• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Magic: The Gathering |OT3| Enchantment Under the Siege

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firemind

Wait, is this Sarkhan, the time traveller or Sarkhan whose spark ignited by a different event? Talk about winning the lottery...

Augh headphones

Wait, is this Sarkhan, the time traveller or Sarkhan whose spark ignited by a different event? Talk about winning the lottery...
It's the one who time traveled. From what it seems, Sarkhan never came into existence or at least never amounted to anything in Timeline clickclickroar*wingflap*

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Magic Origins is so YA fantasy cover illustration it hurts.

Haly

Accidentally overwrote the other side, RIP.
ibnRseu9rcMr3q.png

ultron87

The "Exile it" part of the card flipping is a really nice convergence of rules and lore. You get the whole "Planeswalk" thing and don't have to put "and put 3 counters on it" anywhere in rules text.

bigkrev

Liliana looks awful

Sarkhan I'm undecided on- that ultimate isn't going to be very good in constructed, but he protects himself/wins he game with his -2, and he's got one of the best plus abilities on a Planeswalker yet.

ultron87

Ooh, and exiling it also gets around all the weird shit that happens if the same object changes types from Creature -> Planeswalker. Don't have to deal with tapped PWers that can use abilities or having damage marked on them but no lost loyalty or a bolt targeting them that fizzles when the types changes.

I like that a lot.

Haly

RIP my fetchlands on MODO.

RIP in pieces.

(I'm still not installing that POS to unload my Misty Rainforests.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom