• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News Thread |OT5| We Post on Wednesdays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zekes!

GE Good Ending 121

Oh my god are we going to have a story arc about Izumi

This is awesome

They gotta do something else 'cause it's too early to to destroy Utsumi's and Shou's relationship
still hoping for them to end up together at the end, but you know something is going to happen with Yuki in between now and then

scy

Might as well join the manga betting pool. However it ends up working.

Hopefully the shonen fans all get confused and lost so that the superior smut-gaf can control the thrad 24/7.

We're already somehow the majority.

When it's not Wednesdays anyway.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
im starting to read zero, and although theres some things i dont like about this series so far(incest, what the fuck?) i will give it cresit for the main character. that motherfucker is RUTHLESS

Zekes!

Magi 88

Hell yeah, I can almost taste dat dungeon. Also I feel like Aladdin would appreciate To Love-Ru

also Sinbad has apparently grind dungeons too much

gunbo13

Might as well join the manga betting pool. However it ends up working.
You will won't regret it! We just have to finish up our latest bet and then I'll set up the new system. I'm busy as fuck but I'll see what I can get in this week. I'll pester survivor a bit as well since he also breaks the rules.
We're already somehow the majority.

When it's not Wednesdays anyway.
Smutgaf reads more shounen then shounen-gaf. It causes confusion at our board meetings.

upandaway

Wouldn't they just end up like this thread?

I honestly don't think any manga has potential to have a thread in the OT and stay active. I mean even if we make one for the big 3, we are probably just gonna end up discussing them here anyway.
That's what happens with the anime thread too. I don't even know why they bother to make new threads when they either copypaste posts or just post in the season thread.

But you have read everything
Did he finish FMA already? I didn't see anything about that

If he didn't, get his ass on the bets with that.

gunbo13

what posters does smutgaf consist of?
Anybody on the aunt tits wall of shame or reads TLRD is a good start.
My friends either Don't read manga at all, or read worse stuff than me. Where do I fit in?
You never got your member badge? TLRD is guaranteed in. Dresden should have sent you one via PM.

--
My friends don't read manga and they don't care if I mention stuff like aunt tits. A friend I grew up with just calls me a moron you likes cartoon girls. But he only jokes cause that's just a computer wallpaper. Plus, I think his girl started to get feelings for me which pissed him off. So fuck him. My other good buddy laughs. People don't really give a shit about niche' hobbies like manga if you are a straight up person. I even mention it to girls I know would have zero interest as long as I'm not interested in them. But I hide that shit from the good looking ones. Then I rock climb, work out, volunteer at senior citizen centers, and save sick animals in my spare time.

/blog it

upandaway

Magi

Aladdin should never ever change :lol

The dude waiting is.. uh... who? His brother? They did say all the nobles were banished to Sindria instead of executed.
I really dunno outside of that.

Anyway ADVENTURE! The first dungeon was so good. It would make for an awesome movie. I'm so ready for another one.
So yeah I'm thinking Alibaba will get it. Mor should be his household, plus now that we know there's a hard limit to Djinns, I think Alibaba will max it

Solune

I'm gonna go ahead and make Aunt Tits OT. You guys got my back?
I'm afraid even your subscriptions wouldn't help you find your way back to this thread.
Community? Well, we had a good run.
If anything, people who frequent this thread will be TRUE NAKAMA. Just like GODA intended! OP is too meta for us.
Animegaf seems quite happy. We all salty.

I'm a part of FGC-GAF there's always salt in my veins.

survivor

Banned
Magi is the awesome. Also member of smutgaf reporting.
smutgaf high five

TLR is the outlier in an otherwise fanservice free reading list.
son, that's not how it works. once you read one smut manga, you are part of us

btw I advise everyone to read Gou-dere Bishoujo Nagihara Sora. A Huge Battleship brought it up yesterday and it's a hilarious manga. It ha my seal of quality of bad trashy perverted comedy manga

upandaway

Anagle Mole

Hahaha Stalker, you bastard. Now he and Chiwa both have crazy followers. Now I want both the followers to be permanent and join the family.

@ the fight, I can feel the Ueki starting to appear in this manga (with the power to soften things, picking a rock and kicking it like a football -> all of my omg). I fully expect some crazy fights ahead.

upandaway

btw I advise everyone to read Gou-dere Bishoujo Nagihara Sora. A Huge Battleship brought it up yesterday and it's a hilarious manga. It ha my seal of quality of bad trashy perverted comedy manga
De0co.png

I'm not reading it until Cosmic does. His power is needed.

edit: dang i meant to press preview

Kusagari

Magi 1-88

Been reading this the past couple days and just caught up to where the translations are. Really good series so far.

I've got to say I'm glad that the mangaka didn't forget about dungeon diving. For a while I figured that would be a dropped plot point, which happens oh so often in manga.

Also I swear Kashim looked like a chick.

gunbo13

I've never volunteered for anything in my life.

/awful human being
I'm sad for you. Why don't you read some smut manga to cheer up?
TLR is the outlier in an otherwise fanservice free reading list.
So...when are you doing to fix that?
Have I read this? Yes. Same author as Sora no Otoshimono. But it has been dead on chapters forever.

Zekes!

Magi 1-88

Been reading this the past couple days and just caught up to where the translations are. Really good series so far.

I've got to say I'm glad that the mangaka didn't forget about dungeon diving. For a while I figured that would be a dropped plot point, which happens oh so often in manga.

Also I swear Kashim looked like a chick.

Everyone in Magi looks kinda like a chick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom