• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Magic: the Gathering |OT4| Izzet Me; Izzet You? A Love Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunburst : Converge :: Unearth : Flashback

EDIT: Maro confirming that the other two Titans deuced out.

I guess some of the, you could say, feelers of the other titans are still there, hence the Kozilek card we saw before. I'm guessing this is an excuse to reprint Inquisition of Kozilek.

CNn7oZKWsAEbXZQ.png

So like, the new announcements were good, and seeing Rosewater talk about the cards was fun, but... why did they burn all their previews during the gunslinging and then leave everyone who watched the show with two new cards to see previewed?

Crocodile

So Zendikar 1 was basically "Money: The Set"

Zendikar 2 looks to be "Money: The Set 2 - Electric Boogaloo"

Calling it now, people WILL get stabbed for those premium lands

hort

Neo Member
So like, the new announcements were good, and seeing Rosewater talk about the cards was fun, but... why did they burn all their previews during the gunslinging and then leave everyone who watched the show with two new cards to see previewed?

Exactly what i was thinking, I really thought we would see a lot more new cards than we did, as it is, the only thing in the stream that I hadn't already see was gideon and the lands.

JulianImp

Ultra super mega rares FTW!
Not

I'm also in the non-foil camp, but they're going to be scarce/expensive enough that nobody in their right mind would actually consider using them in decks anyway, so I guess they made them foil to deter people from playing them even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom