• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOWN

Banned
Sometimes I think that's what we should've named our little terror. He's not usually this placid... ;)

IMG_2398_zps2e7d24ba.jpg
Dem biceps tho

And a dude
Parke-and-Ronen-Spring-Summer-2012-Swimwear-Collection-mensunderwearworld.com-06.jpg

f195a392ad268d950de81cae51a1a563.jpg

Sun Meiri

(I'm doing pot pie tonight. Tonight is Night #4 of HylianTom living the bachelor life while HylianGreg is at his mother's.. *sigh*)
GayGAF chat could keep you company!

Cheer up :]

Have a doge:
cRndvtG.gif
I love the illustration I saw someone do of it:

tumblr_inline_namn71AY4n1rntu38.png

Caption was "They're going on an adventure!"

Glad it seems to have gone well for them. I wish my outing had gone as well, lol.

The key to any relationship is communication. If he doesn't know why you got upset he is likely to do it again. And part of being a friend is being able to speak plainly with them. Just say "Hey, this is why I was so withdrawn lately. I'm sure you didn't mean anything by it but it had an effect on me."

Just be open with him. He reached out to you already so he obviously is invested in the friendship. I guarantee you if you speak to him about it you'll have strengthened your friendship.
Bring it up, it will only remain at the back of your head if you don't and you will feel always a bit weird around him with that thought at the back of your head.
Thanks for the advice, guys, I really appreciate it. I'll be thinking about how best to bring it up and discuss it with him, then. I want to be careful not to let my emotions let my mouth run off and say something I regret because I'm hurt and upset.

Glad I could be of some help, ab. :3
A lot of help, in fact, so thank you Gato Kater.
#ForeverGato
:3 The conversations helped lift my spirits considerably.

They were putting cakes in the oven and baking them, alright.
Why do I get the feeling that confections and baking are euphamisms?
:p

Aw, those are just way too cute. :3
Right? They're bloody adorable. Little balls of white fluff that are always smiling. How can you resist that?

Kevyt

Isn't it a fact that diet affects the quality of sperm
as well as the taste of it?
Do you guys think that's something important? Like "hey dude how good is your sperm?" Or no? Idk the talk of sauce and jizz made me think of this.

Kaiser_Glider

Neo Member
Do you guys think that's something important? Like "hey dude how good is your sperm?" Or no? Idk the talk of sauce and jizz made me think of this.

Yeah, it usually affects it. It's nothing too major in my opinion, it's similar to kissing I guess. Like for example I don't like kissing a smoker, because I don't like the taste of it. So, uhem it's sort of like that...

I feel dirty talking about this stuff.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Solved
10755911_936893543007216_819555493_a.jpg

Kevyt

AlI know is that pineapple makes it sweeter.

Yeah, it usually affects it. It's nothing too major in my opinion, it's similar to kissing I guess. Like for example I don't like kissing a smoker, because I don't like the taste of it. So, uhem it's sort of like that...

I feel dirty talking about this stuff.

I never liked Pineapple. I heard strawberries had the same impact, or was that for something else. Hmmm, I can't remember. So the taste of sperm varies from guy to guy? Is it a very pronounced difference or not at all? Sorry guys, I'm just curious...

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I never liked Pineapple. I heard strawberries had the same impact, or was that for something else. Hmmm, I can't remember. So the taste of sperm varies from guy to guy? Is it a very pronounced difference or not at all? Sorry guys, I'm just curious...

All fruits work but apparently the pineapple has the best effect. Strawberries should be nice since they are kinda strong with the flavor too like the Pineapple.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Jizz in the pineapple, then make a colada out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom