• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait... Guys, this is important. Viktor Krum from Goblet of Fire is grooown
tumblr_mabemm2V6u1rego8jo10_500.jpg

tumblr_m5efwdanMO1r50pfh.gif

I, I...
tumblr_n9pv6rxbdm1tcijh0o1_250.gif

We've come so far

DOWN

Banned
When will you thots learn to slow down on making this thread the window shopping of meat market.
http://puu.sh/excvR/125865dd11.gif[/IM][/QUOTE]
Idk the last page or so was pretty G rated, so that's an improvement. Gotta keep remembering to pump the brakes and nothing else sometimes.

DOWN

Banned
I kinda feel bad sometimes doing that. I really need a boyfriend haha.

Also in terms of the puppy stuff I REALLY want this breed as my future dog.
Is it a beagle?

I want a pack of all black German Shepards or Labrador Retrievers.

I'll make my brother get a French Bulldog so I don't sink to having a short snout dog
even though they are killer cute bulldogs

Lol yeah we need to and no including myself gotta chill with the post, i was just awe struck i couldn't not show how much he's changed but yeah he was quite big back then, Even more so now

I kinda feel bad sometimes doing that. I really need a boyfriend haha.

Also in terms of the puppy stuff I REALLY want this breed as my future dog.

I'm partial to labs myself. First dog I ever had was a lab. Last dog (one we had to get rid of when we lost the house) was a lab/chow mix. Even though I enjoy not having to worry about feeding/taking him out, I miss him every day.

Delio

I'm partial to labs myself. First dog I ever had was a lab. Last dog (one we had to get rid of when we lost the house) was a lab/chow mix. Even though I enjoy not having to worry about feeding/taking him out, I miss him every day.

My first dog that I took care of from a puppy was a pure chow. He ran away and never came back one day and i searched all over for him. I miss him so much.

Lol yeah we need to and no including myself gotta chill with the post, i was just awe struck i couldn't not show how much he's changed but yeah he was quite big back then, Even more so now

When will you thots learn to slow down on making this thread the window shopping of meat market

Can't be any worse from what I see in the random pop star threads in the off topic hub. What's wrong with a lil eye candy?

My first dog that I took care of from a puppy was a pure chow. He ran away and never came back one day and i searched all over for him. I miss him so much.

Bear (his name) was bigger than an average chow do to being a mix. I would lie on the ground and he would just belly flop right down on top of me and knock the wind right out of me.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Can't be any worse from what I see in the random pop star threads in the off topic hub. What's wrong with a lil eye candy?

The thing about Off Topic threads featuring "Hot" women is that those are not community threads and eventually get locked for the lewd content. This is a community and posting the sexy men pictures a bit too much can lead us to deleting the thread and not rights to keep this community up.

Delio

Cuteness, gracious.

<3

Now you are just downplaying your looks. Silly Del. ;p

Haha I know. I dont normally think of myself as cute all the time lol.

Bear (his name) was bigger than an average chow do to being a mix. I would lie on the ground and he would just belly flop right down on top of me and knock the wind right out of me.

Mine was named Timber. He would always sit next to me and listen to me talk to him all the time and never move. True pal he was.

Haha I know. I dont normally think of myself as cute all the time lol.

Mine was named Timber. He would always sit next to me and listen to me talk to him all the time and never move. True pal he was.

Yeah, he was real timid though. Especially during a storm. Would duck behind the couch which wasn't easy due to his size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom