• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go as a sexy Frankenstein's monster or something. It might be kind of funny because The Creature is supposed to be an odious abomination of necromancy and science so imagine if he was sexy.

use this opportunity to introduce your self :p
what are your interest? sexual orientation? hobbies? favorite games? favorite music?
Games, TV, movies primarily, but I dabble in a lot of interests. Gay dude! I usually spend my free time on GAF, gaming, or consuming other media (aforentioned TV, movies, and some books.)

Oh man, fav games. Um, it's eclectic. CoD: Modern Warfare, Kingdom Hearts, Gone Home, The Longest Journey, Final Fantasy VIII.

I love pop, and eletronica and its various subgenres. Addicted to Lights ATM.

She's pretty good you guys. <3 Her single is p good.

Games, TV, movies primarily, but I dabble in a lot of interests. Gay dude! I usually spend my free time on GAF, gaming, or consuming other media (aforentioned TV, movies, and some books.)

Oh man, fav games. Um, it's eclectic. CoD: Modern Warfare, Kingdom Hearts, Gone Home, The Longest Journey, Final Fantasy VIII.

I love pop, and eletronica and its various subgenres. Addicted to Lights ATM.

She's pretty good you guys. <3 Her single is p good.
A+ Taste in everything tbh

---
hey guys should i make a htgawm ot

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
A couple on some asian dudes I don't really care for

explain

And I won't even get into the arguments about body shaming lol

good coz youd lose

Umm we have one of the premier recreation centers in the country. Us staff get to use it too :p Although I like to think at 26 I could technically still be a grad student ;)

so its just college age guys and old guys? no in between age guys?

Hullo!

Posting a hello in here while I'm still drunk enough to do so. Have lurked occasionally but you can blame Dany M for persuading me to post. It's all his fault.

welcome!

Why didn't I think of that!?

thats why you have me bb

Crayons

Banned
There are lots of us here, so enjoy.
Thanks.

Whats on your mind?
I started college and I've changed a LOT already (I've both became way more social, less into video games and the like, I've pierced my ears and bleached my hair and I've been smoking weed almost every day) but one thing that hasn't changed is that I'm still single. There was a guy I really really liked and then he ended up dating my best (girl) friend. I told her it didn't bother me (she's the only one who knows here) but it did bother me. I made an OkCupid profile but have not had much luck thus far. I feel like getting into relationships is part of the college experience and I'm missing out.

man this show dude...
connor finally breaking tho
oliver being strong enough to tell him
to gtfo

crayons!! where have you been

well
he told him to leave before he went back after he killed the guy
But oliver is oliver
he yearn for that bf status.
With Connor though. hard to tell but for me i hope this happens
Connor spills everything, ends up being with oliver. takes him down this nasty road. i mean look at Rebecca and wes lol. their love interest gets killed plz

Dany

Banned
Thanks.

I started college and I've changed a LOT already (I've both became way more social, less into video games and the like, I've pierced my ears and bleached my hair and I've been smoking weed almost every day) but one thing that hasn't changed is that I'm still single. There was a guy I really really liked and then he ended up dating my best (girl) friend. I told her it didn't bother me (she's the only one who knows here) but it did bother me. I made an OkCupid profile but have not had much luck thus far. I feel like getting into relationships is part of the college experience and I'm missing out.

It is great that college thus far has changed you for the better. I did the same and became incredibly more comfortable with myself. Seek out the LGBT group and possibly go to one of their meetings. It would really help with you coming to terms of yourself and making friends. And don't make assumptions of what you need or should do in college. Take everything in stride and don't rush. You have plenty of years in front of you.

kurona_bright

Neo Member
Hello! I've been lurking Neogaf for a while, finally received my account a while ago. :)

I'm actually in my second year at college. Still haven't even kissed someone yet. But I'm not sure if I want to start a relationship right now because I'm getting buried in work (not helped by procrastination) .

Dany

Banned
My first kiss was in sophomore year of college now that I think about it. Around then was when I started my first relationship...and did poorly that term. Haha.

But anywho welcome kurona_bright

Crayons

Banned
It is great that college thus far has changed you for the better. I did the same and became incredibly more comfortable with myself. Seek out the LGBT group and possibly go to one of their meetings. It would really help with you coming to terms of yourself and making friends. And don't make assumptions of what you need or should do in college. Take everything in stride and don't rush. You have plenty of years in front of you.
I know there's an lgbt group here but its a small school and the lgbt group is mostly just bi girls anyway so realistically I can't find myself meeting a guy there. All my friends are already dating people and I wish I had someone to cuddle with too.

Regarding coming to terms with myself - I've always been really embarrassed about being gay. I feel like people would treat me differently if they knew so I just keep it a secret. Mostly I'm worried about how my guy friends would think about me.

crayons!! where have you been
Thanks for remembering me youngblade! I've been in college and I feel like I'm paying for every minute so I don't spend as much time on the internet as I used to. How are you?

Dany

Banned
I know there's an lgbt group here but its a small school and the lgbt group is mostly just bi girls anyway so realistically I can't find myself meeting a guy there. All my friends are already dating people and I wish I had someone to cuddle with too.

Regarding coming to terms with myself - I've always been really embarrassed about being gay. I feel like people would treat me differently if they knew so I just keep it a secret. Mostly I'm worried about how my guy friends would think about me.
If they're really your friends then they'll be cool with it. I know that longing of someone else is tough and makes it hard. You have absolutely no reason to be embarrassed for who you are Crayons. :) People who treat homosexuals differently; they are the ones that should be embarrassed.

HTGAWM OT is live! don't let me flop
well
he told him to leave before he went back after he killed the guy
But oliver is oliver
he yearn for that bf status.
With Connor though. hard to tell but for me i hope this happens
It's probably happen tbh, Oliver is too innocent as of now.

Thanks for remembering me youngblade! I've been in college and I feel like I'm paying for every minute so I don't spend as much time on the internet as I used to. How are you?
It's great that you're focusing on enjoying your college years and studying. I've been pretty good I guess, things have been calm and I'm doing good in school for once.

kurona_bright

Neo Member
My first kiss was in sophomore year of college now that I think about it. Around then was when I started my first relationship...and did poorly that term. Haha.

But anywho welcome kurona_bright

Thanks! :)

You should go for it, Crayons. Most people our age are pretty cool with that.

Crayons

Banned

I know most people our age are cool with it but I know not everyone is. I've learned that neoconservatives actually exist and aren't just a mythical monster. I can tell that some people here are legit racists (no one that I'm friends with but they do exist) and I know that with racism there's most likely homophobes as well. My roommate is both a racist and a homophobe and I actually hated him before I found those things out.
It's great that you're focusing on enjoying your college years and studying. I've been pretty good I guess, things have been calm and I'm doing good in school for once.
That's good! I've really been enjoying the college experience except for three things
-my dorm likes gossip (including about me)
-my roommate is a shithead
-no lover
Everything else is great. I feel so much freer here without my parents. I've stopped getting headaches.

If they're really your friends then they'll be cool with it. I know that longing of someone else is tough and makes it hard. You have absolutely no reason to be embarrassed for who you are Crayons. :) People who treat homosexuals differently; they are the ones that should be embarrassed.
I know you're right Dany but I just can't see myself being open with my sexuality anytime soon.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Hi

I'm feeling lonely because I have no one to talk about gay stuff with.

hi crayon

no one discusses gay stuff in here maybe try popgaf?

one thing that hasn't changed is that I'm still single. I made an OkCupid profile but have not had much luck thus far. I feel like getting into relationships is part of the college experience and I'm missing out.

craigslist

gay bars

gay clubs

bath houses

Hello! I've been lurking Neogaf for a while, finally received my account a while ago. :)

welcome!

-my dorm likes gossip (including about me)

what are they saying

Dany

Banned

So tell us a bit about yourself :)

I know you're right Dany but I just can't see myself being open with my sexuality anytime soon.

Oh completely understandable. You're sexuality will become more comfortable for, it is one of many facets that make you, you. And meeting people is a sure-fire way to make that process faster. It helped with me

kurona_bright

Neo Member
Uh, I'm a college student in the wonderful state of California. Can't drink yet, but I'm not interested in doing so at the moment. :p

I like reading and writing, I sing too loudly and too often when walking, and I procrastinate on schoolwork by posting on internet forums. ;)

I have a 3DSXL, but after succumbing to weakness and getting Shovel Knight, I'm not buying any more games until I finish up the rest of the ones I have.

Current thoughts on my mind deal with that complete cesspool of human bile being discussed on the Gaming side, my life after college, the trip plans I have yet to make for holiday break, and that story I have to write before Sunday night. Oh, and the horrifying thought that the US Senate might turn Republican this midterm election.

@Crayons I totally understand where you're coming from. I know two people who go on 4chan often, and use the ...'appropriate' lingo. It's really upsetting to be around them at times.

\/ \/ Hello! :D

Caladrius

I feel the same way sometimes Cray. I usually just try to occupy myself with other engagements.

I'm actually in my second year at college. Still haven't even kissed someone yet. But I'm not sure if I want to start a relationship right now because I'm getting buried in work (not helped by procrastination) .

Ello ello

The Gaming side is totally enjoyable if you ignore the obvious troll bait topics.

Y'all always leave me alone over there... I feel like I need to swing by here or OT to get my gay on. I want it to be gay everywhere... T_T

Kangi

The Gaming side is totally enjoyable if you ignore the obvious troll bait topics.

Y'all always leave me alone over there... I feel like I need to swing by here or OT to get my gay on. I want it to be gay everywhere... T_T

You have your gaming side gays like Golnei, and your OT side gays like Ratsky (I know you're bi Ratsky but you're a gay in my heart).

We line-riders are far less common, for most gays like to travel in packs. Nevertheless, it's important to recognize our bravery and that of those like ab.aeterno and Rm88, who dare to travel frequently to both sides of the wall. Due to our sparse numbers we are spread thin, but rest assured that the gaypacolypse shall still be carried forth.

You have your gaming side gays like Golnei, and your OT side gays like Ratsky (I know you're bi Ratsky but you're a gay in my heart).

We line-riders are far less common, for most gays like to travel in packs. Nevertheless, it's important to recognize our bravery and that of those like ab.aeterno and Rm88, who dare to travel frequently to both sides of the wall. Due to our sparse numbers, we may be spread thin, but the gaypacolypse shall still be carried forth.
Heh. I guess I shouldn't say "alone" because I definitely see some others, but I feel a lot of you guys I only see here or in OT. (And alternatively, I know there are other gay gaffers that rarely/don't step foot in here...)

The Gaming side is no better/worse than anywhere else on GAF, you just gotta go to the right topics.

Hmmm.. I don't step into Gaming side as much as I used to. I'm just not as into as I was 2 (?) years ago when I joined GAF.
That's fair, obviously tastes change. But I recall your recent fervor for JRPGs... (I hope you're still playing Suikoden... @_@)

Basically I just don't want people to feel put off by some of lame stuff that happens on the Gaming side. It's really not that bad. If anything, y'all can just find me over there and we'll have a good time. :3

That's fair, obviously tastes change. But I recall your recent fervor for JRPGs... (I hope you're still playing Suikoden... @_@)

Basically I just don't want people to feel put off by some of lame stuff that happens on the Gaming side. It's really not that bad. If anything, y'all can just find me over there and we'll have a good time. :3
Yeah I suddenly had a JRPG itch :p
about Suikoden...
I've only played for 1 hour ;__; Tales of Symphonia just became so addicting
And yeah, I guess you can avoid most of the Gaming side shit. Although I just posted in the female gamers thread :l

Yeah I suddenly had a JRPG itch :p
about Suikoden...
I've only played for 1 hour ;__; Tales of Symphonia just became so addicting
And yeah, I guess you can avoid most of the Gaming side shit. Although I just posted in the female gamers thread :l
There's a time and place for everything, and I've definitely participated in my fair share of "controversial" topics, but in general, unless you have something relevant to say, then it's best just to avoid them. They just become depressing time sinks otherwise. (But this is the same for numerous topics on the OT side too.) I'd much rather spend the bulk of my time focusing on positive things that I enjoy, and there are lots of aspects of gaming that interest me.

As for Tales of Symphonia, no worries there. It's an amazing game, and you should play it to the fullest. I just hope you'll give Suikoden a shot later down the road too. It's a MUST play for any JRPG fan IMO. ;)

So guys advice please

I fell for this guy who was straight (yes I know, i'm an idiot)

But it turns out he actually had bi tendencies before and after talking and seeing me and such is very attracted to me and finds me physically and mentally attractive.

It's a bit hard on him getting to grips with liking a guy so -

How do I help him as much as possible?

Delio

I read Gaming Side but rarely do I post there. Most of the time I really dont want to get into silly fights with people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom