• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News Thread |OT5| We Post on Wednesdays

Status
Not open for further replies.

upandaway

Haikyuu

I don't get this. Where exactly do they get the subject to argue about from? How can you find something to argue about just by walking through a goddamn door? Are you that desperate?

I'm just waiting for them to start bro-ing up and find a good rival.

Hayate

Just give her some hot milk and look at that silly bundle of pajama cuteness. I love it when Hayate pampers the shit out of girls.

Wolf Guy End

Is it me or was the writing in this whole manga really stupid? I found the rape stuff less disturbing than the misanthropic
"furries are awesum, humans suck" mantra spewed throughout the entire thing. Is the author behind this a weirdo or something?

Or was this series some sort of parody I didn't get?

I don't think that was really the point, it was more like both of them were hated by humans, because they were different or weak, but it was just some of natural rejection so they have to leave society because no matter what they would end getting hurt and hated.

In this case they found the freedom with wolves that aren't lead by irrational hate as any other animal (you could say that is a very human trait). I don't think it's a "human sucks", it's more like whatever they do, they would always attract humans willing to hurt them.

I know I probably putting to much thought on all this series lol

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
She fell backwards, somehow twisted in midair, and wound up kissing Raku's ass.

upandaway

Nisekoi

I don't know what your expertise is regarding drawn asses, but I've seen quite a few in my time, and I will know a hairy ass when I see it.

I'm sorry, but that ass had hair on it. It was a hairy ass.

That's all I'm saying.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Kamitoki no Resist

Love the art/character design, and interested in how the main character develops. Will add to the rotation.

I need to catch up on Nisekoi.

Fairy Tail
Good chapter , wonder if Lucy going to get 3 more keys after this arc .

HSDK
Master fight gets more awesome , good stuff.

So from what people saying it seem like wolf guy finish get translate , might just check out the ending for the hell of it .
Also thanks for the Oda info Shouta .

Solune

Nisekoi

I don't know what your expertise is regarding drawn asses, but I've seen quite a few in my time, and I will know a hairy ass when I see it.

I'm sorry, but that ass had hair on it. It was a hairy ass.

That's all I'm saying.

:lol. You're telling me you never seen hairy hips before??

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Fairy Tail

You know, the 12+1 Zodiac Spirits would be really neat if it weren't for the fact we've already established they're utterly useless in Lucy's hands. (they're probably useless in general). I'm assuming that once Lucy gains all 12 or 13 she will be able to summon the Spirit King. The Spirit King randomly cracked me up in the anime because he was voiced by Norio Wakamoto.

scy

Nisekoi 23 -

koDsf.png

I really have nothing to add.

Zekes!

Kodomo no Jikan

....and yup, here's the setup for Aoki to teach the girls through middle school as well

also I started reading Sora no Otoshimono. It's weird when Tomoki isn't super deformed. I just read chapter 38 and was like "daaaamn", though

Tobe

Aunt Tits
Although I wanted say how can a person never masturabate before,I forgotten there is such a person....doombringer, our hilariously banned gaf member.

im guessing this is hentai?

New Prince of Tennis 75-77

man this chapters just keep getting better, though that move by kabaji was real stupid.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Nurarihyon no Mago.

By all accounts a typical battle shounen manga but the Youkai setting adds some funny and unique flavor. Read 8 volumes so far and I must say that I enjoy it.

~Tsurara is so cute~

Fairy Tail Magical Games Special

Whats wrong with reporter Jason, Gray gets no "cool" at all, nor Eve? Sorcery. Fortunately Natsu got a cool, explosive. Laxus being a boss, Lyon in a love triangle relationship, Hibiki with intelligence, and Sting mentioned were nice touches.

Nice even if it was nothing more than a roster of ratings. I hope Mashima does some data book like Kishimoto and Kubo have done with these except for all characters.

Piecake

Feng Shen Ji

Started reading this just on the off chance, and damn, this is really quite good. One of the best Manga (or Manhua) ive read in a long while. Art is great, story is interesting, and the characters are well realized (only on chapter 7 though)

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
It's going to be either heavily censored or implied.

This isn't an Asano manga.

Lain

Space Bros vol 12
41c5f0a8bdbb1e5c1f9fde1156f7a4deb85f0887.jpg

Ah man, finally it came out what the premonition in volume 10 was about and it isn't nice, and yet, the way it was handled, I wasn't sure what to exactly think until
Hibito came back to Earth safely.
It even tied into
Serika's past
, which was touching and gave her a pretty good reason to get involved like that.
Seeing how Mutta will react to that type of stress isn't going to be funny, as he already showed some effects during the test.

neoanarch

Man, I don't think I've even managed to properly read and process more than 200 of those skills them so far. Some of them are just plain ridiculous.

Thanks, but nah, I'm happy with my current desktop. And even though they're faded in the background the words are still a bit distracting.

Mostly its just that it moves way too fast. 400 posts per day is a bit much.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Fairy Tail

I like the new sword girl. I wonder if Lucy will get those last keys somehow.

Nisekoi

Needs more Seishiro. Also, Chitoge won.

Finally someone decided to translate about a volume's worth of Shamo. The imagery in this manga is really something else. I feel that either Ryu or Toma will come out of this fight scarred for life.

sixclaws

Banned
KNIM ch 180

I actually had to check Wikipedia to remember who this girl is. The attempts to draw out this manga are getting really bad, I don't remember Suzuka being dragged out as terribly as this is.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
KNIM ch 180

I actually had to check Wikipedia to remember who this girl is. The attempts to draw out this manga are getting really bad, I don't remember Suzuka being dragged out as terribly as this is.

I actually remembered who she was, but forgot her name. Yeah, the pacing is pretty bad.

Vagabond 302
I like these slice of manga chapters in Vagabond. nice story with the kid and him hugging the tree was touching. As for the art, takehiko's shocked expressions are so awkward looking.This panel near the end was really nice:
lO1DY.png

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Vagabond 302
I like these slice of manga chapters in Vagabond. nice story with the kid and him hugging the tree was touching. As for the art, takehiko's shocked expressions are so awkward looking.This panel near the end was really nice:
http://i.imgur.com/lO1DY.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

Vagabond is probably one of the mangas where every chapter can be read as fast as a lightning bolt, since Inoue really like his double spread and page-filling art.

His art is godly though, I must admit... probably the best in the business right now in terms of character drawings.

MCD

Finally someone decided to translate about a volume's worth of Shamo. The imagery in this manga is really something else. I feel that either Ryu or Toma will come out of this fight scarred for life.

Wow. Shamo scanlations is back again?

Feels like a whole year passed just waiting for it.

Vagabond is probably one of the mangas where every chapter can be read as fast as a lightning bolt, since Inoue really like his double spread and page-filling art.

His art is godly though, I must admit... probably the best in the business right now in terms of character drawings.

He did drop off a bit after the hiatus, though.

upandaway

Magi

So not only are they alive, they can be turned back? What, that's way better than it could've been.

But anyway I really wanna see another Djinn fight. It was pretty crazy last time. (<- cue me freaking out right here)

And Mor finally got the household vessel. I wanna know how it works.

:lol. You're telling me you never seen hairy hips before??
Even mine hides behind a few hairs. But if I see one I'll point it out, y'know? It just feels right.

survivor

Banned
Giant Killing vol 2

I really love Gino's smug attitude. Dude is amazing at trash talking other players.

Tsubaki is really a boring player, he just runs really fast. Not really a good gimmick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom