• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lunatic Ignus: Black Myth Wukong 4K60FPS Mode Planned for PS5 | Physical Copies coming in 2025

Draugoth

Gold Member
Information via Lunatic Ignus leaker:

Like @_Tom_Henderson_ said, the review copies for Black Myth: Wukong are out, but only for PC.However, don't panic, as i stated before, the game runs at 2K60FPS and 4K30FPS on PS5. (the devs also have in plan 4K60FPS, even if it's almost impossible).PS5 codes close to launch!

They are already working at the physical copies, expect them within a year.

Last edited:

ManaByte

Gold Member
chris rock adult humor GIF

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
i PROOBAAABLYYYYY would believe you if you said 4k60fps is PRO exclusive version.

Last edited:

Draugoth

Gold Member
  • The Game is max 40-50 hours to complete (100%).
  • Game is actually focused on dashing and rolling, you need magic and skills to parry.
  • Not Game of the Year material in his opinion, overall quality more close to Stellar Blade or Lies of P.
  • There's expansions/DLCs planned for the game depending on how well it sells.
Edit: He said on his Twitter that developers are trying to work on 4K60FPS mode for PlayStation 5 and physical editions of the game are coming within a year

• Game is actually focused on dashing and rolling, you need magic and skills to parry.
  • Not Game of the Year material in his opinion, overall quality more close to Stellar Blade or Lies of P.
Edit: He said on his Twitter that developers are trying to work on 4K60FPS mode for PlayStation 5 and physical editions of the game are coming within a year

I think Stellar Blade is GOTY nominee quality. Wasn’t Lies of P a GOTY nominee too? In any case, none of these games are going to win it over Zelda, FF7 and Astro Bot. But it’s still like 6 nominees.

1080p upscaled to 4K using the equivalent of DLSS Performance Mode for PSSR. Done deal.

Native resolution is dead and it's high time people move on from it.
I imagine it’s going to open a whole can of worms when it comes to marketing resolutions for games as is the case right now.

I hope people have the same enthusiasm for PSSR as they did for DLSS.

Stellar Blade is my GOTY. If the actual reviews line up with this it’ll be an easy buy.

DragonNCM

Till now what games we have as GOTY material ?
I cant think of any...............

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Unless people are bias, Stellar is a strong one for GOTY. The game release was bug free, performance free and pack with content for a singleplayer one, with is IMO a huge factor for being a candidate.
Stellar Blade is soooo good.

j0hnnix

Not Game of the Year material in his opinion, overall quality more close to Stellar Blade or Lies of P.
I know these are personal opinions but Lies of P and Stellar Blade are fantastic games.

Not Goty material? Lies of P was nominated, Stellar Blade should be nominated.

Top Bottom