• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzo

Nah, I like the Tailor Life so far. 😊
I'm Apprentice still at the moment but already got lots of clothes that I can make.

I don't know, I think the "crafting/tailoring" mini-games are lame and extremely repetitive (and too simple on top of that). The rest is great though.

sruckus

tell me more pls

Well it's a (very large) college campus so imagine fit young guys everywhere.

Some of them just walk from the shower naked showing their asses, sometimes nice Ds and are just beautiful.

I like to go in the hot tub and sauna after a workout to recover and definitely enjoy all the swimmers in their speedos. It's next to the main pool too so in the summer it was even the swim team who would be in there in their speedos. Ugh.

One guy has a medium build...the typical muscular person who isn't huge but puffs out and you can tell easily he works out. Feel like he might be ROTC or something but comes in the hot tub with these shirt green swim trunks. Nice tattoo on his arm, perfectly smooth chest. He's beautiful. I was walking back to my locker to change and he was at his and dropped his shorts and I got to see his nice, smooth, bubble butt. Definitely the highlight of my day. If I wasn't such a pansy I would have seen his D but I would have had to turn around and feel like that would have been a bit too obvious. I didn't get interested vibes from him in the HT so didn't want to get up. The guy would drop me ha.

Alrus

Saw Gone Girl yesterday, great great movie. Ben Affleck is a great actor, it's amazing how he managed to survive all the shitty movies he was in a few years prior. He's also pretty. hot (I don't really like his chin :/). Actually most actors in this movie were great, even Tyler Perry surprisingly.

HylianTom

Banned
I don't have many one-night-stands under my belt at all, but during freshman year in college I was cruised by a lifeguard at the gym. Delicious man. Great swimmer's body.
Voracious bottom.

We walked back to his dorm, screwed around, watched some old SNL reruns, and passed-out. He woke me at 5AM, telling me that he had to go to his morning ROTC drills. Never messed around again.. he was paranoid that he'd be found-out. Seemed like a nice guy, so I hope he's in a better place now.

Kater

Banned
I don't know, I think the "crafting/tailoring" mini-games are lame and extremely repetitive (and too simple on top of that). The rest is great though.

It's more the collecting that I really like about it. I go out, get sheep fleece or whatever else and then craft something.

Oh, and this is my character so far.
B0ExoN_CQAAD7TM.jpg

You and me both bud. Sorry that's happened. I met a guy on CR recently who lived in my state and everything. Beautiful, he was very flirty but had a BF but we exchanged numbers he texted me a bit but when he was at a party but just abruptly stopped and haven't heard from him again. It's definitely hard. Being a virgin I think keeps my confidence low and fears up and I think I was too open to him and insecure during our second convo. It's a tough lesson for me since I do get attached super easy and I randomly was able to chat with someone REALLY hot from my area and of course it has to be a failure! Hang in there!
*Hug*
Yeah, this kind of things always bring my confidence down.

Seemed like a nice guy, so I hope he's in a better place now.
Did he die?

Victor while the dude is showing interest I think you're showing way too much eagerness from the get go, that's a big turn off for a lot people (straight or gay). You need to take a much more laid back approach to your dating.

Also not everyone is into texting a lot early on.
I didn't read this 'til now. Oh God, I hope I didn't scare him away. As I said I thought it was ok to show interest since he had been very clear expressing his. All my texts were like: how's your day?. I know things have gotten even harder now that I'm somewhere new where I barely know/talk to anyone else other than my coworkers/housemates.

The second day I was planning not to write since I did the first day. But I talked to one of my friends from home and he was like: WRITE HIM!!!! so I did and I was actually glad I did because that was when he wrote "can't wait to see you".

I guess I just hate gray areas but I know that's life. I just like knowing if it´s just a hookup or something more (which doesn't really mean a relationship or something like that) so I can adjust accordingly.

Caladrius

I hope the dude I was not-long-distance with didn't take me leaving too hard.

And I hope he deleted/lost the photos I sent him.

So do any of you guys partake in or know of local gay sports/activity/hobby-leagues, that one can look into? I love my friends, but I'm like the token gay guy in my social circle and I just wanna meet more 'mos.

I've been trying the grindr/scruff/jackd/etc apps with the mindset "it'll be what you make it" but I'm not having much luck outside of guys looking to only hook up :/

Been going to gaybars more lately which has been cool, but meeting guys in more varied environments would be nice. (I figure there should be no shortage of this type of thing in LA county and WeHo right?)

Sai-kun

Banned
I think the last thing I posted in here before getting banned was about how I was going to the queer club at my school. I dunno if that's an option for you, but I'm sure there's some kinda weekly gathering of just getting to know people.

Every week we introduce ourselves and our preferred gender pronouns and we play some social games and chat. I've only gone twice but it's been really fun and I'm super excited to get to know more of the people in the group :)

KiN0

So do any of you guys partake in or know of local gay sports/activity/hobby-leagues, that one can look into? I love my friends, but I'm like the token gay guy in my social circle and I just wanna meet more 'mos.

I've been trying the grindr/scruff/jackd/etc apps with the mindset "it'll be what you make it" but I'm not having much luck outside of guys looking to only hook up :/

Been going to gaybars more lately which has been cool, but meeting guys in more varied environments would be nice. (I figure there should be no shortage of this type of thing in LA county and WeHo right?)

Check out the local lgbt sports leagues. Or any community groups. If you're sociable you shouldn't have a problem joining a group. I don't have any experience but my uncle's boyfriend joined a gay volleyball team after they moved in together and he's made some friends.

Nah, I like the Tailor Life so far. ��
I'm Apprentice still at the moment but already got lots of clothes that I can make.
Y'all talking about FANTASY LIFE~ :O

I am literally going insane waiting for the game. I better see everyone from GayGAF in the OT playing it. NO EXCEPTIONS.

scarlet

Saw Gone Girl yesterday, great great movie. Ben Affleck is a great actor, it's amazing how he managed to survive all the shitty movies he was in a few years prior. He's also pretty. hot (I don't really like his chin :/). Actually most actors in this movie were great, even Tyler Perry surprisingly.

How about his penis, do you like it?

Mr. F

Banned

Depending on where you live, meetup.com may be something worth checking out. I know from prior searching that Toronto and Chicago both have a lot of LGBT events, at least. Speaking of, used it for the first time the other day when my roommate and I just signed up for a Unity/3D art crash course a local designer is hosting. Should be cool.

sruckus

The guy from the gym texted me today which is cool I guess. God played a cruel joke on me though because the guy's number is the same area code as the CR guy I was crushing hard on last weekend so I thought it was him :/

Oh well. I finally remembered who the gym guy was though. We did actually talk before on Grindr and stuff and he actually said he wasnt interested in me. Needless to say I'll be teasing him about it if we ever hang out. At this point I only want friends and/or fun as otherwise he's not really my type or anything. But I get the feeling he feels the same way so should work out.

Dany

Banned
So there is already a halloween thread but I'm curious.

I'm going as pacman for halloween. I have a pacman tanktop and was thinking of wearing some yellow short shorts. That's pretty much all I got at this point, Im not going to wear a goof mask or anything. Though a nearby halloween store had yellow suspenders., but then where would the pacman be on my outfit if im just shirtless wearing suspenders? I'm trying to go for most sexy*

Decisions :(

Grizzo

It's more the collecting that I really like about it. I go out, get sheep fleece or whatever else and then craft something.

Oh, and this is my character so far.
B0ExoN_CQAAD7TM.jpg

Nice!

Here is mine:

imaged5s96.jpg

Y'all talking about FANTASY LIFE~ :O

I am literally going insane waiting for the game. I better see everyone from GayGAF in the OT playing it. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Don't worry I'll still be playing it by then! I've been playing it for three weeks now and I still didn't see half of what the game has to offer. It's so meaty!

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
They are when they aren't the creepy old men who fucking whistle in the shower and think it's cool to walk around with their fat bodies naked all the damn time lol.

But yeah the college D...give me all that.

A: All the Ds are nice? Haven't you ever seen one that you didn't like?

B: If it's a college campus, why are there old people there? Are they students?

C: No body shaming!

UTKnbQi.gif

So there is already a halloween thread but I'm curious.

I'm going as pacman for halloween. I have a pacman tanktop and was thinking of wearing some yellow short shorts. That's pretty much all I got at this point, Im not going to wear a goof mask or anything. Though a nearby halloween store had yellow suspenders., but then where would the pacman be on my outfit if im just shirtless wearing suspenders? I'm trying to go for most sexy*

Decisions :(

Go naked. Paint your body yellow and draw pacman's face on the tip of your d.

sruckus

A: All the Ds are nice? Haven't you ever seen one that you didn't like?

A couple on some asian dudes and a couple uncut ones I don't really care for, but I'm coming around to it. I mostly see ass over dicks, though. (Which is fine...I LOVE the ass). ...And I won't even get into the arguments about body shaming lol

B: If it's a college campus, why are there old people there? Are they students?

Umm we have one of the premier recreation centers in the country. Us staff get to use it too :p Although I like to think at 26 I could technically still be a grad student ;)

RM8

I'm fearing Fantasy Life will get a short delay in Mexico like most games not perceived as big seller on 3DS do :/ If I buy it online I'll have to wait a couple of days as well. And no, I'm not going digital on a physical game, ever :mad:

Hullo!

Posting a hello in here while I'm still drunk enough to do so. Have lurked occasionally but you can blame Dany M for persuading me to post. It's all his fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom