• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys realize that this whole thing feels like a movie?

4671F131-D047-4ADE-A160-B3D94B02DED3_zpsdr5ohp7q.jpg

Not showing off, but that's me and my bubba.

HylianTom

Banned
You guys realize that this whole thing feels like a movie?

That's wonderful!

Imagine if this works.. you'd have a damn good origin story.

Hell, I'm tearing-up thinking about it.

Pretty soon, you start to notice odd things about this period of your life. What songs are on the radio. What odd things happened in the news around that time period. Everything goes.. weird. But a GREAT weird. Cherish it!

I know I would much rather be stuck in the dessert than in the desert.

And I know that the issue of "sex" led to me having many an "ex" >.>

But with the wonky way prepositions can work, maybe "in the dessert" means you're like encased in flan and suffocating or something, where we know "in the desert" to mean you're just wandering the desert :p

And congrats SpaceBridge.

Kevyt

I know I would much rather be stuck in the dessert than in the desert.

And I know that the issue of "sex" led to me having many an "ex" >.>

How can you get stuck in a dessert? unless you're an ant... >.> or the dessert got stuck on you in which case you would be choking.

But with the wonky way prepositions can work, maybe "in the dessert" means you're like encased in flan and suffocating or something, where we know "in the desert" to mean you're just wandering the desert :p

And congrats SpaceBridge.

I'm wondering in the desert of loneliness, stuck with a dessert in my throat that won't go down :(

Dam jelly donuts

RM8

I got my practically-new copy of Radiant Dawn for ~$10 USD because Mexico is usually pretty ignorant about which games are rare and valuable, lol.

Caladrius

Nice to see some long distance deals go places for people.

Mine is probably some kind of snake, too, at least I've always seemed to have quite a bit of sympathy with the symbolism and archetypes associated with them, more than any other creature.

It's bullshit is what it is. I mean I guess making the new year start with spring is kind of a northern hemisphere bias, but I'm not sure if we really should recognize the southern hemisphere (joking).

I've always thought of you more as an Owl person.

And blame Europe. :V

Thank you. Yeah Caladirus, do it! :)
Peer pressure :p

I'm an attention whore, to be perfectly honest, so it's not really pressure.

Agree with the spoilers tbh, my participation is going to be temporary. It's pretty freaky how people are capable of tracking people down and connecting things. Not that I have anything to hide or anything.

Same here for the most part. Details about me are mine to rightfully dispense, not anyone else's. (Unless of course I did something shitty to them).

How much do they usually sell for?

Over 80$US easily nowadays.

Kevyt

I'm an attention whore, to be perfectly honest, so it's not really pressure.

Same here for the most part. Details about me are mine to rightfully dispense, not anyone else's. (Unless of course I did something shitty to them).

Over 80$US easily nowadays.

GAF needs your beautiful face :3

Radiant Dawn? I just googled and the cheapest I could find it in Mexico is ~$40, but that's just one seller, it's usually at least double that price.

Well that's expensive. You really got a good deal for it then.

Delio

Are you a writer or a publisher, journalist or something of that sort?

Writer. Well trying to be atleast.

I got my practically-new copy of Radiant Dawn for ~$10 USD because Mexico is usually pretty ignorant about which games are rare and valuable, lol.

Rage! I'd love to find one at that price now.

I lucked out and got the Wii one from a pawn shop for like ten bucks last year. Have pretty much accepted that I'll just never get the 'cube game.

Yeah I prob will never get the cube game. I'd be happy with the Wii one.

Kevyt

Writer. Well trying to be atleast.

Rage! I'd love to find one at that price now.

Yeah I prob will never get the cube game. I'd be happy with the Wii one.

Oh nice, what are you writing? A novel?

Hello... um... LGBTQIA...

What's QIA... ?
Q means queer, doesn't it?

LGBTQIA: Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer (and or Questioning), Intersex, Ally (and Asexual).

Sai-kun

Banned
I thought it means both asexual and ally?

I suppose it could, given that the Q can have multiple meanings, but the way I see it, straight people don't exactly deserve a space in our cozy little acronym just for accepting us, especially over our asexual brothers and sisters. Maybe it's a little combative, and possibly not worded as well as I'd like, but that's how I view it.

Edit: oops bottom of the page :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom