• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Magic: the Gathering |OT4| Izzet Me; Izzet You? A Love Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't know how viable a ramp strategy with 10 drops are in standard though, so I will reserve judgement, I wasn't around for the last Eldrazi block.
To be fair, last time we had Eldrazi Jace the Mind Sculptor was legal.

Hopefully the new Hero's downfall stay's the way it is and we don't get 2 in the same blue but I doubt that's the only creaure/planeswalker killer in the block, there's no way we dont have something that kills planeswalkers at instant speed, right ?
I don't see why not, it's not something we always had before. That said, the new Downfall is better than people are giving it credit for. That kicker is the real deal, having 3 modes is no joke.

Radiant flames feels like a worse anger of the gods,
Better and worse. Don't forget that the sunburst effect means that you can use it to wipe all the 2/2s while keeping your 3/3s when that's relevant. I'm enjoying these two new modular cards. Super interesting.

traveler

Not Wario
Just got back from the Pax event.

Had a ton of fun. Rise is just as fun a draft format as I remember. Even got to win with BR Raid Bombardment, which I've never actually drafted into before.

Still kind of unexcited on the new mechanics, but glad to see Allies coming back. I really hope there's a 5 color ally legend for my commander deck this time around.

I have 100 tix, which are basically a PAX only prize currency, and I haven't cashed out yet. I'm looking to get back into the game this Fall after a hiatus since Innistrad. From a Standard perspective, which boosters should I get for my prize between the 3 tarkir sets and origins? Thinking Khans for the fetches, but I don't know the rest of the sets that well.

Just got back from the Pax event.

Had a ton of fun. Rise is just as fun a draft format as I remember. Even got to win with BR Raid Bombardment, which I've never actually drafted into before.

Still kind of unexcited on the new mechanics, but glad to see Allies coming back. I really hope there's a 5 color ally legend for my commander deck this time around.

I have 100 tix, which are basically a PAX only prize currency, and I haven't cashed out yet. I'm looking to get back into the game this Fall after a hiatus since Innistrad. From a Standard perspective, which boosters should I get for my prize between the 3 tarkir sets and origins? Thinking Khans for the fetches, but I don't know the rest of the sets that well.
Khans has the Fetches. If you'd be Just opening for value, Khans or Origins, though if I'm recalling right 90% of Origins' Value right now is tied in the Walkers

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician

Origins sort of blew up Standard, but its unsure just how much of that is going to remain after the rotation. Khans is the safest bet just for the fetches, otherwise I'd hold onto them and see how things look once Theros is gone for a bit.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Collectors and vendors searching for these are gonna send all the other card prices through the floor and make it a lot easier on people who are primarily after cards for their gameplay roles.

The same would have happened if they were at regular mythic. And regular people might have had a possibility of opening 1 or two of them. Now, they'll go to SCG and CFB so they can mark them up to ridiculous sums. This is a direct handout to the card selling conglomerates and a direct fuck you to regular players.

Fourth draft. I feel like it's starting to get long again, but eh. WanderingWind hasn't responded to my PM asking him to change the second big image's caption, so could anyone say what font the images are using?
EDIT: Oh, there you are. So how about that PM I sent you?

MoS2pCG.png

Official page
Battle for Zendikar information

Welcome to the Multiverse! There are multiple worlds that exist side by side in different dimensions, known as planes, and each plane is as different as night is from the day. All of them, however, have a form of magical energy known as mana, generated from bonds to the land, that can be channeled into powerful spells. Residents of these planes are usually unaware of other worlds, but there are some special beings with the ability to safely travel between them, known as Planeswalkers.

Magic: the Gathering is a Trading Card Game, the first of its kind, developed by Richard Garfield and his playtesters for the gaming company Wizards of the Coast in 1993. The game quickly became a big hit, it is currently bigger than it has ever been. In the standard game, you and your opponent play the role of dueling Planeswalkers, using customized 60-card decks made up of your spells, the creatures you can summon, your mana bonds with lands, and even other Planeswalkers you can call in to help out. Whoever can get his or her opponent down to 0 life, from a start of 20, wins.

This topic will cover the two weeks before all cards in the Battle for Zendikar set are fully revealed, known as the spoiler weeks, where cards are slowly unveiled every weekday, up through the set release itself. Some cards have already been revealed during events like PAX, but this is when they are rolled out at a consistent pace.

GETTING STARTED
If you're a beginner, feel free to come in--that's why this is in OT, after all. Spoiler season is one of the most exciting times for a Magic player, and it would be great for more to join in. Us regulars can get a bit technical with card evaluations and use a lot of jargon, and many of us will loudly proclaim that a cool-looking card is junk, or say that a lame-looking card is really powerful, but feel free to ask us if you want an explanation.

To see what a game is like, check out Geek and Sundry's Spellslinger series, where Day[9] battles various geek celebrities, often losing, using simple and easy to follow decks.

To get started, check out this link by TheSeks (somewhat outdated) or the official page. Basically:
* It's recommended that new players play Magic Duels (thread). It's a great way to learn the game on your own, and it's free!
* To get your physical collection started, buy a Deck Builder's Toolkit, which includes not just a starting collection of cards (including a lot of lands), but also has some booster packs and is a good place to store cards.
* Alternatively, you can buy an Intro Pack, a low-power prebuilt deck that comes with a few booster packs. For each new set, five Intro Packs are released. There are also Clash Packs and Duel Decks that provide two decks for a game right out of the box, but are a bit more complicated, the latter more so.
* Once your skill advances, another popular way to play Magic casually is Commander. Each player chooses a legendary creature to act as commander and then chooses 99 additional cards, one of each card that isn't a basic land (of which you can have any number) and only of the colors of the commander, to make up the deck. In games, each player starts at 40 life and there are typically four or more players. Wizards provides prebuilt decks for this format too.
* While game stores will often hold Magic events at other times, every store that has Magic events will have Friday Night Magic. There, you will be able to find other players in your area to both have matches with and trade with. Find game stores here. And to get started participating in your local game store (LGS) scene, attend a prerelease!

PRERELEASE
While the set won't officially be sold until the release date, that isn't the first time you can get your hands on the new cards. Game stores hold prerelease events for every set, and in this set's event, every player is given a box with six booster packs and a random additional rare card. From this pool of cards, all of which you keep, each player builds a deck of 40 cards and participates in a Swiss-system tournament. This is a fun and casual event, where everyone is still trying to figure out the set, so don't worry about messing up. In addition to normal duels, there are also Two-Headed Giant events, where you pair up with another player and face off against another team.

Prerelease events will be held on September 26-27, 2015. Call your local game store a few days ahead of time to register, or they might just run out of room. Find local game stores here.

CHANGES
Battle for Zendikar marks the start of a major change to how Magic sets are handled, with an in-depth explanation for why here. In short, the two-set block model means:
* No more core sets.
* Blocks will have two sets instead of three. Yes, that means Battle for Zendikar block will only have two sets.
* Without any core sets, there will now be two blocks a year.
* Standard (a rotating format that only includes the latest sets) rotates with each block, so it will now rotate twice a year. Three blocks will be in Standard at a time. Sets will be in Standard for a max of 18 months.

With the release of Battle for Zendikar, the legal sets in Standard will be: Khans of Tarkir, Fate Reforged, Dragons of Tarkir, Magic Origins, and Battle for Zendikar.

Starting from the Battle for Zendikar prerelease, mulligan rules are changing. When you mulligan, you shuffle your starting hand into your library and draw that many cards minus 1. Now, after you keep your hand, if you have less than 7 cards in hand, then you can scry 1 (look at the top card of your library, you may put it on the bottom).

XPhfjjx.png

(To be replaced with image with caption "Set details:")

STORY
Lore introduction
Guide to Zendikar

Long ago, before mana even developed distinct colors, the Eldrazi were born in the gaps between planes. Like Planeswalkers, they are able to travel between worlds, but they devour every one that they come across. There appear to be swarms of Eldrazi, but in fact, there are only three--Ulamog, Kozilek, and the leader, Emrakul--whose projections into the third dimension appear as distinct beings. Over 6000 years ago, they were sealed inside Zendikar, a wild plane overflowing with mana. When we last visited that plane, they were released thanks to the machinations of an evil dragon Planeswalker named Nicol Bolas. The good Planeswalkers present were forced to flee, but as a clue to defeating them is found in the leylines of Zendikar, and two of the three Planeswalkers who originally sealed the Eldrazi reunite, it becomes clear that now is the time to fight back.

Stories leading up to Battle for Zendikar:
Limits - Gideon fights day and night on both Zendikar and Ravnica, until he discovers a ray of hope in Zendikar's leylines.
Catching Up - Jace is asked for help on Ravnica.
Unkindness of Ravens - As Liliana wonders if she should help on Zendikar, she encounters an old foe.
Offers to the Fire - Chandra tries to find peace at her old monastery.
For Zendikar - Nissa becomes unsure of if she can stop the Eldrazi.

Main story:
Slaughter at the Refuge - Gideon and Jace return to Zendikar.
The Silent Cry - Nissa suddenly loses her connection to the land.

Story archive - Scroll to the bottom for chronological order; the layout of this archive is trash.

SET THEMES
Cards

Hero and villain
en_dp9Gkfb1hF.png
en_pHF4madYgh.png

Leading the side of good is Gideon (how Planeswalker cards work). Leading the side of, well, not evil but hungry, is Ulamog.

Allies
veteranwarleader.jpg
en_RJLHXypQ9c.png

In the past, the Zendikari formed small bands of adventuring Allies, only helping each other, but in these harsh times, Allies help everyone. Rally is a new term for an existing effect. Whenever an Ally enters the battlefield under your control, each Ally you control with a rally ability reacts and makes something happen.

Land mechanics
en_1D6S0xsPRc.png
en_rU0CrkrtQ7.png
en_u35IkOK0eN.png

Zendikar is a world that flows with magic, and the land itself is coming alive to fight off the infection of the Eldrazi. Landfall returns, describing any effect that happens when a land enters the battlefield under your control, but it has evolved, now also looking at the type of land, among other changes. With awaken spells, you can have a land perform an action for you, and by pumping in some more mana, you can make the land come to life as an Elemental. Converge spells care about having as many colors of mana as possible. Each color you use to cast a converge spell makes it stronger.

Eldrazi
eldrazidevastator.jpg
en_iMDgSBQXcb.png
en_iIvkzvEYZU.png

Eldrazi can get big. Really big. Like an 8/9 trample for 8 is just a common big. But to get that guy out, it needs support. Devoid cards require colored mana to cast, but they still count as colorless cards, as shown by a neat frame effect. Many Eldrazi have ingest, an ability where they exile the top card of a player's library when they deal combat damage to him or her, representing their ceaseless eating. This doesn't seem like much, but then you combine it with cards like Eldrazi Processors, which take the exiled cards and turn them into baby Eldrazi Scions, which can be sacrificed for mana to pay for the bigger Eldrazi. So you ingest cards, process them into Scions, then use the Scions to get big guys out. Though some Eldrazi do other things with the exiled cards...

Lands
While using lands is neat and all, Zendikar is all about the lands themselves. Returning for this set are full-art basic lands.
CNoAyCgWgAAU5L5.png

And we also have a new cycle of dual lands, or lands that tap for two colors of mana. These enter the battlefield tapped unless you control two or more basic lands, thus earning the nickname tangolands ("it takes two to tango"). More importantly, however, they have the basic land types. This means that if you, say, have a land that allows you to sacrifice it to search your library for a Forest or Plains, you could fetch one of these lands with the appropriate type.
CNoBYH_WgAALs98.png

And there are many more nonbasic lands to come!

Wallet Sculpting
Zendikar Expeditions is a special set within this set, made up of 25 full-art foil versions of lands: the above tangolands, the Ravnica shocklands, and all 10 fetchlands; an additional 20 will appear in the next set. However, these lands appear at about the same rate as a foil mythic rare card. Meaning to get any one of these lands, not a particular one, each booster pack has a 1:216 chance (getting a mythic rare is a 1:8 chance). So yeah, these will be expensive as hell. Note that these cards are only Standard legal if they appear in a Standard set normally, so only the tangolands and half of the fetchlands are Standard legal. These cards have their own set symbol to emphasize that they are not really part of the Battle for Zendikar set. If you open a card that is not Standard-legal during the prerelease or other Limited formats, you can use it in your deck, but not otherwise.
CNoBmtwW8AEKkKe.png
CNoDEmcWEAAZ2SR.png

RESOURCES
Official articles - Nicknamed the Mothership, these articles are the primary source of news. Recommended columns are Making Magic, written by the head designer, Mark Rosewater (aka MaRo); Uncharted Realms, which tells the story, written by various authors; and Latest Developments, written by various Magic developers. The other articles generally discuss deck building. For older articles before the site changed, go here.
Blogatog - Tumblr ran by Mark Rosewater where he answers questions, updates very frequently.
Drive to Work - Mark Rosewater's weekly podcast about Magic that he literally records as he drives to work. Two episodes are released every Friday.
MTG Salvation's Rumor Mill - The best place to get new card information. The community sucks, though.
Mythic Spoiler - A good way to see what cards have been spoiled.
Gatherer - The official method of searching through released cards. Has an autocomplete.
magiccards.info - The better search engine for cards, with bigger pictures and more details. But it doesn't have an autocomplete.
Game store locator

PREVIOUS THREADS
OT4
OT3
OT2
OT1

Credit to WanderingWind for the large images.

Wallet Sculpting
Zendikar Expeditions is a special set within this set, made up of 25 full-art foil versions of lands: the above dual lands, the Ravnica shocklands, and all 10 fetchlands; an additional 20 will appear in the next set. However, these lands appear at about the same rate as a foil mythic rare card. Meaning to get any one of these lands, not a particular one, each booster pack has a 1:216 chance (getting a mythic rare is a 1:8 chance). So yeah, these will be expensive as hell. Note that these cards are only Standard legal if they appear in a Standard set normally, so only the above dual lands and half of the fetchlands are Standard legal. These cards have their own set symbol to emphasize that they are not really part of the Battle for Zendikar set. Your local game store will have rules as to how to handle these cards during the prerelease.
CNoBmtwW8AEKkKe.png
CNoDEmcWEAAZ2SR.png
Thank you for a super clear explanation of this. I wasn't around for the announcement earlier. Still, god, they are going to cost a lot.

ElyrionX

I mean, they're sexy and all, but Super Mythic rarity is unnecessary bullshit. It feels very much like telling certain tax brackets that they're not wanted is becoming less of an unfortunate byproduct and more official company policy.

Disagree. These are clearly aspirational cards and are completely irrelevant for gameplay which is all that matters. It's just like cosmetic items in games like Dota 2; completely unnecessary but great for the few people who care. If you don't have money, you can't have nice things. It's fair.

Firemind

Why are all the eldrazi purple CG tentacle monsters? Emrakul is also a tentacle monster but at least it's (she's?) painted in ROE.

Old Ulamog > new Ulamog by far. When did the eldrazi gain hands and limbs? :lol

Nikodemos

Why are all the eldrazi purple CG tentacle monsters? Emrakul is also a tentacle monster but at least it's (she's?) painted in ROE.

Eldrazi have hands. If you look at Pathrazer of Ulamog, you'll notice it has the same split twin forearms as Ulamog itself.

As for CG versus painted art, well, that's a loooong discussion....

I like Converge, in fact I have every intention on using it myself for a design, but boy does Radiant Flames feel like an uncommon to me. It's like a shitty Flamebreak.

Holy hell. My wallet weeps.

I had a great run pulling foil rares and Mythic out of Khans. I doubt that will carry over to this set. lol

And I'm okay with chase rare reprints making the prices of the other cards go down. It's kind of smart. They are beautiful, but not necessary at all. I crack my fetches fast enough not to stare at the pretty foil long enough to care. ;) Spoken like a man who can't afford this cardboard bling.

red13th

The art in those land WOW.
Adam Paquette is amazing <3
Shame about being foil only, I hate hate hate foils.
Also, a shame on them for not bringing John Avon or Véronique Meignaud for the new full art basics (although the Mountains are AMAZING).

Looks like it's Noah Bradley, Sam Burley, Adam Paquette and someone whose name I can't read for the full art basics.

Matriox

I like Converge, in fact I have every intention on using it myself for a design, but boy does Radiant Flames feel like an uncommon to me. It's like a shitty Flamebreak.

I'm gonna make a terrible 5c converge deck, and run Vryn Wingmare just so I can tap more colors into casting those spells :p

EDIT: I would have preferred to see uncommon though, its worse than Pyroclasm for most situations which was also uncommon, but the flexibility is really sweet so I'm not shocked its rare tbh.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Why don't the super ultra special Mythic rare Scalding Tarns have the promo card frame?

EN_y5ok03sfsd.png

As for foil mythics, I pulled a foil mythic yesterday - a Starfield of Nyx (I put on PucaTrade literally 10 seconds later and got a bunch of points for it). The regular rare was Alhammaret's Archive (double mythic)

I've pulled 3 foil mythics from Origins actually - Alhammaret's Archive, Woodland Bellower, Starfield of Nyx.

Daedardus

I'm jumping back into the game after I lost acces to my cards four years ago when I decided to leave the house. This still sucks, since I had like a very fun EDH deck and like 8 Zendikar fetches, of which a foil Arid Mesa. Now I'm just going to slowly build my cardbase over the years since I don't have all the time to play anyway. BFZ pulled me back in though, I really loved the land theme and now that there are new full art lands I have a reason to buy a fat pack.

The art in those land WOW.
Adam Paquette is amazing <3
Shame about being foil only, I hate hate hate foils.
Also, a shame on them for not bringing John Avon or Véronique Meignaud for the new full art basics (although the Mountains are AMAZING).

Looks like it's Noah Bradley, Sam Burley, Adam Paquette and someone whose name I can't read for the full art basics.

Aren't they reprinting Meignaud's Mountain, which is easily the best basic mountain in the whole game?

red13th

They keep coming out with gorgeous basics, I have no idea which basics to cut from my cube :(

Aren't they reprinting Meignaud's Mountain, which is easily the best basic mountain in the whole game?

Yeah, but it's a reprint I already have, imagine if they comissioned a new one from her! Could be amazing. I love her Mountain and her Island.

kirblar

I suspect English Only here was because otherwise they could run a shortage on foreign booster boxes due to them being bought up by people in the states.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Imagine how much Scalding Tarn would cost if super secret printings made them standard legal since modern mana bases would be basically Standard legal with the associated increase in demand but without any supply to lower their prices; e.g. Scalding Tarn would probably cost well over $100 and the majority of players would be locked out of Standard unless they already own fetchlands and shocklands.

Firemind

I really have no idea- I think they actually look terrible because of the white at the bottom.
I don't know why they added the typing box at the very bottom.

It's nice to see Steam Vents actually being a land though, That was one of my pet peeves with Ravnica.

Angry Grimace

Someone just pointed out how ridiculously unlikely it is that I have pulled foil Day's Undoing, Foil Woodland Bellower, Foil Alhammaret's Archive, Foil Starfield of Nyx. I think the odds of that happening in like 10 loose packs from Wal-mart/Target, a fat pack and 2 prereleases are like absurdly low.

Firemind

I wonder if I'll have good odds to pull foil basics again. Last time people just passed them to me, but I don't think it'll happen much this time since original Zen foil basics go for like $10+ now. $20+ if they're islands.

Apparently Veronique Meignaud's lands have added tax or something. Her Island goes for $40. :lol

Luckily, I picked a few of them up during drafts. Fetches AND foil basics worth in gold? Zendikar confirmed best set.

y2dvd

I don't own any Arid Mesa. If there's a time I want to call on luck when opening packs, it would be with those packs!

Toxi

Banned

Huh?

Ulamog's brood always had tentacles, bifurcated arms with hands, and purple hues. See Pathrazer of Ulamog, Ulamog's Crusher, All is Dust, etc.

Angry Grimace

I would not be surprised at all if Zendikar Expeditions Scalding Tarn cost $500.00.

Matriox

It seems like a safe investment to just buy a case and hold for a few years.

I know this is usually the case, but BFZ has so much going for it so far.

BlackJace

I'm trying to draft a Boros Human deck, any thoughts on what to add/drop?

Creatures
Kessig Malcontents
Unruly Mob
Doomed Traveler
Jor Kadeen, the Prevailer
Champion of the Parish
Boros Guildmage

Sorceries
Gather the Townsfolk
Thatcher Revolt

Instants
Holy Day
Faith's Shield

Enchantments
Honor of the Pure
Vigilante Justice
Nimbus Wings
Infectious Bloodlust
Form of the Dragon (not sure about this one)

Artifacts
Strider Harness
Sharpened Pitchfork

Lands
Clifftop Retreat

Hero

Wonder what the prices are gonna be for them. If you get a shock of fetch seems like an easy 200+, even more if it's a blue land. How much are cases? Kind of wonder if it will effect the value of singles

Angry Grimace

Wonder what the prices are gonna be for them. If you get a shock of fetch seems like an easy 200+, even more if it's a blue land. How much are cases? Kind of wonder if it will effect the value of singles
I wouldn't be surprised at all to see the lesser used ones at ~200 and the Scalding Tarns, Steam Vents, etc. going past $500. These are gonna be stupidly rare.

These are rare enough I find it unlikely people will really crack full cases looking for a Scalding Tarn. The reality is that you probably get 0 in a case.

Firemind

Huh?

Ulamog's brood always had tentacles, bifurcated arms with hands, and purple hues. See Pathrazer of Ulamog, Ulamog's Crusher, All is Dust, etc.
I couldn't see it on the actual card Ulamog. :shrug

The eldrazi on All Is Dust is so small, I didn't even know it was Ulamog.

Either way, the new Ulamog blows because those silly arms look silly, especially with the CG shading and colouring. Could we go bother someone about this recent development?

Angry Grimace

SCG preorders up
New lands are 8-10 dollars
Gideon and Ulamog are 22.50

They aren't doing preorders for the special lands

I think the basicduals will be like 5 bucks. Every deck in standard will want them, but they have no real use outside of standard.

Daedardus

Guys, they will never be $500. Each case will likely have one or maybe two Expeditions which would mean that one card would make up for the whole cost of the case, excluding the other 216 rares. They will not be cheap, but $500 is ridiculous. Even Tarmogoyf is 'only' $200 while the MSRP is significantly higher and the odds are about 1.5 higher of pulling it.

I think this cycle of full-art lands is slightly better than the one from Zendikar, if we get the Meignaud island it will be sooo good.

y2dvd

How will Ugin be better? His minus ability doesn't hit any of the Devoid cards. Or is it because the spawn tokens will let you ramp into Ugin faster?

I didn't know the mega-rare $200 shocks are legal in draft. Kinda cool.

How will Ugin be better? His minus ability doesn't hit any of the Devoid cards. Or is it because the spawn tokens will let you ramp into Ugin faster?

Those things are both pluses. You play Ugin alongside the devoid cards and get a recurring one-sided wrath. I could easily see some sort of Eldrazi ramp deck playing as many as three between main and side depending on how the rest of the cards shake up.

Get them yesterday.

Also, don't trade away Liliana.

So you're saying she's going to keep going up in price.

And a side note since Kalonian Hydra was brought up. I remember the price of was around $25 during it's standard legality, is that correct? I don't remember it really doing anything either but it seems that the price remained high because of its mythic rarity and the chance that it was going to be broken somehow. Which was annoying for me because I did want to play with it for FNM fun.

I'm trying to draft a Boros Human deck, any thoughts on what to add/drop?

Creatures
Kessig Malcontents
Unruly Mob
Doomed Traveler
Jor Kadeen, the Prevailer
Champion of the Parish
Boros Guildmage

Sorceries
Gather the Townsfolk
Thatcher Revolt

Instants
Holy Day
Faith's Shield

Enchantments
Honor of the Pure
Vigilante Justice
Nimbus Wings
Infectious Bloodlust
Form of the Dragon (not sure about this one)

Artifacts
Strider Harness
Sharpened Pitchfork

Lands
Clifftop Retreat

Given that Boros Humans wants to be super aggressive, mainly relying on cards like Champion of the Parish, you want to get really low to the ground. That said, this is a draft (of a Cube?), so I just recommend cutting Infectious Bloodlust and Form of the Dragon, and maybe Vigilante Justice.

I'm going to support the motion that we call the BFZ duals "Tangolands."

I'm fine with this.

Firemind

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";176949573]I didn't know the mega-rare $200 shocks are legal in draft. Kinda cool.

Those things are both pluses. You play Ugin alongside the devoid cards and get a recurring one-sided wrath. I could easily see some sort of Eldrazi ramp deck playing as many as three between main and side depending on how the rest of the cards shake up.[/QUOTE]
Devoid seems more like a limited mechanic than anything. I mean, do we keep forgetting Siege Rhino exists? Maybe the eldrazi will grow wings or something. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom