• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

Same =(

I mean, I love GAF and all...
But, I don't think I ever have or ever will be involved as much with a forum as I was with that one.

nsider.jpg

You were a mod in what forum?

DOWN

Banned
He also has sex with lots of women. I don't think a good chunk of this thread would be down for that. :p
It's about how he lands everyone's attention in a cool fashion. Doesn't matter what he pursues socially once he's gotten it. We all know that regardless of sexualities, anyone can acknowledge Bond is handsome and Bond women are beautiful.

Right?
ELh8NPtLpKjMk.gif

Jeff Goldblum. Never saw the original. It was so long ago that I don't remember anything except that he turn into a flyman cuz of a fly. lol

I caught some of that once late night on one of my local channels back when local channels aired what they wanted instead of infomercials. Had to turn it off when he arm wrestles that guy and breaks the guys hand nearly off.

Meicyn

Gold Member
It's about how he lands everyone's attention in a cool fashion. Doesn't matter what he pursues socially once he's gotten it. We all know that regardless of sexualities, anyone can acknowledge Bond is handsome and Bond women are beautiful.

Right?
ELh8NPtLpKjMk.gif
Even straight guys are willing to go gay for Daniel Craig. I would be double gay for Daniel Craig. Whatever that is.

Kater

Banned
I feel like I should get a watch or a necklace or something.
A necklace would probably be nice, yeah. I don't like watches at all, so don't come to me for recommendations, haha.

What's a mala?

I don't know, what's a mala you?! buddum tish! sorry bad joke
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindu_prayer_beads

Got the Mala from my father who is a Buddhist, and even though I don't really use it to pray I still have it on my arm all day.

Right?
ELh8NPtLpKjMk.gif
Sure, I suppose. I still don't think I could pull off his hairstyle though. My features aren't are chiselled as his are.

Also, I feel like that gif needs to be slowed down by 50% or so. Mmmmmmm.

_Isaac

That watch looks really nice, Dany. So does that man mowing the lawn.

This is my watch. It's an Orient Star Retrograde. I really like it. Here's a photo from the site that makes it look all sexy like.
mxt4gYq.jpg

It's my first watch. I'd love to get another one in a different style, but I gotta save up a bit. Watches can be so expensive!

Crayons

Banned
If it was something bad, Pelord did it! >.>

Yeah though, I've been "terrisus" (or occasionally "terrisus1" for registration issues) most everywhere I've registered for anything online for over 15 years now.

I feel like you've probably locked one of my stupid threads at some point in my life

This is my watch. It's an Orient Star Retrograde. I really like it. Here's a photo from the site that makes it look all sexy like.
mxt4gYq.jpg

It's my first watch. I'd love to get another one in a different style, but I gotta save up a bit. Watches can be so expensive!

$1400?

i'm so cheap i stick to the sears catalog watches lulz ;(

Meicyn

Gold Member

That one looks really good. Here's mine:

agTCUB9.jpg

I don't see myself buying another anytime soon though.

Is nobody here buying an apple watch instead?
Definitely not. Too expensive, they look tacky to me, and it's a first-gen product which means that if I ever do decide to get one, it'll be after they improve it a few product cycles from now.

agTCUB9.jpg

Definitely not. Too expensive, they look tacky to me, and it's a first-gen product which means that if I ever do decide to get one, it'll be after they improve it a few product cycles from now.

Apple in a nutshell.

_Isaac

agTCUB9.jpg

That looks really good. I want it. :p
The thing that bugs me about watches is that they can be so expensive, so when you get one it's one you stick with for a long time. Well, I'm someone that really enjoys variety. Which is the main reason I hate tattoos. You end up with the same tattoo forever. How boring. I wish I could have different kinds off watches every once in a short while just to switch it up. Kinda like clothes.

Mumei

Same =(

I mean, I love GAF and all...
But, I don't think I ever have or ever will be involved as much with a forum as I was with that one.

nsider.jpg

RIP

<3

My first forum was a Rurouni Kenshin fan forum. I was such a little spammer. ~150 posts a day at one time. It's a good time I got that out of my system before I came to GAF; I probably would've gotten banned as a junior. Several times. :x

DOWN

Banned
Is nobody here buying an apple watch instead?

Not buying that fat first gen model for sure. Maybe they'll compel me with round 2. And I'm a huge fan of the ecosystem.

This is my daily watch now:
LowWinterSun_TimexWeekender.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom