• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Magic: the Gathering |OT4| Izzet Me; Izzet You? A Love Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I've been saying its troll bids all day why will no one listen.

Pretty much anyone bidding this kind of money is fradulent.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
That one seller is now asking women how many people they fucked at the GP and shit. Amazing. I wonder if that guy has a card shop anywhere.

That one seller is now asking women how many people they fucked at the GP and shit. Amazing. I wonder if that guy has a card shop anywhere.

Moments like this are so surreal to me. I find it hard to believe that people can be that messed up; I literally can't process what must be going through that guy's head to make him say things like that.

Arksy

What's going on? Some dude hate drafted a foil goyf during a GP and now he's selling it for...reasons..and now it's up to 20k..for reasons...and now...ugh..I give up.

Matriox

That so many people are acting like this is something even close to being worth a controversy and the levels of disrespect thrown toward Maynard is just embarrassing.

Recall

It's actually getting to the point where I wouldn't be surprised if eBay pulls the auction.

You're far too ingrained in the community if you feel this way.

No one is forcing these bids, it's just a piece of card. The community is pushing the price up but it's not breaking any rules.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Liliana from the best plane to the second best plane

s0ObzYG.png

Wonder if they'll use the fact that Liliana's from Dominaria and that her spark ignited pre-Mending as an excuse to sneak in a bunch of references and cameos from the early flavor, since, you know, it is Magic Origins.

Angry Grimace

Wonder if they'll use the fact that Liliana's from Dominaria and that her spark ignited pre-Mending as an excuse to sneak in a bunch of references and cameos from the early flavor, since, you know, it is Magic Origins.

They could use it as an excuse to reprint the Allied Painlands, I guess since they're very much Dominaria focused (the same way Llanowar Wastes are).

Angry Grimace

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";166309797]She should go revive Marit Lage with her zombie power.[/QUOTE]

Marit Lage is only sort of dead

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";166309141]I'd wind up with PTSD if I got teleported to Lorwyn.

That shit ain't right.[/QUOTE]

I think it explains her attitude. From the glory of Zendikar to the gutter of Lorwyn? I'd feel superior and bitter too.

OnPoint

Depends. Isn't Liliana like 200 years old? How long ago was the Urza stuff in the current cannon? A long time ago, right?

I'd love if they did it. I really, really would.

Angry Grimace

Nissa as Elf Hitler makes a lot more sense if you figure she went to Lorwyn.

Depends. Isn't Liliana like 200 years old? How long ago was the Urza stuff in the current cannon? A long time ago, right?

I'd love if they did it. I really, really would.

According to MTGSalvation, she's ~4300. No idea how far back on the timeline that'd put her though, since I'm not a Magic story geek.

red13th

Excited about Magic Origins. Liliana, Heretical Healer is amazing so I'm hoping the others will be good too. That fake Chandra seems more legit now that we know about her home plane too.

I thoroughly expect Jace to be called Mind Wizard or something similar.

I want his Planeswalker side to be a straight reprint of Jace TMS, but his flip requirements should be something incredibly specific and complicated as to make it impossible to activate him without designing your deck entirely around meeting those requirements.

red13th

Jace, the Flipside Planeswalker
+1: Mill the top two cards of your library.
0: Mill the top 5 cards of target opponent's library.
-6: Mill target opponent's library.
Starting Loyalty 2.

Jace the Mace - (17)U
Creature - Human Jace
Delve
Cascade, cascade, cascade
Forecast -- U, Reveal Jace the Mace from your hand: Put the top 17 cards of your library into your graveyard.
When you win the game, exile Jace the Mace and return it to the battlefield transformed.
1/1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom