• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kater

Banned

Vazduh

More selfies? <3

slay, catracho
tiJdxY9.png
tiJdxY9.png
tiJdxY9.png
tiJdxY9.png
tiJdxY9.png

Grizzo

Haha, the LGBTQIA tourney would consist of free-for-all matches with everybody as Ike

My main is Pikachu, though with all the newcomers in this one maybe I'll find a new main

Son Of D

Haha, the LGBTQIA tourney would consist of free-for-all matches with everybody as Ike

My main is Pikachu, though with all the newcomers in this one maybe I'll find a new main

Ike, Captain Falcon, Little Mac and Male Wii Fit Trainer. Alternatively it can be Shulk, Marth, Link and Robin.

Kater

Banned
If only Nintendo gave Link some alternate outfit like they gave Shulk. If only. :(

ohhh yeah Little mac is kinda hot

except when he looks like he has some lipstick on

not that there is anything wrong with that, it's just not my thing

The only thing that irritates me are the texture of the teeth and the black stuff around the neck. Damn it, Nintendo devs, fix that.

And don't hate on lipstick or Tim Curry will come for you. >:D

RM8

Nintendo could put Tom Daley in the game and I'd still main Mega Man <3 I always wanted him to be in SSB, I even replaced Brawl's soundtrack almost entirely with Mega Man music.

Grizzo

If only Nintendo gave Link some alternate outfit like they gave Shulk. If only. :(

The only thing that irritates me are the texture of the teeth and the black stuff around the neck. Damn it, Nintendo devs, fix that.

And don't hate on lipstick or Tim Curry will come for you. >:D

haha it's just not something that attracts me, but there's no harm in wearing some! I guess some people might be able to pull it off (for me) but to be honest, haven't found one yet!

daripad

I could play smash demo for months and it wouldn't be boring, this is definitly my favorite franchise. What is your favorite game guys?

Son Of D

Does anyone still need a smash bros. demo code? I have 3 left (NA version).

Would it be possible if I could grab one? I'm based in EU myself but I have a friend in NA who has been looking for a code and I said I'll keep an eye out for one.

Kinsei

Banned
I could play smash demo for months and it wouldn't be boring, this is definitly my favorite franchise. What is your favorite game guys?

Smash is my second favorite series. Only Monster Hunter tops it. My favorite game is currently Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, but with all of the things they've added to Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate I don't think MH3U will hold that title for long.

The demo is amazing. I love kicking ass as Mega Man.

Smash is my second favorite series. Only Monster Hunter tops it. My favorite game is currently Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, but with all of the things they've added to Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate I don't think MH3U will hold that title for long.

Oh, it's cool to see someone enjoying Monster Hunter games! I played MH3 Wii and I didn't like it much, and I feel really bad 'cause I know all the hidden potential, but gameplay doesn't really attract me.

My favorite games are Kirby games, by the way. <3 <3

We cannot forget Blood Falcon's saucy laundromat video..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH3b32xLlKE

Well worth the effort to unlock.

! ! !

I only did Octoman's video :(
3yiffy8me

HylianTom

Banned
! ! !

I only did Octoman's video :(
3yiffy8me

Wait, you could unlock videos in F-Zero GX? What? I played the game for hundreds of hours and never discovered that. Now I feel like I have to buy a Gamecube just to do it x)

It took me months of fighting to unlock everything, but I was absolutely obsessive about F-Zero GX back in the day. My only regret is that I didn't find an arcade machine so that I could grab the last three custom parts.

And yep.. Nintendo knew what they were doing with that Blood Falcon video. YUM.

It took me months of fighting to unlock everything, but I was absolutely obsessive about F-Zero GX back in the day. My only regret is that I didn't find an arcade machine so that I could grab the last three custom parts.

And yep.. Nintendo knew what they were doing with that Blood Falcon video. YUM.

There's also a Antonio Guster video for people with daddy-ish tastes!
And crossdressing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ5YAiCeRpU

Wow, Nintendo, put Sakurai to work in reviving this franchise STAT

Months of my life would be gone once again. F-Zero is right up there with Kid Icarus and StarTropics in my wish list for series (console) resurrections.

They'd be gone for a good cause though :)

Yeah, I want a Kid Icarus for Wii U >.< I mean, it can be a HD remake of Uprising, but Wiimote controls would be sogood.jpg

And wow, there are people out there preferring Yaoi? I thought
once you go bara, you can't go back

Kater

Banned
That always changes for me. But what I played the most is Age of Empires II, Fallout New Vegas, Morrowind and now Fire Emblem Awakening.
The game that really got to me the most is Gone Home though. Shortest game I've played (well, after a lot of flash/GB games) but simply unforgettable. :)

And the demo is great, yeah. I like Villager and Link the most out of the five demo characters.

When they start taking their clothes off, you can have Shulk back.

Until then, a strict paleo diet.
Ha, I think someone related to my family did that diet a long time ago. Yeah... he is now even bigger than before. :D
Diets are only successful if you've got the willpower to not immediately start shoving sugary stuff down your throat again after you end the diet.

So is Kid Icarus: Uprising as good as people say? I am very tempted to pick it up during the sale now.

Yeah it is. Its got a great plot to it and the gameplay is always changing but never gets frustrating. The only thing is.. its will really mess up your hand unless you play it on an XL.

Yes, definitely! It's my favorite game on the 3DS and one of my favorite games period. Definitely can't recommend it enough. ^^

That's what I keep hearing! I'm definitely interested in it and have been watching a few videos to get an idea of how the game plays. Looks like part of it is Star Fox and another part more ground action-y stuff.

Yeah it is. Its got a great plot to it and the gameplay is always changing but never gets frustrating. The only thing is.. its will really mess up your hand unless you play it on an XL.

Well.. I have an XL, lol. Are the controls really that bad? :/ I won't have a stand or anything since I'd get the digital version during the sale.

YES!

One of the best handheld games I've played. It's up there with Rekka no Ken and the handheld Zelda's.

Danggg, such high praise. :eek: My favorite handheld game is probably Birth by Sleep, but I also loved A Link Between Worlds more recently.

_Isaac

I don't think the controls are bad in the traditional sense. You're able to keep up with the fast gameplay and aim and shoot pretty accurately. I think the controls work it's just that there's a trade off because you can cramp up if you don't find a comfortable way to hold it.

My biggest gripe with the game is actually that it's not very portable. If you start a level you HAVE to finish the level, and they can be quite long. I hate this. Sometimes I just want to play a few minutes. That's how a portable game should be. It's a really good game though. I wish they'd make a follow up to it, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

I don't think the controls are bad in the traditional sense. You're able to keep up with the fast gameplay and aim and shoot pretty accurately. I think the controls work it's just that there's a trade off because you can cramp up if you don't find a comfortable way to hold it.

My biggest gripe with the game is actually that it's not very portable. If you start a level you HAVE to finish the level, and they can be quite long. I hate this. Sometimes I just want to play a few minutes. That's how a portable game should be. It's a really good game though. I wish they'd make a follow up to it, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Ah, I see. Hmm, I think it'd just be something I'd have to try to know if I like the controls/feeling of how to hold the XL with the game. I wonder if there wasn't a better way for them to do the controls instead of a method were it can potentially cause cramps.

The game not being very portable isn't too big of a deal for me since I rarely actually take my 3DS out and about. I play primarily at home since I don't take any public transportation and drive myself most places. I guess you could always just close the 3DS and put it in sleep mode when you need to stop and resume later.

_Isaac

Ah, I see. Hmm, I think it'd just be something I'd have to try to know if I like the controls/feeling of how to hold the XL with the game. I wonder if there wasn't a better way for them to do the controls instead of a method were it can potentially cause cramps.

The game not being very portable isn't too big of a deal for me since I rarely actually take my 3DS out and about. I play primarily at home since I don't take any public transportation and drive myself most places. I guess you could always just close the 3DS and put it in sleep mode when you need to stop and resume later.

I bet a lot of people play their 3ds like that since I don't think I've ever heard that criticism for Kid Icarus: Uprising. I just like to play most things in short bursts though, and I kinda like to be able to save and quit at any moment.

daripad

Kid Icarus Uprising is the best 3DS until Smash comes out. The game is so good, there is a lot of content thanks to Sakurai's hand and is funny in every possible way. Even the online mode is great. Oh, and it is challanging, so if you like difficult games this game is for you

_Isaac

Ugh it's so hot here in LA. I've skipped running two days in a row. My AC is not doing the job either.

LA kinda sucks because it's not hot enough where everybody has an ac, so a lot of people have to make due with just opening a damn window or turning on a fan, when we're all getting roasted alive from the PS3 running in the room. Ugh.

HylianTom

Banned
And so.. my 36th birthday draws to a close. I worked my normal shift but had a really light patient schedule, ate a giant shrimp po-boy for dinner, watched some football, and started to familiarize myself with Teslagrad. And it rained - I love the rain! A good, non-memorable day.

I play through the Zelda series about every 2.5 years or so on average. If I live to be 76 (which is definitely not a given), I'd be able to play through it 16 more times. I'm comfortable with that, I guess.

And I'm not sure how this happened (maybe yard work at the parents' house?), but it feels like I pulled an oblique muscle, so twisting or stretching my middle body hurts. No birthday nookie until I feel better. Getting older is really fun mentally, but the physical part is a bitch.

happy birthday!
Danke!

Happy birthday man! I'm glad you had a good day :D
Danke danke!

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
And so.. my 36th birthday draws to a close. I worked my normal shift but had a really light patient schedule, ate a giant shrimp po-boy for dinner, watched some football, and started to familiarize myself with Teslagrad. And it rained - I love the rain! A good, non-memorable day.

I play through the Zelda series about every 2.5 years or so on average. If I live to be 76 (which is definitely not a given), I'd be able to play through it 16 more times. I'm comfortable with that, I guess.

And I'm not sure how this happened (maybe yard work at the parents' house?), but it feels like I pulled an oblique muscle, so twisting or stretching my middle body hurts. No birthday nookie until I feel better. Getting older is really fun mentally, but the physical part is a bitch.

happy birthday!

Happy birthday man! I'm glad you had a good day :D

Kater

Banned
Ugh it's so hot here in LA. I've skipped running two days in a row. My AC is not doing the job either.
I bet you miss the cold climate of Sweden already. :(

Happy Birthday. Well, let's hope you get easily and without many complaints to 76 years (and beyond!?) since there will be even more LoZ games by then to play through. :D

I bet you miss the cold climate of Sweden already. :(
I do! This heat wave is killing me.

LA kinda sucks because it's not hot enough where everybody has an ac, so a lot of people have to make due with just opening a damn window or turning on a fan, when we're all getting roasted alive from the PS3 running in the room. Ugh.
So true. This is my first place with AC. It's not cutting it right now though.

Edit
Happy birthday, HylianTom! Damn now I want a po-boy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom