• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia/Werewolf Recruitment Thread | Go on the Internet and Tell Lies.

*cough* Quantum Mafia *cough*

r u srs or r u being cheeky bastard like palmer's gravity falls

imma add royroy's batman to the list for now

here is list (it is also on first page, under miscellania section)

yell at me if i miss anyone

1. Super Mario (Makai) - was in the run for S4 main game
2. The Loving Lovers Love Boat (Burbeting) - was in the run for S4 main game
3. Danny Phantom (Terrabyte20xx) - was in the run for S4 main game
4. Disneyland after dark (Retro) - mid-season
5. Frog Fractions (Kristoffer) - mid-season
6. Gafia 2: The Wedding of Swamped (Swamped) - mid-season
7. Final Fantasy Mafia (ScraftyDevil) - mid-season?
8. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (Crab) - mid-season
9. Avalon (Droplet / Rats Off To Ya) - mid-season
10. Death Note: A Turn-Based Page-Turner (Karkador) - mid-season?
11. Battle Star Galactica (Royal Flush) - main game?
12. Batman (roytheone) - main game?
13. PLEASE LET YEENY RUN SOMETHING VANILLA :< (yeenz) - main game

Sorian

Banned

He is being 100% serious, he brought up quantum mafia ages ago:

So..... I'm actually writing a little program to manage a game of quantum mafia, so while I don't think it's a good idea of an S4 game I want to bust it out in 'S4.5' as a sort of side game. With the setup I'm looking at you've only got something like 22k game worlds to look at with 16 players. Although I suppose I could add another role which would only bring it up to 240k.

You actually even commented on it YNNNY:

#2crazy4me

i just wants classic mafia pls

palmer, u r my only hope :<

Shame on you, Sorian remembers everything.

He is being 100% serious, he brought up quantum mafia ages ago:

You actually even commented on it YNNNY:

Shame on you, Sorian remembers everything.

k, just making sure, cuz palmer was totes not srs about his gravity falls thingy >:3

squiders, i add ur quantum to list nao

Burbeting

Banned
Sounds like I'll put love boat into s5 mainline after all, so that smaller games can be played in mid-season, because sheesh , 14 games?

Mazre

Don't forget my prospective season 5 main game with as yet unanounced theme.

Sorian

Banned
;__; at all these games competing.

I'll pick yours too!~

I even did for Season 4!

tumblr_inline_np8nglD1Vx1sm55tc_500.png

Love, love!

I was kicking around the idea a few weeks ago, but I think my dance card is pretty full. However, if you want help with it, I've got a few ideas.

I'd definitely appreciate any ideas you might have. Not sure how long it will take for the game to materialize (or even if it will at all) though. Hopefully I can put some serious thought into it over the next few weeks.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Priority should be given to new mods.

I agree with this, but should be true of the mid-season games only. Generally speaking, people are players before they are game-runners; once you've been a player becoming a game-runner is a matter of inevitability (heheheh, got you now), but becoming a player is the biggest jump. That means generally speaking our season games need to run a demand basis of what players will sign up to than on a supply basis of what game-runners we should provide. Because we don't get so many new players mid-season, that's less of an issue and it is a better opportunity to blood mods.

EDIT: In fact, when we're a fuller community, I'd even consider restricting running a season game to those who have run a mid-season game. We're too small for that to be quite viable yet, but when we start approaching ~100 active players (we're at ~80 now) and running about four-five mid-season games a season, by like S7 we'll have a batch of 20 experienced game-runners minimum and it ensures our season games have the quality they need.

Ourobolus

Banned
EDIT: In fact, when we're a fuller community, I'd even consider restricting running a season game to those who have run a mid-season game. We're too small for that to be quite viable yet, but when we start approaching ~100 active players (we're at ~80 now) and running about four-five mid-season games a season, by like S7 we'll have a batch of 20 experienced game-runners minimum and it ensures our season games have the quality they need.

Whew, dodged that bullet.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Whew, dodged that bullet.

I'm not sure it's really a bullet, that implies that running a mid-season game is difficult rather than a delightful opportunity to roil in the schadenfraude of suffering innocents.

cabot

I'm not sure it's really a bullet, that implies that running a mid-season game is difficult rather than a delightful opportunity to roil in the schadenfraude of suffering innocents.

Not when I am in your game and Ouro is the mod.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Don't pretend you don't enjoy seeing me get killed early :mad: If I was in election, I would have probably also died night 1 or 2, you just like to see me suffer, don't you?

I'm continually amused by how some people seem to have "Kill me" signs written on them. Burbeting can't catch a break.

roytheone

I'm continually amused by how some people seem to have "Kill me" signs written on them. Burbeting can't catch a break.

Well, for me it's not like I always die soon, it is only in games hosted by ourob. Someone else is the host? No problem, I make it pretty far. But an ourob hosted game? Here Roy, take this cool PR and oh yeah, you are dead in 2 days! Have fun! :(

cabot

Well, for me it's not like I always die soon, it is only in games hosted by ourob. Someone else is the host? No problem, I make it pretty far. But an ourob hosted game? Here Roy, take this cool PR and oh yeah, you are dead in 2 days! Have fun! :(

I certainly enjoy it.

Ourobolus

Banned

I can't help if people get disgusted by how many mice you eat in one sitting during my games. Maybe, you know, stop regurgitating that shit and maybe they'll leave you alone?

roytheone

I can't help if people get disgusted by how many mice you eat in one sitting during my games. Maybe, you know, stop regurgitating that shit and maybe they'll leave you alone?

Pfff, mice taste delicious, is it really so weird I want to enjoy them a second time after having eaten them already? You humans should try it yourself one time, you will see it is great!

Palmer_v1

I'll give Trigger the day to reply, and then move on to Hyperactivity. I hate to wait until the last minute, though that's literally all the time town will need to lynch him...

Sorian

Banned
Edit your post, pm Palmer.

Edit: Or ask that question direct in your game thread, it's borderline game talk so it is fine to ask publicly in there but probably not over here.

Top Bottom