• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

London riots spreading through UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manager

Looking at the live BBC feed from Manchester: why the hell are people out with their cars in the centre? Do they want them destroyed? Why not hand over the keys.

Marleyman

Banned
Meus Renaissance said:
3J4R_M.jpg

ijo6o8.png

The "girl" I believe with the black hair and the DERP face is annoying the hell out of me.

Zutroy

Meus Renaissance said:
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/fEzghNgUb-3b80d9rfCDaPtBZz1E5neZvsYDUrwnhfF166ZtA-ctHj1MrCAvPZ5QExiXdWgbUznfugF8QyDEu24NwbwzztW-LR98dXsHd4Lvar2SXg[/.IMG][/QUOTE]
Exactly what I was thinking. She looks as much a chav as the rest.

zomgbbqftw said:
I have compiled a list of places in London where there are vigilante militia:

Turnpike Lane (Confirmed by my brother in law)
Palmers Green (same as above)
Southall (Pictures)
Enfield Town (Pictures)
Green Street (Pictures)

If anyone else has more places we could add it to the OP if any GAFers want to go and keep these thugs away from our towns.

Turnpike Lane (Confirmed by my brother in law)
Palmers Green (same as above)
Southall (Pictures)
Enfield Town (Pictures)
Green Street (Pictures)
Eltham
Dalston

Empty

Manager said:
http://www.vg.no/

Norwegian's biggest newspaper, interesting front page. More faces to be added:
86-f6d73b59-f8eb9633.jpeg

care to give us a translation for "Dette er pøblene britisk politi jakter på"?

interested in how this stuff is being reported in other parts of the world too.

Bumhead

Banned
That blonde bint makes me laugh. I bet she's taken so much fucking cock she can barely walk. That pose isn't a chav swagger, it's a "My arse hole is fucking gaping" slouch.

The best thing for that entire photograph is for everyone in it to take a napalm bath.

BlazingDarkness said:
She's probably riddled with STDs and has no teeth
Don't let the fake tan and fake hair fool you, bitch has no class.
Indeed. And that fake dead animal on her legs is probably covering some incredibly sharp knees.

Manager

Empty said:
care to give us a translation for "Dette er pøblene britisk politi jakter på"?

interested in how this stuff is being reported in other parts of the world too.

I'm Swedish so I'm not too sure, but I think it says "These are the rioters who British police hunt".

Swede's are very PC, it was during the first day reported that "a father of four was murdered by police", not mentioning he was an outlaw.

Temrer

Neo Member
For any part of MancGAF, Afflecks is apparently being looted:

FourFourTom FourFourTom
Afflecks Palace in Manchester is being destroyed and looted. A building full of tiny, independent retailers. These scumbags have no shame...

CllrIainRoberts Iain Roberts
The looting of Afflecks and N.Q. independents gives the lie to any claims of poor robin hood rioters - these people just thieves & thugs

:(

SteveWD40 said:
Yeah she looks chavvy, but not really dressed for it, anyway, as said she probably has no tread left on the tires.
They were probably just a group out shopping or whatever and joined in once the shit hit the fan, purely opportunist

jufonuk

not tag worthy
zomgbbqftw said:
Get on the phone to your local Police station, report that fucker.
err not if they protecting the streets

apparantly they heading down to lewisham... ohh fuck

Temrer said:
For any part of MancGAF, Afflecks is apparently being looted:

FourFourTom FourFourTom
Afflecks Palace in Manchester is being destroyed and looted. A building full of tiny, independent retailers. These scumbags have no shame...

CllrIainRoberts Iain Roberts
The looting of Afflecks and N.Q. independents gives the lie to any claims of poor robin hood rioters - these people just thieves & thugs

:(
Damn...love that place.

J-Rod

I'm not one to call the fashion police, but that group desperately needs to rob a clothing store and some help dressing themselves.

BlazingDarkness said:
They were probably just a group out shopping or whatever and joined in once the shit hit the fan, purely opportunist

The ones smashing up the shot window still deserve to be locked up.

What happens when you drop the soap in a women's prison?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom