• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm never gonna wake up

im pretty sure FFXV exist and will be released tomorrow
The wait for FF: Male Model edition will be worth it.

I feel like this needs to be discussed more. The playable cast for FFVX is literally a troupe of male models. The just runway walk everywhere and defeat enemies by giving great face.

The wait for FF: Male Model edition will be worth it.

I feel like this needs to be discussed more. The playable cast for FFVX is literally a troupe of male models. The just runway walk everywhere and defeat enemies by giving great face.
Cor Leonis is the hottest one:
Cor_Leonis-E3_2013_trailer.jpg

Truth, followed by Gladiolus and Ignis. (Though I'm not a fan of Glady's new prison tats.) But Cor gives off that "temp character who sacrifices himself" vibe, so I really hope that's not the case. Beefy daddies FTW.

Prompto is the junkie model one bender away from a body bag, and Noctis is the flavor of the month that will soon be selling his body to make ends meet once he's no longer in vogue.

How tall are you? What did they specifically tell you about your height?

It's weird, I have never seen anyone shame for their height unless they are really short. Mexican height average is shorter though, lol

Nah, they are very cute and the ones I know are very smart
I am 5'9" but I got a lot of shit when I came to Los Angeles. I guess people expect 6'2" people every where. In Portugal I am above average lol.

My father always said "Portuguese might not be tall but the moors made us tall where it counts". I always cracked up at that :)

Edit
LA is one of the most superficial cities in the world, that's why.

Blame the influence of Hollywood.
<3

Golnei

Definitely. Though Regis isn't too bad either.

100% agreed with you on that.

Also, the news that there will be a FFXV demo is bizarre to me. Not in a bad way, but... I just never expected it.

FFXIII didn't really exist as a game before they put together the demo, so perhaps they're trying something similar for 15. Either way, I doubt the demo will be available until a few months after Type-0 HD's release.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Probably. It's rare for animu game characters to have blemished skin so they were clearly thinking outside the box with Prompto.

FFXIII didn't really exist as a game before they put together the demo, so perhaps they're trying something similar for 15. Either way, I doubt the demo will be available until a few months after Type-0 HD's release.

That's true about FFXIII, but I hope that isn't the case here, lol. You're probably right about the demo not being available for a few months after Type-0's HD release. In any case, I'm pretty excited to finally play Type-0. I was going to play the fan translated version, but like the next day, SE announced it was coming to PS4, so I decided to wait.

---

Prompto looks so pissed in that picture, lol.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
He's going through withdrawal, give him a break.

I'm going out tonight with one of the guys I liked from Tinder. He's the only one that seemed interested enough to keep talking to me, we've been talking every day for about a week. We're having dinner at one of his favorite places.

:)

Rayis

Looks like I'll never visit LA in my whole life

I lived in LA and it honestly isn't THAT bad, most of those superficial people are segregated to a couple areas anyway, LA is also very gay-friendly so it's nice if you want to experience the gay scene.

RM8

I'm going out tonight with one of the guys I liked from Tinder. He's the only one that seemed interested enough to keep talking to me, we've been talking every day for about a week. We're having dinner at one of his favorite places.

:)
Tinder is that thing that requires your Facebook account, right? Nope.jpg

RM8

I don't use Facebook anymore (since gladly everyone uses Whatsapp around here), but still, I'm not completely comfortable with linking a dating app with my existing account :p I see why it makes it a better app, though.

I don't use Facebook anymore (since gladly everyone uses Whatsapp around here), but still, I'm not completely comfortable with linking a dating app with my existing account :p I see why it makes it a better app, though.
Yeah facebook for me has been reduced to seeing/sharing funny videos and chatting with my mom.

daripad

I lived in LA and it honestly isn't THAT bad, most of those superficial people are segregated to a couple areas anyway, LA is also very gay-friendly so it's nice if you want to experience the gay scene.

OK I might go there one day. Why is it gay friendly?

Why is dari not visiting LA? Used to live in RB and loved it!

Because I'm short by their standards
and I don't have the money either :p
. Also, what is RB?

maxcriden

Because I'm short by their standards
and I don't have the money either :p
. Also, what is RB?

Redondo Beach, just south of LA. There are plenty of people of all shapes, sizes and colors in LA. It's about as melting pot as America gets.

If I ever visit Murica, I'm not sure where I'd like to go. My choice would be heavily influenced by food :p

Don't come to VT, then. LA or NY would be a good pick. Especially LA.

Ty4on

I love when American's get confused by Canadian or Australian provinces/state abbreviation. Then they know how the rest of the world feels :p

Like VT is Vermont? Why the last letter when it has two syllables? It makes much more sense in Canada where it'd be VM (Ver-Mont, Al-Berta) or in Australia where it'd be VER (VICtoria).

maxcriden

I love when American's get confused by Canadian or Australian provinces/state abbreviation. Then they know how the rest of the world feels :p

Like VT is Vermont? Why the last letter when it has two syllables? It makes much more sense in Canada where it'd be VM (Ver-Mont, Al-Berta) or in Australia where it'd be VER (VICtoria).

Yeah, it's strange. VT is an odd abbreviation. It's catchy, though. I'm not a big VT fan, really, but it is a catchy abbreviation.

Ty4on

Edit: ^^^^^^ Looks nifty. I always misswrite when making dashedstrike through text.
Yeah, it's strange. VT is an odd abbreviation. It's catchy, though. I'm not a big VT fan, really, but it is a catchy abbreviation.

There could be some other factors messing them up and changing postal codes would suck, but I've always been annoyed by not understanding what state people are talking about.

I know well about Vermont though even though I've never been there. I kinda like them for having the only social democrat as a senator which is unique and Maple Syrup! The one I have now is Canadian, but I have used some from Vermont as well :p

Well, I played the first 3 Chapters of Kid Icarus: Uprising. I think it's a really cool game (funny, too), but I'm still getting used to the controls. My hand started to cramp or hurt a little after playing a bit. It'd be cool if the ported it to the Wii U or something - I think dual analog or wiimote would help the game immensely in terms of playability (not that you can't play the game as it is, but you know what I mean). I think my biggest issue is dodging is mapped to flicking the analog stick which always feels so awkward for me in games.

maxcriden

Well, I played the first 3 Chapters of Kid Icarus: Uprising. I think it's a really cool game (funny, too), but I'm still getting used to the controls. My hand started to cramp or hurt a little after playing a bit. It'd be cool if the ported it to the Wii U or something - I think dual analog or wiimote would help the game immensely in terms of playability (not that you can't play the game as it is, but you know what I mean). I think my biggest issue is dodging is mapped to flicking the analog stick which always feels so awkward for me in games.

The controls are brutal to get used to, but once you do, it's a really incredible game. Best suited to shorter play sessions due to hand cramping, for sure. I played with the 3DS resting on my left thigh, with my knee pointed up, and my foot on a chair or the bed in front of me, if that makes sense. Supporting the 3DS with something is crucial.

The controls are brutal to get used to, but once you do, it's a really incredible game. Best suited to shorter play sessions due to hand cramping, for sure. I played with the 3DS resting on my left thigh, with my knee pointed up, and my foot on a chair or the bed in front of me, if that makes sense. Supporting the 3DS with something is crucial.

Yeah I was resting my 3DS on my lap while I was playing which seemed to help a little. It seems really fun so far, though.

No way, controls make it faster to aim, dual sticks are too slow for me and less accurate.

I do admit the touch screen allows for fast aiming, but it also means you can't use the face buttons at all for anything. I'd love if I could use something like Y to dodge instead of flicking the analog stick.

--

Also, I'm sure everyone has seen, but: Final Fantasy XV TGS Trailer yes please.

CN4B4sp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom