• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MAG 2.0 |OT| of Ultimate Relaunch Party with Playstation MOVE!

patsu

Kak.efes said:
Have they added any new maps with 2.0? It gets quite boring playing Domination over and over again.

Have you tried the old maps in Acquisition ?
They updated the maps a little.

subversus

I've done nothing with my life except eat and fap
my ps3 is waiting to be unpacked near the table. If I find MAG for cheap I'll buy it. Beta was good.

aristotle

subversus said:
my ps3 is waiting to be unpacked near the table. If I find MAG for cheap I'll buy it. Beta was good.

http://glyde.com/#!viasearch/products/7963344/MAG

$26 with shipping (takes about a week or so)

$25 plus shipping on gamefly.com

$23 and up on ebay

Those are the best you're gonna get for now.

distrbnce

Banned
aristotle said:
http://glyde.com/#!viasearch/products/7963344/MAG

$26 with shipping (takes about a week or so)

$25 plus shipping on gamefly.com

$23 and up on ebay

Those are the best you're gonna get for now.

Er, I'd say the $30 is worth buying it in a store over the $26 and a week to wait...

And it's like $17 something on gamefly... I could've gotten it shipped for $11 (after coupon) but went and bought it in-store anyway :lol

Combo of supporting Zipper and requiring instant gratification.

aristotle

distrbnce said:
Er, I'd say the $30 is worth buying it in a store over the $26 and a week to wait...

And it's like $17 something on gamefly... I could've gotten it shipped for $11 (after coupon) but went and bought it in-store anyway :lol

Combo of supporting Zipper and requiring instant gratification.

Like I said, those are the best he's gonna get right now. And MAG is no longer $17 on gamefly. I checked the price right before I made that post.

Click

Banned
Das-J said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abSkNx-zDDs

Oh man, this video is killing me! :lol

LOL, you posted a video of our clan attacking that dude who made the video.

Yeah, he got a repair kit kill on Athen (one of our best "killers") but that's because Athen was already badly wounded from rushing A with dozens of enemies around him. That dude in vid. died right after that by a grenade from BlackSky-J (another one of our top "killers"). Notice how many times a R*S member killed either him or one of his squadmates in that video? Notice how he switched to a completely different game half-way into the video because we most likely won that game so he didn't want to show him and his team getting raped by R*S. I know it was just a video made just for laughs, but he edited it so that it only shows his repair kit kills or him killing one of our worst members (that r01cky dude) with a shotgun.

Crispy_baacon3 tried repairing people one night, Das. It was hilarious. He was trying to repair kill them without first wounding them with another weapon and he kept bitching because he was dying a lot. I told him he was doing it wrong and that he needs to wound people first before pulling out the repair kit, like the dude in the video was doing. He eventually listened and actually started killing a decent amount of people with the repair kit, lol.

Click

Banned
Scott Rudi, Lead Designer of "MAG Live" is trying stop all the of the whining on the forums about the drastic weapon changes, in particular, the shotgun and posted about his decision to not change the weapons anymore:

RudiKazootie said:
So the long and short of it is that I'm pretty much done with weapon tuning. I think things are pretty much where they need to be and don't forsee any changes for weapon damage, fire rates, accuracy or whatever.

That being said, I'll keep an eye on the data. If it turns out that 80% of kills online comes from pistols, I might look into doing a tuning pass for them.

I've explained my tuning philosophy in various threads and two podcasts so far: each gun has a role where it excels, each gun should have a fanatical following that thinks that everyone not using that gun is fooling themselves, and no gun should dominate in all situations. All "why did you nerf/buff/change X weapon" can be answered by that philosophy, though I'm usually first to admit that at times things have gone awry (the retail 1.03 patch, for instance).

Note that for 2.0, I reduced the damage of each shotgun shot from 35 to 30 points of damage to make up for the tightened thread (yes, it was actually more spread out than in that thread's pics!) to make it more consistent.

After 15 meters, damage starts to fall off, and then no damage it done to targets beyond 100m. At 99m, each pellet will be doing about 15 points of damage (so if a miracle occurred and all 6 pellets hit you at 99m, you'd take a max of 90 points of damage if you're in light armor).

Headshots don't provide a damage bonus beyond 10m for shotguns, even if the kill message indicates a headshot kill, that code just looks at the location of damage when the victim is killed and doesn't worry if a headshot damage bonus is being applied.

So - while I doubt most claims of shotgun sniping, it is something I keep an eye on with data we capture and I also use the shotty in the game a lot. So far, things look fine - with the exception of we seem to be missing jetpacks.

That's right. You read correctly. He actually admitted that at 99 fucking meters, each shotgun pellet will do ~15 damage. If they somehow all hit you at 99m with a shotty (which they most likely won't due to the spread), it'd take off 90 damage to players. What The Fuck? That's insane. If at 99m, the shotgun has the ability to take the majority of a player's health if it somehow hit you, just imagine how much damage it'll do within 20-30m, where the pellets have a much higher chance of hitting its target. A shotgun should not be able to hit anyone at all past 20m, let alone 99m.

It's insane how he is actually trying to defend his decision to buff all weapons by 10% damage, give players faster refire rate skills for all guns except for ARs and LMGs, and increasing the shotgun's range by an incredible amount compared to pre-2.0. The sad part is, all of the shotgun users on the official forums are using his own admission that the shotgun's effective range is 99m and saying the shotty is actually balanced and fine the way it is.

Scott Rudi seems like a really chill, down-to-earth guy that is very aware of what's wrong with MAG and seems to really care about the game. However, he is absolutely horrible at weapon tuning and his track record in balancing weapons the past 9 months has been atrocious. I really like the guy and love reading / listening to his feedback and opinions, but it's a bad decision for him to leave the weapons the way they are right now. If anything, he should have left the shooting mechanic and weapons alone from the get-go. They were fine in the original MAG beta 10 months ago, with the exception of the LMG being way too overpowered.

distrbnce

Banned
Click said:
Scott Rudi, Lead Designer of "MAG Live" is trying stop all the of the whining on the forums about the drastic weapon changes, in particular, the shotgun and posted about his decision to not change the weapons anymore:

That's right. You read correctly. He actually admitted that at 99 fucking meters, each shotgun pellet will do ~15 damage and that if they somehow all hit you, which they most likely won't, it'd take off 90 damage to players. What The Fuck? That's insane. If at 99m, the shotgun has the ability to take the majority of a player's health if it somehow hit you, just think how much damage it'll do within 20-30m, where the pellets have a much higher chance of hitting its target. A shotgun should not be able to hit anyone at all past 20m, let alone 99m.

It's insane how he is actually trying to defend his decision to buff all weapons by 10% damage, give players faster refire rate skills for all guns except for ARs and LMGs, and increasing the shotgun's range by an incredible amount compared to pre-2.0. The sad part is, all of the shotgun users on the official forums are using his own admission that the shotgun's effective range is 99m and saying the shotty is actually balanced and fine the way it is.

Scott Rudi seems like a really chill, down-to-earth guy that is very aware of what's wrong with MAG and seems to really care about the game. However, he is absolutely horrible at weapon tuning and his track record in balancing weapons the past 9 months has been atrocious. I really like the guy and love reading / listening to his feedback and opinions, but it's a bad decision for him to leave the weapons the way they are right now. He should have left the shooting mechanic and weapons alone from the get-go. They were fine in the original MAG beta 10 months ago, with the exception of the LMG being way too overpowered.

Jeeze, well good on him as a developer for getting that candid with the details... when obviously the better solution is just to ignore internet chatter. I'm sure no matter what is ever done in terms of balancing, posts like this will be made.

I'm just glad I can enjoy the game without being bothered by this sort of minutiae.

Click

Banned
distrbnce said:
Jeeze, well good on him as a developer for getting that candid with the details... when obviously the better solution is just to ignore internet chatter. I'm sure no matter what is ever done in terms of balancing, posts like this will be made.

I'm just glad I can enjoy the game without being bothered by this sort of minutiae.

Yes, good for him for telling us that the shotgun has an effective range of 99m. I really do appreciate his honesty and willingness to share his opinion with the fanbase.

"The better solution" for most other developers is to just ignore unhappy gamers. Yup, you're right.

"I'm sure no matter what is ever done in terms of balancing," simple-minded, ignorant players like yourself won't notice a difference regardless of how drastic the changes are in the games they play.

Click

Banned
jayb said:
this suggests that real shotguns have a range of "40 to 60 yards with bird shot or buck shot, and 100 to 150 yards with rifled slugs or sabots.": http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080801162508AAyAd0j

does MAG let you choose your ammo type, or tell you what kind of ammo a gun uses? ( I don't have the game yet. )

They are supposed to be 000 ("triple-ought"), .36" (9.1 mm) buckshot shells since Scott Rudi said there are 6 pellets in each shotgun shell. And no, there is no option to choose ammo type.

You cannot base MAG calculations on real-life measurements. Why? Because most weapons in MAG are not realistic. They are comparable to their real-life counterpart, but they are still unrealistic. MAG is not a combat simulator. It's a game.

distrbnce

Banned
Click said:
Yes, good for him for telling us that the shotgun has an effective range of 99m. I really do appreciate his honesty and willingness to share his opinion with the fanbase.

"The better solution" for most other developers is to just ignore unhappy gamers. Yup, you're right.

"I'm sure no matter what is ever done in terms of balancing," simple-minded, ignorant players like yourself won't notice a difference regardless of how drastic the changes are in the games they play.
:lol this is what i mean. when rationality is so futile, why stick your neck out? He's already got your money, so again, good on him.

Click said:
MAG is not a combat simulator. It's a game.

Serious business game. >:|

just got my copy in the mail.....boy this 2nd update is downloading sloooooooooow. The 2.0 update was real quick though.

Hope there aren't any more left.

I like the fact that most people left are Veterans. Community has reduced in size, but the hardcore remains. Makes each kill drastically more satisfying.

Click said:

That's right. You read correctly. He actually admitted that at 99 fucking meters, each shotgun pellet will do ~15 damage. If they somehow all hit you at 99m with a shotty (which they most likely won't due to the spread), it'd take off 90 damage to players. What The Fuck? That's insane. If at 99m, the shotgun has the ability to take the majority of a player's health if it somehow hit you, just imagine how much damage it'll do within 20-30m, where the pellets have a much higher chance of hitting its target. A shotgun should not be able to hit anyone at all past 20m, let alone 99m.

Scott Rudi seems like a really chill, down-to-earth guy that is very aware of what's wrong with MAG and seems to really care about the game. However, he is absolutely horrible at weapon tuning and his track record in balancing weapons the past 9 months has been atrocious. I really like the guy and love reading / listening to his feedback and opinions, but it's a bad decision for him to leave the weapons the way they are right now. If anything, he should have left the shooting mechanic and weapons alone from the get-go. They were fine in the original MAG beta 10 months ago, with the exception of the LMG being way too overpowered.

Why are you so anti-shotgun? What the fuck is wrong with there being another usable gun in the game? You honestly sound like there shouldn't any guns besides SMGs, LMGs, and ARs. As if, all of a sudden, people who use shotguns are going to dominate the game. So you get killed by a shotgun from 20 meters every now and then. Why is it such a big deal? The person who killed you with the shotgun would have just as easily have killed you with an AR. And now they're no threat to you at any reasonable distance. But no, You want them to nerf the shotgun until it has no usability, so we have one less gun in the game. God forbid the game have choice.

Click

Banned
I just want to say, in real life, yes, combat shotguns with tactical shells can be extremely accurate with incredible range. They can definitely 1-shot people at 40m+ out if you're using the proper shells. But MAG is a game and the weapons need to be balanced enough so that they don't unfairly kill people. Having semi-automatic shotguns (with refire rate skill upgrades) in this game that are capable of 1-shotting people from 30m out and having an effective range of 99m is unfair and ridiculous. Again, I don't want the shotgun to be a useless weapon, I just want it to be more balanced.

Click

Banned
weekend_warrior said:
Why are you so anti-shotgun? What the fuck is wrong with there being another usable gun in the game? You honestly sound like there shouldn't any guns besides SMGs, LMGs, and ARs. As if, all of a sudden, people who use shotguns are going to dominate the game. So you get killed by a shotgun from 20 meters every now and then. Why is it such a big deal? The person who killed you with the shotgun would have just as easily have killed you with an AR. And now they're no threat to you at any reasonable distance. But no, You want them to nerf the shotgun until it has no usability, so we have one less gun in the game. God forbid the game have choice.

Like I said in the original OT, there's really no point in responding to your unreasonable flame posts anymore, especially if you're putting words in my mouth.

Funny how all throughout the 9 months you've been posting in the MAG thread, you avoided giving out your PSN ID and didn't even post in the Online section so we could add you to the GAF clan. I wonder why you don't want GAF to know who you are in-game...

KiKaL

Just picked up Move on my lunch break. Took it home to charge so it should be ready to go when I get home. I hope I haven't over hyped myself on it. I have a Wii and never really liked FPS on it. From the sounds of it this is quite a bit better with all the tweaking options.

dazed808

I have no problem with the shotty being so powerful when <25m or so but anything over that is too much. Surely it's an "up close" weapon to be used when directly defending/attacking an objective or sneaking up on people, getting close enough to one-shot them.

There's no need to tone down the damage done close range. All weapons have their strengths and that's the shotty's, but to be able to take people out at distance is unbalanced, just like being able to snipe with the LMG was. Man, I miss sniping with my lovely SVER LMG :(

Click said:
Like I said in the original OT, there's really no point in responding to your unreasonable flame posts anymore, especially if you're putting words in my mouth.

Funny how all throughout the 9 months you've been posting in the MAG thread, you avoided giving out your PSN ID and didn't even post in the Online section so we could add you to the GAF clan. I wonder why you don't want GAF to know who you are in-game...

My PSN ID is White_Shadow00 and I'm on Valor so I can't join your Sver clan. Feel free to add me as a friend though.

As for the shotgun- I don't feel like I'm putting words in your mouth at all. You want the shotgun to be nerfed to pre 2.0 patch. A point at which it was totally worthless. How many times could you HONESTLY say you've been killed by the shotgun pre 2.0? Maybe 2%? I could go games and games without ever seeing one. Everyone uses the other weapons. Now post patch I see shotgun on a regular basis, but still only about 10% of my deaths come from them it. It's now a good gun, it has a place in the game, it's advantages are now equal to it's disadvantages. But in no way is it breaking the game. There are still vastly more LMGers and SMGers.

Click

Banned
weekend_warrior said:
My PSN ID is White_Shadow00 and I'm on Valor so I can't join your Sver clan. Feel free to add me as a friend though.

As for the shotgun- I don't feel like I'm putting words in your mouth at all. You want the shotgun to be nerfed to pre 2.0 patch. A point at which it was totally worthless. How many times could you HONESTLY say you've been killed by the shotgun pre 2.0? Maybe 2%? I could go games and games without ever seeing one. Everyone uses the other weapons. Now post patch I see shotgun on a regular basis, but still only about 10% of my deaths come from them it. It's now a good gun, it has a place in the game, it's advantages are now equal to it's disadvantages. But in no way is it breaking the game. There are still vastly more LMGers and SMGers.

Since you didn't flame me this time, I will respond to you...

You did put words in my mouth... multiple times. I clearly said in THIS POST: "I'm not advocating for Zipper to nerf the shit out of the weapons again because I hate it when developers over-nerf weapons, skills, or maps in games."

Where did I ever say or even imply that I "want them to nerf the shotgun until it has no usability, so we have one less gun in the game?" Where did I ever say or imply I "want the shotgun to be nerfed to pre 2.0 patch?" If you can't find proof of me saying these things, then yes, you are indeed putting words into my mouth.

I said that I want them to nerf the shotgun's effective range so it's not something ridiculous like 99m. I DO NOT want them to nerf it to the 1.07 shotgun because that thing was a piece of shit. 1.07's shotgun had random pellet spread and was very inconsistent with the amount of damage it did to people. I never complained about it sucking but that's because I never used a shotty since I tend to do much better with other weapon categories and because in patch 1.07, the AG-94 was the ONLY weapon SVER can use that wasn't nerfed to shit (it was still nerfed). Just because I didn't bitch about the shotty in 1.07 doesn't mean I thought the shotgun was fine and balanced before 2.0.

Look, all I want is fairness in MAG. I want the maps and weapons to be as balanced as possible without giving favor to any PMC or weapon type. I'm not "anti-shotgun." If I get killed by it within 15m, I'm fine with that. It still sucks being 1-shot by any weapon, but I'll accept it because the shotgun has to be good for something. I just don't want it to be able to take people out at medium / far range, especially because it can 1-shot people within 20m and because it now has semi-auto fire due to the retarded refire rate skill upgrades.

I'll add you on my Valor alt. sometime. I have 3 of them but I'll add you on my highest level toon.

Click

Banned
JWong said:
So I finally accepted the invite to Raven GAF. :lol

I think the clan is dead.

Now that we've got a MAG 2.0 OT, maybe we should make a MAG 2.0 Online / Matchup thread as well?

If we've got enough people wanting to make a brand new 2.0 clan, I'd be willing to make / join one. I asked about this in the original OT but nobody really responded.

This game really needs to be played with other good players that communicate. Otherwise, it can be rather boring and frustrating to be solo, losing all the time.

TheBear

Just picked up Move and installed the new patch and it has re-ignited my interest in this game. The Move makes it a whole lot more fun. Anyway, just wondering what DLC is available and whether its worth purchasing or not.

dazed808

New 2.0 clan sounds good.

Got a non-gaf mate who joined the original RavenGAF clan who is desperate for decent people to play with so that's a +2 if there's room for him (He vetted to Sver thinking I'd join him in a few days then bam, the patch hit earlier than I expected and I've gotta plough through 60 -70)

I didn't vote in the last poll for clan faction choice as I was joining my mate to help him through the early stages of the game but this time my vote is definitely Sver.

Click

Banned
dazed808 said:
New 2.0 clan sounds good.

Got a non-gaf mate who joined the original RavenGAF clan who is desperate for decent people to play with so that's a +2 if there's room for him (He vetted to Sver thinking I'd join him in a few days then bam, the patch hit earlier than I expected and I've gotta plough through 60 -70)

I didn't vote in the last poll for clan faction choice as I was joining my mate to help him through the early stages of the game but this time my vote is definitely Sver.

I won't be counting non-GAF members in the poll. Each GAF user can only vote once... for themselves. I have no problem with inviting your friend to the clan though.

jacket320

Speaking of clans... is there a good website where a lot of clans are on? Im having a lot of trouble finding one. Thanks in advance!

Click said:

That is incorrect. At 100m I wouldnt want to be anywhere near a blast of a shotgun. It depends on the slug though. People have been killed at 50m with just birdshot. Buckshot can kill you from 60m to 100m not that using the shotgun at that range is even remotely effective.

Edit: looks like it has been discussed to death... sorry folks.

Click said:
Now that we've got a MAG 2.0 OT, maybe we should make a MAG 2.0 Online / Matchup thread as well?

If we've got enough people wanting to make a brand new 2.0 clan, I'd be willing to make / join one. I asked about this in the original OT but nobody really responded.

This game really needs to be played with other good players that communicate. Otherwise, it can be rather boring and frustrating to be solo, losing all the time.

What faction are people playing on now?

Click

Banned
jacket320 said:
Speaking of clans... is there a good website where a lot of clans are on? Im having a lot of trouble finding one. Thanks in advance!

The only place that has a lot of clans is the official forums, in the "Clan Recruitment and Discussion" section. It used to be a shithole forum for about 7 months until the mods finally decided to IP perma-ban people.

A lot of clans there have recruitment threads up. The OP usually tells you how to join their clan and whether or not you should even apply (a lot of clans have minimum K/D ratio requirements). Don't waste time applying to the top-tier clans if you're new to MAG or aren't a very good player (I'm not saying you in particular, just "you" in general).

Greg

Click, have you played with the Move yet? From watching TTP's video it seems like the DS3 would still be able to dominate in the closer/strafe-heavy battles - however, he sounded like he wasn't too experienced with the game to start with.

I know you've put a ton of hours into the game, so I'm just curious how either control method stacks up.

Click

Banned
TheExecutive said:
That is incorrect. At 100m I wouldnt want to be anywhere near a blast of a shotgun. It depends on the slug though. People have been killed at 50m with just birdshot. Buckshot can kill you from 60m to 100m not that using the shotgun at that range is even remotely effective.

"I just want to say, in real life, yes, combat shotguns with tactical shells can be extremely accurate with incredible range. They can definitely 1-shot people at 40m+ out if you're using the proper shells."

TheExecutive said:
What faction are people playing on now?

All 3 factions. Everyone's spread out, playing for whatever faction they feel like. I hope they'll group up together so we can make a proper, new GAF clan.

Click

Banned
Greg said:
Click, have you played with the Move yet? From watching TTP's video it seems like the DS3 would still be able to dominate in the closer/strafe-heavy battles - however, he sounded like he wasn't too experienced with the game to start with.

I know you've put a ton of hours into the game, so I'm just curious how either control method stacks up.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=23445614&postcount=6824

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=23700166&postcount=38

You should come back to MAG man. Wait... did you ever play MAG? I think you said you didn't want to play it and was still playing SOCOM Confrontation with eFertlis at the time it came out, right?

jacket320

Click said:
Don't waste time applying to the top-tier clans if you're new to MAG or aren't a very good player (I'm not saying you in particular, just "you" in general).

:lol

I know I suck, it's cool.

KiKaL

Click said:
The only place that has a lot of clans is the official forums, in the "Clan Recruitment and Discussion" section. It used to be a shithole forum for about 7 months until the mods finally decided to IP perma-ban people.

A lot of clans there have recruitment threads up. The OP usually tells you how to join their clan and whether or not you should even apply (a lot of clans have minimum K/D ratio requirements). Don't waste time applying to the top-tier clans if you're new to MAG or aren't a very good player (I'm not saying you in particular, just "you" in general).

Does that mean I should make a second char for Move? It's going to slaughter my K:D :lol

Greg

Click said:
I haven't played since the first beta, and my PS3 is out of commission at the moment anyways - I was just curious how it's being received with S4 coming out next year.

It seems like from a stationary position you could acquire multiple targets quicker with the Move, and it would be easier in general for people that aren't great with analog sticks, but that's the only place where I can see an advantage.

Click

Banned
LOL, one of the biggest douchebags in MAG is crying non-stop about 2.0 in his "video review..." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsgq06sNhDs He's the leader of the best Valor clan, not that they were ever able to beat my clan when the numbers were even.

Anyway, at 1:56 in the video, he starts whining about going up against my clan and the other top SVER clan in the same game. Obviously him and his clan got destroyed but he was lying about the numbers. There was roughly 26-28 R*S and 3C, not 30 like he claims. There was 6 of his clan members, not the 4 or 5 he claims. He also forgot to mention that there was 2 other Valor clans, each with at least 5+ members helping them out but they were obviously not good enough to face my clan and the other top-tier SVER clan.

It was an epic assraping though. We let them have A and B about 4 minutes into the game so we can get parachute kills, lol. At first, they thought they actually had a chance but they eventually realized they didn't. After 10 or so minutes of raining Valor, they started to spawn back at the original spawn points but got redline camped again. :lol

RS3C01.jpg

RS3C02.jpg

Sorry for going off-topic a bit. Thought this would be funny to some people.

user_nat

THE WORDS! They'll drift away without the _!
How do the Move controls go? Are people finding it better or worse than using the DS3?

Only other shooter I've played with motion controls is WaW on the Wii (and it's pretty bad IMO).

Click

Banned
user_nat said:
How do the Move controls go? Are people finding it better or worse than using the DS3?

Only other shooter I've played with motion controls is WaW on the Wii (and it's pretty bad IMO).

You should read through this thread, as a lot of people have already spoke about using the Move in MAG.

You should also watch the video that TTP posted on page 2 or the video that I just posted above your post...

distrbnce

Banned
TTP, your new calibration settings are great, very... crisp feeling. Curious though... 40/10 on the numbers that you said should be very close? After watching your video I'm all conflicted on using them. :lol

But, I came here to say, there IS recoil with Move... It's just not represented by crosshair shake. Do the obvious experiment, the bullets scatter more if you keep firing, and with an upper-left tendency. I mean, unless you only consider recoil to be the upward movement of the cursor that is... but I see it as the loss of accuracy whilst spraying. Yes/No?

distrbnce

Banned
patsu said:
Does the Move gun casing work well with MAG ?

Haven't heard any impressions of it yet... but I would think that's better suited for on-rails shooters. Seems like you'd lose a lot of precision adding a plastic handle to the wand.

So i bought Move..... and rebought MAG........
I know i was only level 17 when I stopped playing, and i suck at Close Quarter Battles, so i always stick to snipering, but WTF i lost my top whack sniper rifle and scope and can't get them back now til i'm level 39 or something.....when the fuck did that happen.

Also in my opinion Move controls aren't so tight as i expected, need to be more Prime like

The game currently offers a lot of XP bonuses, so you could get very decent gear in a relatively short amount of time (when compared to how things were on launch).

Top Bottom