• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia/Werewolf Recruitment Thread | Go on the Internet and Tell Lies.

roytheone

im most excited about nightvale tbh. i think it will be the one most like S3 archer to me...

but yeah! all three games are looking super interesting amg *______*

Pffff, yeah, nightvale has some OK stuff going for it. But does it have blarg? Does it have crab? Does it have hyper in crazy mode? Does it have rats? Is it designed by a madman that apparently wants to see us all suffer? I think not.

You just have a crush on me. It's ok.

b-b-baka soyuri! its not like that! i just... i just like crushing people ;___;

Pffff, yeah, nightvale has some OK stuff going for it. But does it have blarg? Does it have crab? Does it have hyper in crazy mode? Does it have rats? Is it designed by a madman that apparently wants to see us all suffer? I think not.

XD i think HP will be like cthulhu :D it will be EPIC AWESOME SHENANIGANS all day erryday :D

Finally fate has declared that Crab and I shall meet on the field as allies or enemies. The time draws near. Blarg is joining us as well... and other many strong veterans. Like Mattattack with his invisibility cloak, and the terrible two Roy and Sawneeks. It will truely be a game to remember.

Sadly Kingkitty never makes it to Hogwarts. He falls asleep on the train and gets locked inside. A pity.

SEASON 4 ROSTER:

HARRY POTTER
*snip*
20 [m] Blargonaut
*snip*

OiPhAeo.gif

nope

ynny outlined this earlier, in election dead thread iirc

he'll survive until day 3 and everyone will lynch him because he should've been dead by then

foreshadowing like a pro~

I just registered on outer gafia, is the name a metal gear reference? Also what's it for, precisely?

outer gafia is where mini-games will take place, and its also used for special chats like mafia chats and lovers chats, etc.

the name is a reference to GAFia but.... on the outside

I assume they're making the game as close to a personal hell as it can be for each and every played involved right?

:>

roytheone

nope

ynny outlined this earlier, in election dead thread iirc

he'll survive until day 3 and everyone will lynch him because he should've been dead by then

Indeed, I will just ask Burb for his top scum, and if one of them flips town we know Burb is scum. Burb never gets his reads wrong, it is straight up scary.

So hey turns out Yamucha is the most wolf in Dragon Ball and therefore I can stick with him as an avatar aw yeah B)

...fuck, being the most wolf is actually super suspicious shit dicks fuck

RetroMG

I just registered on outer gafia, is the name a metal gear reference? Also what's it for, precisely?

Yes, It's a reference to Outer Heaven.

And yeah, as Sorian said, it's where we host off-site chats for the mafia, lovers, gossips, things like that. We also host some off-season games there so that we don't annoy the GAF mods. (We just finished a Metal Gear Solid Mafia game there, for example.)

the name is a reference to GAFia but.... on the outside

Also this.

Thanks for registering!

SalvaPot

SEASON 4 ROSTER:

HARRY POTTER
01 [m] Retroid - New
02 [m] MagnumBoy20xx - New
03 [m] Kawl_USC - New
04 [m] Rynam - New
05 [m] TheExodu5 - New
06 [-] egruntz
07 [m] Arkos
08 [f] bananaspaceprincess
09 [m] TheWorthyEdge
10 [m] Gorlak
11 [m] Hyperactivity
12 [m] Flame_AC
13 [-] Enker
14 [m] TheAwesomePossum
15 [m] Burbeting
16 [m] Matt Attack
17 [m] Rats Off To Ya
18 [m] Crab
19 [m] kingkitty
20 [m] Blargonaut
21 [m] Kalor
22 [m] TheGoddamn
23 [m] Lord of Castamere
24 [m] Christina Mackenzie
25 [m] Lone_Prodigy
26 [m] roytheone
27 [m] Zippedpinhead
28 [f] Sawneeks

Damn what a great game we are going to have, I see A LOT of brilliant players here.

sortinghat.jpg

Hmm, difficult. VERY difficult. Plenty of courage, I see. Not a bad mind, either. There's talent, oh yes. And a thirst to prove yourself. But where to put you?

Also, if anyone wants to join in on the game or wants to trade, feel free to quote this post and I´ll see if another gamerunner wants to make it happen.

tumblr_lpht76hLZ01r10t78o1_500.gif

Nin and I are really excited to make this game as chaotic and fun as possible. There is going to be a lot of classic roles with a twist, some context-sensitive powers, and a narrative based on said roles. 28 roles is a LOT of roles and you can be sore its that many because all of them are important.

Tentative day to start is November 15th.

Karkador

Banned
Before we get our roles and all that, I just wanna say that I'm not gonna be active for most of the day (work and such), so don't take it as a sign, either way.

However, I'm gonna play hard and smart, no matter what role I get, so bring it!

Before we get our roles and all that, I just wanna say that I'm not gonna be active for most of the day (work and such), so don't take it as a sign, either way.

However, I'm gonna play hard and smart, no matter what role I get, so bring it!

are... are we going to see NX! Karkador Redux :>

Top Bottom