• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Magic: The Gathering |OT3| Enchantment Under the Siege

Status
Not open for further replies.

Socat

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";155684857]“GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY! HE KILLED HIM! AS GOD AS MY WITNESS, HE’S BROKEN IN HALF!!!!”[/QUOTE]

always a classic. hats off to you GB

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
[QUOTE="God's Beard!";155684857]“GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY! HE KILLED HIM! AS GOD AS MY WITNESS, HE’S BROKEN IN HALF!!!!”[/QUOTE]

WOULD SOMEBODY STOP THE DAMN MATCH

Socat

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";155686729]I recognize that this is supposed to be a bonding moment so I apologize ahead of time, but I've never seen a full episode of wrestling.[/QUOTE]

I havent watched it since middle school either, but that Jim Ross audio never gets old and never ceases to make me giggle.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Anybody here a coder? I am having a hell of a time with a fadeIn class in a list element and I'm aboot ready to throw my laptop at a wall and that means no more MTGO which means no more Magic which means I'll have to do something productive with my life.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Anybody here a coder? I am having a hell of a time with a fadeIn class in a list element and I'm aboot ready to throw my laptop at a wall and that means no more MTGO which means no more Magic which means I'll have to do something productive with my life.

Try this thread: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=475808&page=236

Specify what you're using and what you want to do when you post your problem.

(Not a web guy so can't help you there.)

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Cheers. I'll do that when I'm done drinking. Good lord, this shit is infuriating. It should be working, like Aurelia's Fury, but it's not working at all, like Aurelia's Fury.

Huh, this is actually really unexpected
So is Taigam not getting a card in Dragons of Tarkir? :-/
sniffnoy

It seems we always have more cool personalities in the world guide and the story than we can fit in any given set. Dragons of Tarkir has (EDIT) nine legendary creatures and two planeswalkers, but there are still people that would have been cool to make as cards. That said, there’s always hope for the future if a storyline character proves popular.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I guess the cycle is just Narset then because its not a cycle of the human clan leaders, its just showing the Khans in the alternate future.

Haha I remember when people went apeshit over Aurelia's Fury. One of the many examples of too much text, too little substance.

Sounds like Ojutai's Exemplars.

Toxi

Banned

Angry Grimace

I think Taigam was only on one card? Who cares?

He was in the uncharted realms stuff and its just weird there's not a blue legendary, I guess. I don't think anyone's seriously mad about it.

Angry Grimace

Well yeah, unless you thought I thought Goblin Balloon Brigade and a mole were saucy. Though, to be fair, Treasure Cruise wasn't revealed until full spoiler release.

Reprints of most things are sort of saucy. The best we can probably hope for are neat limited stuff and Rebound cards.

ultron87

I'm interested to see what the rest of the Exploit cards are, since we've only seen two of them and those were from way back when they first showed the mechanic.

I'm interested to see what the rest of the Exploit cards are, since we've only seen two of them and those were from way back when they first showed the mechanic.

I expect we'll get this at least:
Not Mulldrifter - 2U
Creature - Elemental
Exploit
When Not Mulldrifter exploits a creature, draw two cards.
2/2

Jhriad

Exploit has been pretty disappointing so far. I was hoping to see some more interesting exploit cards. Better than formidable though.

Angry Grimace

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";155704549]Plenty of space left for Distortion Strike.[/QUOTE]

I would be incredibly shocked if that's not happening.

Exploit has been pretty disappointing so far. I was hoping to see some more interesting exploit cards. Better than formidable though.

As mentioned, we've literally only seen two, one of which was a common.

Also, for some reason, I get the feeling that we'll get a card like this.

Get Dragon - 2R
Sorcery
Destroy target creature. If it was destroyed this way, its controller puts a 4/4 red Dragon creature token with flying onto the battlefield.

I actually saw it in a dream, along with a less likely card that turned face-down creatures into Egg creatures with hatch counters on them that turned into dragons when they "hatched", the former of which is odd since it isn't all that exciting.

Angry Grimace

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";155706253]We went over this already, Grimace. Staggershock isn't in.[/QUOTE]

I don't get the joke.

Angry Grimace

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";155706730]Incredibly shocked, rebound cards... I can leave now.[/QUOTE]

....that's it?

796.gif

Firemind

Get Dragon - 2R
Sorcery
Destroy target creature. If it was destroyed this way, its controller puts a 4/4 red Dragon creature token with flying onto the battlefield.

I actually saw it in a dream, along with a less likely card that turned face-down creatures into Egg creatures with hatch counters on them that turned into dragons when they "hatched", which is odd since it isn't all that exciting.
That's a much worse Sarkhan the Mad.

Also can I just chime in on how much I don't like the uncommon dragon tutor? Blue gets an artifact tutor for the same mana in an artifact themed block, but it has uses outside that block. Black gets to tutor anything for one extra mana. Green gets to tutor two basic lands and put one of them into play at common.

I'm sure it has uses in limited, but it's so underwhelming.

Angry Grimace

That's a much worse Sarkhan the Mad.

Also can I just chime in on how much I don't like the uncommon dragon tutor? Blue gets an artifact tutor for the same mana in an artifact themed block, but it has uses outside that block. Black gets to tutor anything for one extra mana. Green gets to tutor two basic lands and put one of them into play at common.

I'm sure it has uses in limited, but it's so underwhelming.

It has its uses, e.g. "fetch your stupid OP limited bomb, making this card simply another copy of your stupid OP limited bomb."

Toxi

Banned

Get Dragon - 2R
Sorcery

I actually saw it in a dream, along with a less likely card that turned face-down creatures into Egg creatures with hatch counters on them that turned into dragons when they "hatched", the former of which is odd since it isn't all that exciting.
"Transformation through destroying things is Blue, except when it's Red. Color pie!"

red13th

Khans had fetches so it was more exciting. This has Zurgo which is great for my cube and basically that, maybe Kolaghan's Command and Sidisi Tutor. More excited about Liliana critter and MM2015 honestly.

Angry Grimace

Personally, this set looks just as interesting as Khans of Tarkir. Granted, I didn't find the spoilers of Khans of Tarkir all that exciting.

You don't like 4CMC 4/5 Trample, drain 3? That's not GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU!?

Oh wait, that card is bullshit, I forgot.

Matriox

So.. Just a random thought. For prerelease and seeded packs, there's a pretty good chance that the khans are possible promos right? Does that mean that Narset has a chance of being the ojutai promo? :)

Toxi

Banned
So.. Just a random thought. For prerelease and seeded packs, there's a pretty good chance that the khans are possible promos right? Does that mean that Narset has a chance of being the ojutai promo? :)
No, for the same reason Sarkhan wasn't a Mardu promo in Khans of Tarkir: Planeswalkers do not fall into factions.

kirblar

No, for the same reason Sarkhan wasn't a Mardu promo in Khans of Tarkir: Planeswalkers do not fall into factions.
Only because the watermarks look like poo on them. :p (And because they want to keep their circulation reduced and even out the boxes.)

Angry Grimace

Nah, they'll just have a different blue card as the promo rare, I imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom