• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

VegiHam

So guys advice please

I fell for this guy who was straight (yes I know, i'm an idiot)

But it turns out he actually had bi tendencies before and after talking and seeing me and such is very attracted to me and finds me physically and mentally attractive.

It's a bit hard on him getting to grips with liking a guy so -

How do I help him as much as possible?
You could help US by sharing your magic conversion witchcraft :p

In all honesty though just communicate with him, be sensitive to his needs and let him ork at his own pace.

You could help US by sharing your magic conversion witchcraft :p

In all honesty though just communicate with him, be sensitive to his needs and let him ork at his own pace.

witchcraft =

1 part really good ass
1 part quite feminine
2 part similar tastes and likes/dislikes
1 part magic

But yeah thanks, I figured just... be slow and answer any questions he has and stuff.

Made me laugh yesterday, he was afraid of when we have sex because it might be dirty xD

Grizzo

The Gaming side is totally enjoyable if you ignore the obvious troll bait topics.

Y'all always leave me alone over there... I feel like I need to swing by here or OT to get my gay on. I want it to be gay everywhere... T_T

I post on Gaming Side quite a lot actually! Even more than on the OT section at the moment.

I like you. <3

A+ Taste in everything tbh

Hello hello, welcome to Voyeurland our thread!
Thanks for the welcome, everyone!

Oh hey :) welcome. Whatcha drinking?
Thanks! It was a medley -- a Stout, a couple fruity gin cocktails (not normally a fan of gin, but they were good), a couple old fashioneds.

I take all the responsibility for your drunken rambles ;P
Phew. Responsibility averted.

You have your gaming side gays like Golnei, and your OT side gays like Ratsky (I know you're bi Ratsky but you're a gay in my heart).

We line-riders are far less common, for most gays like to travel in packs. Nevertheless, it's important to recognize our bravery and that of those like ab.aeterno and Rm88, who dare to travel frequently to both sides of the wall. Due to our sparse numbers we are spread thin, but rest assured that the gaypacolypse shall still be carried forth.
Fellow Line-Rider, we must stay vigilant.

Dany

Banned
Uh, I'm a college student in the wonderful state of California. Can't drink yet, but I'm not interested in doing so at the moment. :D
HI :D I remember being like you about drinking, :p maybe it'll pass.

So guys advice please

But it turns out he actually had bi tendencies before and after talking and seeing me and such is very attracted to me and finds me physically and mentally attractive.

Be sensative , supportive and respect the bounderies while continuing what you're doing ;)

Thanks for the welcome, everyone!

Thanks! It was a medley -- a Stout, a couple fruity gin cocktails (not normally a fan of gin, but they were good), a couple old fashioneds.

Phew. Responsibility averted.

MY MAN :D Old fashoions are my legit favorites, next to just whiskey straight. But don't use me as an excuse for what you post in the GB thread ;)

Grizzo

Playing Zombi U, I want to cry, so scary :(

I got the demo and couldn't play more than 20 minutes. I was feeling way too tense.

It's not even the zombies or atmosphere that make me nervous, but more the fact that anything can happen at anytime, going through your inventory doesn't pause the game and if you die you've got so much to lose.

All of that made me so nervous I couldn't take it haha

scarlet

I got the demo and couldn't play more than 20 minutes. I was feeling way too tense.

It's not even the zombies or atmosphere that make me nervous, but more the fact that anything can happen at anytime, going through your inventory doesn't pause the game and if you die you've got so much to lose.

Yup, and the fact I died because of loading :\

I love horror movies, but I'm afraid of scary games :(

sruckus

I'm just generally not attracted to Asians although I have seen one or two guys before that I was.

good coz youd lose

As long as the shaming policy applies to all unhealthy behavior that's cool :)

so its just college age guys and old guys? no in between age guys?

There are some thanks to grad students and younger employees, but again since it's closed to the college community it's mostly one or the other.

MY MAN :D Old fashoions are my legit favorites, next to just whiskey straight.
Was my first time trying them, and I was very pleasantly surprised. If they're always that good, I'll have to order them more often. Whiskey straight is usually too much for me though, haha. Though I guess that depends on the whiskey, I've usually only had Jack or cheaper.

But don't use me as an excuse for what you post in the GB thread ;)
Mannnnnnnn.

3e3.jpg

I've always been a Windows guy, mostly because macs are extremely expensive back in Venezuela and also I never really felt the need to switch. I use a Mac at work and GOD YOSEMITE IS SO PRETTY!!!! I want a mac now :(

Kevyt

Well it's a (very large) college campus so imagine fit young guys everywhere.

I'm jelly -.- My college is small, and the most interesting place is a Tire and Auto Shop, lol. I always thought bigger colleges were better. Females make up about ~70% of the student population in my college.

So guys advice please

I told one of my best friends, what I really felt for him. He said it didn't change anything between us, and we would still be friends (he's straight). But now he barely talks to me, and he doesn't wanna hang out with me like in the good old times :( It's weird because his friends told me he had bi tendencies, and he's very pro-LGBT. He would also make all kinds of jokes about us, like whenever we would go and hang out, some of his friends would tease him and he would say "yeah we're going on a date." There was once this girl that came to him (who has a huge crush on him) asking him what he was doing later in the afternoon and he said "oh I'm in a date with him" referring to me, and she looked so surprised, and she said "okay have fun guys, use protection!" and he said "Oh I like it raw." I was cracking up, and the girl just left laughing... So anyways, he won't talk to me now, and doesn't even want to see me anymore. I feel like I lost a friend for trying to be honest. But I feel like honesty is always better regardless of the consequences. He really got under my skin. It's not like he's a guy that you look at and you go "wow, he's just beautiful or cute or sexy" or whichever appraisal you think of when you see someone that's really attractive. But his personality is just amazing, and he has a lot of girls who crush on him, and I can see why. Pretty girls of all colors, sizes and shapes (literally lol) and he's just a personality guy, he's like one of the coolest guys you want to be with, and it really got to me. Anyways, I'm trying to move on... I:

I told one of my best friends, what I really felt for him. He said it didn't change anything between us, and we would still be friends (he's straight). But now he barely talks to me, and he doesn't wanna hang out with me like in the good old times :( It's weird because his friends told me he had bi tendencies, and he's very pro-LGBT. He would also make all kinds of jokes about us, like whenever we would go and hang out, some of his friends would tease him and he would say "yeah we're going on a date." There was once this girl that came to him (who has a huge crush on him) asking him what he was doing later in the afternoon and he said "oh I'm in a date with him" referring to me, and she looked so surprised, and she said "okay have fun guys, use protection!" and he said "Oh I like it raw." I was cracking up, and the girl just left laughing... So anyways, he won't talk to me now, and doesn't even want to see me anymore. I feel like I lost a friend for trying to be honest. But I feel like honesty is always better regardless of the consequences. He really got under my skin. It's not like he's a guy that you look at and you go "wow, he's just beautiful or cute or sexy" or whichever appraisal you think of when you see someone that's really attractive. But his personality is just amazing, and he has a lot of girls who crush on him, and I can see why. Pretty girls of all colors, sizes and shapes (literally lol) and he's just a personality guy, he's like one of the coolest guys you want to be with, and it really got to me. Anyways, I'm trying to move on... I:

I'm sorry to hear about the problems with your friend. Have you tried talking to him about how you feel like he's started to ignore you? I mean, if you really care about your friendship with him and would rather not lose him as a friend, I would try to open communication again and see what he says. If you're trying to distance yourself from him due to your feelings, then that might be for the best though. If you're over him, then maybe try to maintain the friendship.

I had a crush on my best friend for quite a while (he's straight). I almost told him once because it was driving me crazy, but I decided against it because... I felt like it would just make things awkward and I had a fear he might act like your friend did. I did act like a complete ass to him for a year or so and tried to distance myself from him as much as I could. I was trying to make those feelings go away, but it just made him feel like shit and like he had done something wrong. I eventually apologized to him for how I was acting and we started hanging out again regularly after that.

Grizzo

I'm jelly -.- My college is small, and the most interesting place is a Tire and Auto Shop, lol. I always thought bigger colleges were better. Females make up about ~70% of the student population in my college.

Maybe it'll just take some time and you guys are gonna hang out again in a few weeks/months. It's not easy to go back to how things were once such a secret have been revealed. It's not easy for you, but neither is it for him.

Try to see how things are gonna evolve in the next few days and you'll know if it's worth giving it a try or best to forget him altogether.

Stay strong leonidas!

Caladrius

I go on gaming side for little aside from positive LTTPs/RTTPs and news (as in don't read past the OP)

Or when I feel like increasing my chances of Cerebral cancer.

i dont know what either of those things are

The former is depressing and a legitimate case for why humanity deserves to never leave the confines of the solar system and the latter is console warz-bait

I mostly lurk on the gaming side, but really don't post that much unless it's a subject/game that interests me. I'd say most of my posts recently are actually in this thread compared to other areas of the forum.

Kater

Banned
I am more and more attracted to all these grey foxes (= slim, grey-haired men) out there, you know, guys around 30-40. The attraction to guys my age remains.

That's the part of the game which makes it so fun, that you sort through your bag in real-time. I wish more games would incorporate it. Especially RPGs like Skyrim and the like. Breaks the whole tension when you can just freeze time and take some potions right in front of a dragon or whatever.

I think Fantasy Life actually doesn't freeze time when you look at your inventory since I can still hear my companions fighting while I'm assigning potions.

Oh man, fav games. Um, it's eclectic. CoD: Modern Warfare, Kingdom Hearts, Gone Home, The Longest Journey, Final Fantasy VIII.
Very, very good taste. Oh, and welcome to this thread ab.aeterno!

Dany

Banned
Was my first time trying them, and I was very pleasantly surprised. If they're always that good, I'll have to order them more often. Whiskey straight is usually too much for me though, haha. Though I guess that depends on the whiskey, I've usually only had Jack or cheaper.]

I just bought myself Makers Mark the other day, all I need is some oranges and cherries :eek:

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
OT side gays like Ratsky (I know you're bi Ratsky but you're a gay in my heart).

<3

I'm just generally not attracted to Asians although I have seen one or two guys before that I was.

take the Ds off the asians and stick them on white guys. are they good Ds now?

As long as the shaming policy applies to all unhealthy behavior that's cool :)

you mean like smoking

There are some thanks to grad students and younger employees, but again since it's closed to the college community it's mostly one or the other.

oh

Vitanimus

last night's ep of how to get away with murder was so boner inducing it was ridiculous

I liked the first episode but I started watching the second ep and wesley is unbearable.......... the scene where he's looking at the girl getting undressed and doing the whole innocent virgin thing was tew much

Son Of D

I post every now and then in Gaming. Sometimes in OT topics. Rarely post in communities though (although I'm often in the LGBT Skype chat).

I lurk a lot and post some on the Gaming side and then I come here to this OT. I still keep an eye on all relevant
non-plebeian
threads though.

I am ADDICTED to Danganronpa 2. I'm liking it better than the original.

Hajime>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Makoto.

Caladrius

I lurk a lot and post some on the Gaming side and then I come here to this OT. I still keep an eye on all relevant
non-plebeian
threads though.

I am ADDICTED to Danganronpa 2. I'm liking it better than the original.

Hajime>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Makoto.

Hajime is much better realized than Makoto, that said I prefer Makoto's design.

Hajime is much better realized than Makoto, that said I prefer Makoto's design.

Yeah, design-wise Hajime is a bit bland.

On another topic, I really want to have an option to date Komaeda ;___; . I'm sure they'll force me to be with some weird loli like Hiyoko or a boring princess.

Oh, and Caladrius, NOW I understand why you chose Fuyuhiko as your avatar. He's awesome.

I think I'll fill the void this game will leave me with SMT IV when it releases.

kurona_bright

Neo Member
HI :D I remember being like you about drinking, :p maybe it'll pass.
I mean, I've drank some pretty light stuff before - my parents were okay with letting me have some of those orange-soda-ish drinks, but that's all. I have no interest in getting hammered until I'm 21.

I'm sorta impatient for the demo of No, Thank You!!! to come out (the translator said it's coming out this month). I'll have to play it in a locked room, though. :p

Caladrius

Yeah, design-wise Hajime is a bit bland.

On another topic, I really want to have an option to date Komaeda ;___; . I'm sure they'll force me to be with some weird loli like Hiyoko or a boring princess.

Oh, and Caladrius, NOW I understand why you chose Fuyuhiko as your avatar. He's awesome.

I think I'll fill the void this game will leave me with SMT IV when it releases.

Fuyuhiko quickly turned into my favorite after chapter 2. I didn't think they would make a Byakuya Expy (at least in the sense of his overall role in the story) that I would actually like, but there he is.

There's no full-fledged romantic partners in the main game (free-time events and school mode on the other hand...). They drop some heavy-ass hints for one character, but it's none of the ones you mentioned and they don't say anything outright.

sruckus

<3

take the Ds off the asians and stick them on white guys. are they good Ds now?

The ones I've seen have been smaller and it's not just the D for me. A D by itself isn't that great to me. It's when its with a face and smoking body that does it for me. Same with the ass really. The entire package man.

Fuyuhiko quickly turned into my favorite after chapter 2. I didn't think they would make a Byakuya Expy (at least in the sense of his overall role in the story) that I would actually like, but there he is.

There's no full-fledged romantic partners in the main game (free-time events and school mode on the other hand...). They drop some heavy-ass hints for one character, but it's none of the ones you mentioned and they don't say anything outright.

Yeah well, I was talking about Island Mode. I mean, Free Time Events end on an "open note", as in, this could be a love story if you didn't die/were a murderer/survived. At least, that's what happened in the first one.

I think Fuyuhiko comes off as a BETTER Byakuya. He just seemed to be angry just because. At least the former has some background on his actions and everything. I'm ending Episode 3, so I still have a long time but I'm already deducing some things (personality-wise)

Re: weed: That's a no-no for me. And smoking in general, even though it's very refined and Paris-like
jk

So there is already a halloween thread but I'm curious.

I'm going as pacman for halloween. I have a pacman tanktop and was thinking of wearing some yellow short shorts. That's pretty much all I got at this point, Im not going to wear a goof mask or anything. Though a nearby halloween store had yellow suspenders., but then where would the pacman be on my outfit if im just shirtless wearing suspenders? I'm trying to go for most sexy*

Decisions :(

Not sure about how you'd embellish the rest of the costume, but maybe you can have like a straightened out wire hanger attached to your belt, protruding out in front of you, with cotton balls attached to it, so you'll have a line of white pac man dots sticking out in front of you as you walk. Just dull the end somehow so you don't stab people as you walk. 0_O

So guys advice please

First of all, wtf ice-breaker did you have and how on earth did this conversation go?

Secondly, just be up-front with him and lay your cards on the table and then let him know where your feelings stand, and that you're there to help him go at it at his pace since he's just feeling things out.

Get him drunk. Maybe it's "predatory", or maybe you're the rock and beacon that'll facilitate his exploration and self-realization. Of peen love.

Seriously though, just let him know you're there for him not just to experiment and explore, but do it safely and at a level he's comfortable with.

Caladrius

How's everybody's weekend so far?

I just found out I might have to go to college a semester earlier than intended. No bueno for my credit hours or the family finances.

Yeah well, I was talking about Island Mode. I mean, Free Time Events end on an "open note", as in, this could be a love story if you didn't die/were a murderer/survived. At least, that's what happened in the first one.

I think Fuyuhiko comes off as a BETTER Byakuya. He just seemed to be angry just because. At least the former has some background on his actions and everything. I'm ending Episode 3, so I still have a long time but I'm already deducing some things (personality-wise)

Ah, my mistake.
I'll just say you won't walk away disappointed ~

The main thing that makes Kuzuryu more likable is that he isn't as competitive as Byakuya was and comes across as less arrogant once his character development starts to kick in. Only thing the B has over him is greater intelligence.
It helps that Fuyuhiko gets slammed HARD for being an asshole throughout the prologue and first two chapters. Seeing the modesty roof come down on him during case 2 is extremely satisfying.

Dany

Banned
Not sure about how you'd embellish the rest of the costume, but maybe you can have like a straightened out wire hanger attached to your belt, protruding out in front of you, with cotton balls attached to it, so you'll have a line of white pac man dots sticking out in front of you as you walk. Just dull the end somehow so you don't stab people as you walk. 0_O

That sounds incredibly painful for everyone. DOING IT! :D

Nice! Man, might have to pick up some liquor, all I have is beer. How did I let this happen? Mistakes have been made.

Remedy that son.

Caladrius

On the plus side that at least gets you out of the trap of being unable to find a job for the time being.

I really don't want to because I have to go to a community college for the spring semester (Fucking UCal admissions policies) and hope that they don't dismiss my credits once I move on to university in the fall. It would also be wasting my last semester of VA benefits unless I forked over my savings (which I wanted to save for another semester of university and delay the amount of time before my parents have to take out loans for me. On top of that we really don't know how they handle credit changes through multiple transfers, and I'm slightly behind as it is.

Either I go to school and we eat the additional student loan debts later or basically put all of my hobbies on hold until we get the insurance policy for free again. The latter could be neutralized with an additional stream of income since I'd be making at least 200 extra for the family per month. No matter how the globe spins, I pretty much have to start working soon or I get shafted somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom