• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia/Werewolf Recruitment Thread | Go on the Internet and Tell Lies.

Sorian

Banned
When you are the GAMEMASTER TM you can do anything you want. Lie, modkill, hold facts, help your favorite players win, ANYTHING.

Salva runs bastard games, don't worry about him and just continue to laugh at Hogwarts.

SalvaPot
Rigging Salty Bets Since 2015

Aha! Is this my chance?!

KdUrLIY.png

Palmer_v1

Roy, if you want to put a couple bucks in my paypal, I'll modkill him for you.

If anyone else is curious, yes, I am very easily bribed.

Sorian

Banned
I don't think I can get my head around Gorlak actually being Sorian in disguise

He's making a reference to a Sorian from the past who liked to frolic naked and lick people while they slept.

Gafia is a weird place, blame CzarTim, blame Palmer too now that I think about it.

Gorlak

Banned
He's making a reference to a Sorian from the past who liked to frolic naked and lick people while they slept.

Gafia is a weird place, blame CzarTim, blame Palmer too now that I think about it.

This is soo weird.

Actually let me adjust this.

There we go, far better :)

roytheone

Roy, if you want to put a couple bucks in my paypal, I'll modkill him for you.

If anyone else is curious, yes, I am very easily bribed.

I have..... *Checks wallet* € 1,50 and a couple of marbles, is that enough for cabot his life?

How much do I have to bribe so that roy gets in an "accident" at Hogwarts?

Have you seen how the stairs here move? I think if you just wait you get your wish for free. I don't think this school is accident proof.....

roytheone

How did I ruin it? I was the underdog! Everyone loves an underdog.

I liked you in that game, you were our team MVP! You did great! Well, except for the whole "lynching me because you thought I was town business". I got lynched because I was TOO good at pretending to be town, kinda weird if you think about it.

Top Bottom