• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Limited Run Games |OT2| Sweet XOXO for Digital to Physical Media

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
FUCK didn't get it :(

I was in the checkout queue for like a minute :(

Clive

Got the regular! After missing Wonder Boy (I ain't mad, Play-Asia's looks fine) I switched from Firefox to Chrome and signed in to PayPal in advance. It was definitely faster. Lucky I only had one page to refresh too.

Tapejara

Got freaked out when it said there was a line, then I had to re-enter some information cause I hadn't saved it from last time but kept trying to input using the numpad when I had numlock turned off lol.

Still managed to get a standard edition of Night Trap and a copy of the Blu-ray!

Credo

Great job, LRG. I never even got to see the PS4 CE, and because I waited a few seconds trying to decide what to do, I missed out on the standard edition too. Wonderful job.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
I didn't get it.
It sold out as I was checking out.

After they took down the original Collector's Edition page, I went to the Games page and kept refreshing. Nothing was coming up. On a hunch, I tried going to main page, and bam, there was the Collector's Edition. They never added it back to the Games page. So I lost out on a minute of checking out. Thanks for fucking me, LRG.

Didn't get it at the end. Had plenty of time to click the complete order button for the standard edition, but thought it's better to skip it. Prefer to spend the money on joy cons. :p

(might change my mind till the second batch)

joe2187

Banned
Man, fuck this shit...I wanted the CE but the fucking option wasnt even there, and when it finally showed up it was fucking sold out....WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT STUPID SHIT!?

Metzhara

Utter crap. CE never appeared. System bounced me out twice. Ridiculous considering people couldn't be bothered to back the kickstarter.

Well that fucking sucked. Everything sold out literally in 5 seconds. I had every single window open and everything.

Only got the Blu Ray and PC version.

They said they had 3,000 copies of Night Trap and it was going to be sold today at 10 AM Eastern time..

I logged in at 10 AM EST and it was all sold out???

Is there a trick to Limited Run?

I didn't get the CE...got stuck in some sort of checkout line for a long time and then it wanted me to sign in to PayPal again twice after already signing in before.

MrNelson

Banned
How the fuck did it sell out so fast.

Why did they have to break it into two fucking batches, I won't be able to hit the second one now.

PSFan

WTF??? I started checking out pretty much as the timer hit 0. It fucking sold out during the process. Why do they have you 'wait in line' to check out if it can still sell out while you are in the process? Really pissed right now.

I just wanted regular Night Trap and The Bunker and got them both! I had to do everything on mobile (including putting in CC info) because work blocks any game-related sites. I feel lucky!

Carnby

Utter crap. CE never appeared. System bounced me out twice. Ridiculous considering people couldn't be bothered to back the kickstarter.

it literally disappeared less than a minute before the release. I was refreshing the page when it suddenly said "oops. page gone".

oldmario

was gonna go for night trap and then rebound for the bunker if it was still in stock but decided to go for both and what a surprise, i lost night trap because paypal took too long to process

Top Bottom