• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

London riots spreading through UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
btkadams said:
what's a chav?
I don't really know the American term... "White trash"? (Although That term always seems offensive to me). Chav Comes from "Chavo" which is a word for a Romany (Gypsy) child. Used in the UK to refer to someone without class.

mblitek

I would go vigilante. I have no time or reasoning for these low lifes. I'm disgusted with these people but have sympathy for the good Londoners. I feel as if London has lost their identity with all of the immigrants not assimilating (within reason) and trying to change England to their own country. That's why I like Australia & New Zealand. I live outside Toronto and there are malls where I've been told to get out of, I'm caucasian. What would happen if I said that to an immigrant? It also happened to me in Vancouver & Richmond where Caucasians are the visible minority. Sorry about my rant. I hate seeing people lose their homes & businesses they've worked for while the leeches loot.

FreeMufasa

kaizoku said:
The vigilante stuff sounds good but apparently its a bunch of racists who are targeting foreigners? Unconfirmed obviously, only heard it from twitter but it wouldn't surprise me if this got twisted into some kind of race war.

These were the guys that attacked me yesterday. I applaud all those that stand and want to defend their communities but there are now a number of people using it as an excuse to attack minorities. Lets hope they are dealt with by the police too.

Bumhead

Banned
Bungieware said:
What happens when you drop the soap in a women's prison?

1694fist.jpg

Marleyman said:
The "girl" I believe with the black hair and the DERP face is annoying the hell out of me.

You know, I have this habit of looking at English people and wondering what they'd be doing and wearing if they were in the middle ages.

You can pick a peasant from a mile away, but I believe this rotund girl would play the part of Shrek circa 1350AD.

btkadams

Nihilistic Monk said:
I don't really know the American term... "White trash"? (Although That term always seems offensive to me). Chav Comes from "Chavo" which is a word for a Romany (Gypsy) child. Used in the UK to refer to someone without class.
just saw the wiki article someone posted above, thanks though! i didn't actually think there was a wiki page for it ha that's why i asked in the thread.

xxczx

Vivalaraza said:
Damn...love that place.
It's funny how these people wouldn't normally go into Afflecks and hate everything about it but now they will take everything they can.

Coxy

Awesome Animals said:
w...w...wait. Are people actually saying that blonde bimbo is attractive? Do you always go looking for roadkill to hit on?

roadkill would have more tire treads

wow @ that leaflet

lifa-cobex

btkadams said:
just saw the wiki article someone posted above, thanks though! i didn't actually think there was a wiki page for it ha that's why i asked in the thread.

ha. you can always count on wiki.

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
I wonder how many of those arrested will just get a slap on the wrist and let go. I'm looking forward to seeing the final analysis of those arrested vs those that actually get prosecuted with meaningful sentencing. I predict I will be depressingly low.

Ponti

cyberheater said:
I wonder how many of those arrested will just get a slap on the wrist and let go. I'm looking forward to seeing the final analysis of those arrested vs those that actually get prosecuted with meaningful sentencing. I predict I will be depressingly low.
Part of me is hoping it won't happen, but you know the justice system in this country is an absolute joke. Most of them will walk.

mokeyjoe said:
It'll be winding down now anyway. They're 3 days too late for most of it.

It's only winding down because of the citizen vigilantism, the police haven't done shit. They have stood around and watched while our cities have burned.

Except GMP, they are fucking up these idiots.

Empty

cyberheater said:

well i don't know. they were pretty harsh with some of the student protesters they nabbed at real protests, for example.

mblitek said:
I would go vigilante. I have no time or reasoning for these low lifes. I'm disgusted with these people but have sympathy for the good Londoners. I feel as if London has lost their identity with all of the immigrants not assimilating (within reason) and trying to change England to their own country. That's why I like Australia & New Zealand. I live outside Toronto and there are malls where I've been told to get out of, I'm caucasian. What would happen if I said that to an immigrant? It also happened to me in Vancouver & Richmond where Caucasians are the visible minority. Sorry about my rant. I hate seeing people lose their homes & businesses they've worked for while the leeches loot.

The same immigrants that respect their own community values, and actually protect where they live? I know who I would feel safer around.

Good job they haven't assimilated, they'd either be looting themselves or have their house on fire.

Sipowicz

Banned
i vaguely remember a riot in newcastle when i was younger. it was in elswick. does anyone else remember it?

Dark Machine said:
Liverpool is not a hell hole you fuckarse geordie. I hope nothing happens up there, but don't badmouth my home thanks.

liverpool is nowt compared to newcastle

in other news i've just been out in leeds town centre. quiet as fuck, and there was even a peace march for that guy who got shot here yesterday

jufonuk

not tag worthy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeX8y0JQNqI

down my local highstreet..this will go mental if it kicks off, the police will be stopping two riots and the looters will get killed...no really

looks like it is half edl and half millwall/CAFC/palace they wont destroy eltham but I am not kidding if they get to lewisham and any group of looters from any ethnic background try to start...it will be chaos..

clockpunk

Temrer said:
For any part of MancGAF, Afflecks is apparently being looted:

FourFourTom FourFourTom
Afflecks Palace in Manchester is being destroyed and looted. A building full of tiny, independent retailers. These scumbags have no shame...

CllrIainRoberts Iain Roberts
The looting of Afflecks and N.Q. independents gives the lie to any claims of poor robin hood rioters - these people just thieves & thugs

:(

Nooooooo! One of my favourite places in Manchester! Let it not be so. :(

Knight77

But the problem is the image also...looking for some info I found that in some place in the world this problem are handled by people like this:

riotpolice.jpg

I would like to see if this shitty people doesn't shit bricks when they see them coming...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom