• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Limited Run Games |OT2| Sweet XOXO for Digital to Physical Media

With the last few releases some people have been getting signed out of PayPal while trying to checkout after doing that as they usually do. That is what sparked the discussion about using Amazon Payments instead.

That is a cookie issue according to LRG. Clear out your PayPal and LRG cookies before signing in.

hawk2025

Five new products going up on Friday, all very limited.

Anyone trying to get more than one or two will get fucked on checkout by products selling out due to the extra seconds adding stuff to the cart.

I don't understand why a Lawbreakers + WB bundle existed, but there is no big "everything included" Night Trap bundle...

Anyone trying to get more than one or two will get fucked on checkout by products selling out due to the extra seconds adding stuff to the cart.

I don't understand why a Lawbreakers + WB bundle existed, but there is no big "everything included" Night Trap bundle...

I think I'm going to try and get the PS4 CE and the PC 25th Anniversary items in the morning and grab The Bunker and the Bluray in the afternoon.

This is the most stressed I've been for a LRG release in a long time.

dallow_bg

nods at old men

Maybe there will be.... ::surprise::

igFeI2t.png

bundle talk

Won't splitting Night Trap into all these bundles dilute the chances of getting a copy? What if I want to get the bundle, but it's only 1000 for the bundle, and it sells out, and by the time I get to just the regular Night Trap it then sells out?

I'm just worried it's going to be a zoo on Friday and this all blows up.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I had no idea there would be so much extra stuff! I'm not a fan of big box PC games (Silver Case and VNs are an exception...) so I'll just get the PS4 LE.

blazeuk

Are they gonna be flipping some of them like with the shantae releases?

They usually do, the description on Wonderboy even mentioned they'd try to give people one of each cover if they bought 2. There's so much of the Night Trap stuff I want that I'm actually worried I'll end up missing out trying to get the stuff into the basket.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
LRG. With the Shantae games there were some that had the front cover and some with the reverse. I don't really care because I'm opening it and playing but I know some collectors do.

...I had to re-read this all. There's been so much accusations being thrown around, I thought at first that "flipping" was referring to like, selling on eBay, not turning the covers around. So I thought it was like saying "ohhhh they are going to just hold some copies back and flip them for more sales online!" There was some story about someone receiving a Shantae copy, so I thought it had to do with that :x

I'm just so used to those kind of posts on here lately...

LQX

If they're going to do bundles why dont they bundle the CE and the regular edition of the games? That's I how roll if there is game I really want and I bet there are many more like me that would rather that than these recent bundles that seem to be done to sell another game they don't have an high expectation for.

LQX

What the heck. It seems Furi also came with a card. How am I not getting any of these stuff? Is it random? I got this same package with no cards.

20067065_1943589869233809_8379175345579884544_n.jpg

Ventara

What the heck. It seems Furi also came with a card. How am I not getting any of these stuff? Is it random? I got this same package with no cards.

20067065_1943589869233809_8379175345579884544_n.jpg

I do believe they mentioned it's random to "promote trading."

Edit: Or maybe they meant they included extra cards randomly to do that.

Weevilone

Typical LRG messaging then

Yeah what the hell is up with ticket redemption? At this point that's the thought going through my head every time I see a tweet from one of them.

I finally needed their customer service a couple of times. I combined an order due to a store issue. They didn't do it despite telling me they had, even after sending me 2 tracking numbers. I also had a product arrive damaged and they simply told me sorry, they don't have any more.

I suppose an advantage of under-producing is that you don't have to sweat ensuring people are happy.

Semoreh

I finally needed their customer service a couple of times. I combined an order due to a store issue. They didn't do it despite telling me they had, even after sending me 2 tracking numbers. I also had a product arrive damaged and they simply told me sorry, they don't have any more.

I suppose an advantage of under-producing is that you don't have to sweat ensuring people are happy.

I was wondering why you were angry all the time (or at least "grumpy" :3) but that's some bad customer support experience right here.

Weevilone

I was wondering why you were angry all the time (or at least "grumpy" :3) but that's some bad customer support experience right here.

If I'm angry, it's with myself for still buying their stuff. I'm trying to look past the other stuff, and honestly I'd rather not follow them on Twitter, bit I feel like we have to in order to help piece together what is going on.

Anyways, my apologies for being grumpy. I will try to refrain from posting here. I still love the games, but I feel that it needs to be easier. It isn't deserving of the mindshare that it requires to keep up.

emb

Really not getting the Night Trap hype. Good luck to everyone, there will be one guy less fighting for them. :-D
I'm with ya. It's a neat game for the history behind it, and I'd like to have a Sega CD copy, but it's not something I'm super interested in really playing (along with most other FMV games). Still cool that it exists again, and I'm happy that other people are hyped up for it.

Top Bottom