stuff that's not being said seems like what would drive him away.

So, as I said, take that for what it's worth. I could be completely off. I could be reading him completely wrong. And again, my perspective is admittedly a different one. But, that's my take on it, at least.

You have to keep in mind we met less than a week ago, typically someone doesn't blurt out on the second day that they love you, which he did. I wasn't prepared for that, and I also wasn't ready for how much I did fall for him. Did I handle if wrong? Totally. And I own that. Do I have issues? Holy smokes do I. But everything I did and said was genuine and came from a good place. He didn't fly out to be with me, he was here already for work. What I did forget to mention was that he blew me off the first night we were suppose to hook up where he ended up fucking another guy. Did that hurt? Fuck yeah. And when I asked him about that he said that he didn't expect to have liked me as much as he did. And he regreted it the moment we met. I did lay everything out in the end, as bare as I could be, put myself in an extremely vulnerable place where he was in a position to judge and hurt me. But in the end, while he didn't expect me to be as broken as I was...he accepted me.
As I mentioned, I don't know where this is going or even am I capable of defining it, but what I do know is that he loves me, and I love him. There's this thing between us that drives us together, like no matter his hard we hug it's never enough (his actual words). I've got work to do, and where we'll be I'm not sure. But I take solace that I'm not alone, even if we're apart.
Sorry if this is all ramblings.

Spent the night with a female friend hanging out. Was supposed to be two, but one had to drop out and meet up tomorrow. Finally got to eat more sushi after way too long craving it, then played Alien Isolation until the countdown, drank some champagne, then crashed on the couch. Pretty chill night, especially compared to some of you guys, ha. Only disappointed in myself as, even the next day hanging with both of them, I couldn't bring myself to come out like I was hoping to. :/ Thought I should start the year shedding the lie, but no such luck. Fuck me.

Best of luck, duder! I'm Glad things turned out for the better in the end.

Xenoblade, the legend. Your faves could never.

terrisus

You have to keep in mind we met less than a week ago, typically someone doesn't blurt out on the second day that they love you, which he did. I wasn't prepared for that, and I also wasn't ready for how much I did fall for him. Did I handle if wrong? Totally. And I own that. Do I have issues? Holy smokes do I. But everything I did and said was genuine and came from a good place. He didn't fly out to be with me, he was here already for work. What I did forget to mention was that he blew me off the first night we were suppose to hook up where he ended up fucking another guy. Did that hurt? Fuck yeah. And when I asked him about that he said that he didn't expect to have liked me as much as he did. And he regreted it the moment we met. I did lay everything out in the end, as bare as I could be, put myself in an extremely vulnerable place where he was in a position to judge and hurt me. But in the end, while he didn't expect me to be as broken as I was...he accepted me.
As I mentioned, I don't know where this is going or even am I capable of defining it, but what I do know is that he loves me, and I love him. There's this thing between us that drives us together, like no matter his hard we hug it's never enough (his actual words). I've got work to do, and where we'll be I'm not sure. But I take solace that I'm not alone, even if we're apart.
Sorry if this is all ramblings.

Yeah, I'm sorry, I didn't mean for that to come across as rude or accusatory or saying you did anything wrong or anything like that, so I apologize if it did. Just, I guess, trying to provide a bit of a view as to where I felt like he was coming from. Although I guess if he was with another guy while he was out there as well, that's a bit different.

For that it's worth, though, I told my wife I loved her before we even met (it was also a long-distance relationship, although in our case only around an hour), and we were talking about marriage pretty soon into the relationship (even though we ended up being together for 5 and a half years before getting married, it was something we had been planning on basically the whole time)

I hope things work out for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom