• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News Thread |OT5| We Post on Wednesdays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zekes!

Prison School

I like where this is going.

Also why are the girls (mostly Hana/vice prez) so psychotic and hot

"I'm not dirty am I?

Prison School

Shingo is sooooooo lucky, lone sessions with the vice prez.

Fatty is such a masochist lol. Wonder what those psycho girls are planning hehe.

upandaway

Haikyuu 4

Yeah y'know what, I like the spike moments. Also MC's jumps are a little bit silly town. Like, chest-height silly town.

Prison School

I'm thinking at least one of them will bite the dust soon (and they will realize what's going on and swear to avenge his death expulsion). I'm guessing Shingo or Joh.

c7VAe.jpg

"But of course."

First time seeing an actual pic of her.

Not bad

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Caveat, while Rumiko may suck at writing stories (hurr durr MISUNDERSTANDING), both Urusei Yatsura and Maison Ikkoku had amazing anime adaptations, and both had far reaching implications for both the anime and manga industry, UY moreso than MI.

Big One

Banned
Caveat, while Rumiko may suck at writing stories (hurr durr MISUNDERSTANDING), both Urusei Yatsura and Maison Ikkoku had amazing anime adaptations, and both had far reaching implications for both the anime and manga industry, UY moreso than MI.
If you mean revolutionizing in fanservice shit, then sure.

Rumiko is just a bad writer, through an through. She even more overrated than Akira Toriyama is. She only gets away with it because of popularity and less about the quality of the work. Everyone of her stories and characters are same-ish and even in her more original works the storyline, characters, and everything isn't really of any particular quality other than mediocrity. Rumiko can be influential to manga as much as she want, but the industry would be better without her.

Not to mention that a lot of her techniques don't age well, reading Inuyasha is like reading a bad manga from the 80's sometimes.

Air Gear 34-35
tumblr_m2yjfm10lE1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Falling back from five a day :/ Its gotten good, so glad he is going through with his plan to form his own team. Kazu not in second command was unfair but at least he has lent his full support and is actually compelling. Curious to see if he will get his own style and tricks and a moment of glory. I didnt know the girl thats obsessed with him as well as the other random girl and Ringo are technically considered on the team too? Stopped just as they were about to do their full real event against the ones who stickered the school first, hope he wins.

Zekes!

Prison School

I'm thinking at least one of them will bite the dust soon (and they will realize what's going on and swear to avenge his death expulsion). I'm guessing Shingo or Joh.

Apparently they released chapter 37 today too, and yeah, it's looking like Joh

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
People hating on the writer of ranma 1/2 and maison ikkoku?

What.

Also Mermaid saga was great.

Don't much care for the rest of her output.

survivor

Banned
Giant Killing vol 3

Being Yuri is suffering. Tatsumi is such a giant PR nightmare running late to meetings, giving half assed answers in interviews, and being a dick to other managers. I do hope to see more chapters focused on her like the one where she got sick.

Didnt think ETU will get dextroyed in the first game of the season. I know they probably wont have a great record in this season so I doubt they can get first place. Maybe they will just do well in the cup tourney.

Oh yeah, Prince is still an awesome bastard.

Maron

Cage of Eden

Oomori fanservice <3

Am I an idiot for really wanting Sengoku and Kouhei to be best friends again? What's the general consensus on that?

what does it make me if I feel like I could put up with that torment if my abusers were Hana and vice prez???

I'd think if you were taking care of living things that you really felt an attachment to that got killed by the abusers, you probably wouldn't be able to put up with it.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Medaka Box 143

i have a sinking suspicion zenkichi is gonna activate swag mode and end up with a harem....

Articalys

GE Good Ending 124

Kouno arc! Looking forward to seeing how this turns out.

...ironically, even though I was asking for this story arc, I've completely forgotten what stage their relationship was actually at. Need to skim through the archives a bit...

Giant Killing vol 3

Being Yuri is suffering. Tatsumi is such a giant PR nightmare running late to meetings, giving half assed answers in interviews, and being a dick to other managers. I do hope to see more chapters focused on her like the one where she got sick.

Didnt think ETU will get dextroyed in the first game of the season. I know they probably wont have a great record in this season so I doubt they can get first place. Maybe they will just do well in the cup tourney.

Oh yeah, Prince is still an awesome bastard.

My nakama!

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Dororo: Omnibus Edition

Just completed it. I want more Dororo. :(

Lain

Kiss of Rose Princess vol 7
52e025f7990aca492f3734ea6f8ef71de9d71dca.jpeg

That betrayal could be seen coming from afar, though it did still hurt watching it happen. I was hoping that Mutsuki would be better than that, though I wouldn't be surprised if, in the end, it was all a plan by him to really get close to the other group to actually help Anis win this stupid fight, but that wouldn't be dramatic enough given the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom