• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Limited Run Games |OT2| Sweet XOXO for Digital to Physical Media

JEKKI

how much is shipping if you by a game and vinyl soundtrack together??

Good news is I got both!

bad news is I ordered them separately as I was in a mad rush to secure myself the game first lol.

I believe the FAQ says there is a $3 fee to combine any additional orders, but just curious what the shipping charge is if you are able to get all items in a single one.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
They said they had 3,000 copies of Night Trap and it was going to be sold today at 10 AM Eastern time..

I logged in at 10 AM EST and it was all sold out???

Is there a trick to Limited Run?
Yeah, you're supposed to be logged in before it goes live while refreshing the product page as the countdown reaches zero and then you gotta be fast.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
was gonna go for night trap and then rebound for the bunker if it was still in stock but decided to go for both and what a surprise, i lost night trap because paypal took too long to process

They say to try and use Amazon, but I've never tried it. Not sure how many steps are in the process either. I think just sign in, pick card, and you're done?

TehOh

Woohoo. Got the collector's edition and the documentary. Nearly had a heart attack when the page went to 404 just before launch.

Yeah, you're supposed to be logged in before it goes live while refreshing the product page as the countdown reaches zero and then you gotta be fast.

HAHA WOW!

Then, I guess it was really a "limited" run! This sucks!

They should def make more but they won't. EBAY it is.. :(

Occam

Didn't see the CE, never showed up for me. So I went with the regular one.

I'm glad Limited Run Games didn't get Axiom Verge and that anyone who wants a copy has a chance to buy one.

Credo

Well, that's the last time I bother with LRG. If they can't even make the damn PS4 CE visible to be purchased on my page, and I *still* can't even see it listed now, then there's no use risking this irritability in the future.

Justinh

Damn, really wanted a regular PS4 edition but I got carried away in Slime Rancher. Dammit!

Guess I'll make do with the PC version.

They say to try and use Amazon, but I've never tried it. Not sure how many steps are in the process either. I think just sign in, pick card, and you're done?
I tried that and it asked me for my address, then sign in again, then address again. Then it was sold out.

Can someone explain to me how you can cart load ahead of the schedule release time? I didn't realize there was a way to add the game to your cart before it's time. That's their explanation of why they hid pages, but I've never seen being able to do that before.

Nobody going for the Blu-ray? I thought that was more interesting than the CE. Grabbed that and the 2 standard editions.

I was going to until it seemed like all the content was on YouTube anyway. I skipped it because of that.

9:00AM - only saw the plain, so checked out.

9:01AM - finished the order, then saw the CE on their page. Went to buy but kicked out after phone number request.

Please, LRG folks. For the second batch, don't do that again. No offense, but that was fucking stupid. I had to choose between taking a chance on the plain or getting nothing at all for being on the dot at 9:00AM

Animekatt

I got the standard edition. I was set on NOT buying this game, but after watching the documentary a few days ago, I thought "Why not?".

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
Well, that's the last time I bother with LRG. If they can't even make the damn PS4 CE visible to be purchased on my page, and I *still* can't even see it listed now, then there's no use risking this irritability in the future.
wtf are you talking about
https://limitedrungames.com
it's listed right there. red cover.
https://limitedrungames.com/products/limited-run-74-night-trap-collectors-edition-ps4
I know! I am piss!

Do we know if more copies will be up today?
did you read my post? yes we know XD

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I tried that and it asked me for my address, then sign in again, then address again. Then it was sold out.

Interesting, some people have told me that it's a quicker process. I've been wanting to test it, but everything I want goes fast so I couldn't.

CREMSteve

All good, I won't be trying to buy from these guys again. Appreciate what they're trying to do, but this experience was not for me.

Semoreh

F !
I missed it because of a shi*** connection. Very first time I miss a game while being there on time :( :( :(

Well, I'll be logged tonight. With a good connection. I'm sure it will go all right... *fingers crossed*

This was stressful, but I'm glad I got what I wanted. Shame about everyone camping for the CE. I refreshed the main page within three seconds of it live and it showed for me there. I had then enough time to then do the bunker and a regular edition.

blazeuk

How did people already get the CE if it was taken down? Now sold out.

For those of us who have done it for a while, LRG used to remove the pages beforehand and then they'd appear again when they went live, it's just a case of preparing for it and being on the right page for refreshing. The listings pages have always been iffy too, everything shows up on the main page but if you go into the games one suddenly you start losing listings.

goodcow

Well, that was my first attempt ordering anything from LRG... was logged in, wanted to use AmazonPay instead of PayPal. SE sold out during checkout, I still ordered the Bluray, but even though I'm shipping to a PO Box, and entered a separate physical address for the billing address, the order confirmation shows both as the PO Box. Statement is pending on my Chase account, so hopefully it's fine?

MrFortyFive

Got a standard Night Trap and The Bunker. Must have been close though. My clock read 10:01 by the time I completed checkout and it already registered as sold out on the front page.

Ventara

Man, I'm really getting antsy about the Ys Origins release 2 weeks from now. It could be another 2 minute sell-out window like this and last week, and I'll be trying to buy it while on holiday with crappy internet.

Top Bottom