• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News Thread |OT5| We Post on Wednesdays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
So I have read Death Note 47 times and nothing else. What would be a good new manga to read?

Dragon Ball, but skip the first 15 volumes or until Chapter 195 when the time skip occurs. You don't need to read the parts before that.

So I have read Death Note 47 times and nothing else. What would be a good new manga to read?

f62Og.jpg

Welcome home, my sweet prince you perv.

I read a lot of random stuff on the side too... lots of shoujo which probably wouldn't interest most of you here :p
I just posted on the last page, what you talking about??

See, that's exactly what I'm talking about.

You have no idea how terrible this place is.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
You sure about that? lol

Indeed. And I've marked Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei to take a look at.

Lovely Complex > all

Yeah, definitely. It starts a little slow and as I said the manga is only at chapter 5 (it recently started) but there's 4 light novels out. I read a bit of summaries and some seriously crazy stuff goes on with the MC...
who is secretly over powered/nearly invincible, what.

This is why I hate monthly releases ;-;

gunbo13

Don't listen to him Kagari. Team shoujo welcomes all with open arms.
Yeah, definitely. It starts a little slow and as I said the manga is only at chapter 5 (it recently started) but there's 4 light novels out. I read a bit of summaries and some seriously crazy stuff goes on with the MC...
It peaked my interest when you said the MC was like Sagara, who is total boss. I really have to dig back into the FMP manga...

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Don't listen to him Kagari. Team shoujo welcomes all with open arms.

It peaked my interest when you said the MC was like Sagara, who is total boss. I really have to dig back into the FMP manga...

Indeed...
part of a "secret" military organization and all...

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
ill go easy on you since you just got back.

otherwise you'd already be crying just like the mc's of 95% of the manga that you and mangaf read

Don't let the rage build up just because of one week without any Sword Ghosts v. Soul Nazis Bleach.

upandaway

it was posted that he apparently asked for the ban for personal stuff.
Wow wow wow wow PRIVACY BREACH ALERT

Welcome back gunbo, just in time to enjoy Golden Week's bitter tears

(If you want deaths and some light (O HO HO HO ugh ok) use of brain juices, you can be a Kiwaguro no Brynhildr nakama)

Angry Grimace

Welcome to Golden Week ManGAF Lurkers!

WHERE ARE YOUR AUNT TITS NOW

gunbo13 said:
I only respond to e-mails written in the 3rd person. Plus, I was out cherry blossom viewing the last 2 weeks. /hug

So you didn't read a single mail where I described how beautiful the stars were and my mental state?... nvm then.

You know, it's weird how we've been on this forum for over a year but have only started chatting recently, isn't it? Yeah, it is.

didn't I tell you that you should check out his house and look through his windows?

His mother found me snooping around his house. We had some tea. She seems nice.

scy

I read a lot of random stuff on the side too... lots of shoujo which probably wouldn't interest most of you here :p
I just posted on the last page, what you talking about??

I thought us shoujo readers took over Mangaf
after Wednesdays

upandaway

Am I hallucinating or will we get the early Jump leaks even earlier than the usual early leaks? I'm seeing some stuff in some places already

Or, well, I don't know when we usually start getting stuff during Golden Week. So is this earlier or not?

Lucky Dog 1 Blast 6
tumblr_m33vbdTZ071qbxqfpo1_500.png

After six months its finally here, the great escape. Chp 7 needs to come as the cliffhanger ending is intense. Only issue is that once they escape, if it happens what will happen next, will they keep following Giancarlo, will he be the leader, or will the manga end...Regardless, I do hope his luck continues and they escape.

The magazine this is from needs more support, I want more Antimagia...

Air Gear 41-49
tumblr_m33wgqBQfL1qbxqfpo1_500.png

49 chps down in 21 days...Agito is a force on his own doing what the other members of team wont do. I hope he gets his own development arc. The one where he goes into his other mode when Ikki tries to get him friendly and be apart of everyone else made me laugh. If he softens up. Otherwise, school swimsuit/Croissant Mask is a funny name and is pretty weak. Still dont understand whats taking her so long to leave Sleeping Forest.

The weakest arc so far was the one where Ikki had to fight against the one that took him in, pretty dull overall and kind of a dull backstory for that one.

Artist is really good with aerial shots. Kind of makes me wish we had a long running anime adaptation of this?

Solune

you know that feel when you're really enjoying a series and then you catch wind that the ending is a complete cop-out and then you lose all desire to continue on?

yeah that just happened
Yah it's pretty bad, it's not like Kano so I don't even have a phrase for it.
Usagi Drop vol 5 first chapter

I... Rin... what happened to you? Where is the real manga? Why am I reading a 10 years later fanfiction?
So, Yotsuba& Done right, amirite?
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei

Fairly interesting 'magic school' manga based on a light novel where the MC has some hidden ability. Only 5 chapters are out so I'm going to read a bit of the light novel to see what happens later on.

Edit: Oh wow, the MC is like Sagara from Full Metal Panic.
Fucking sold.
Welcome back mfer. ManGAF staying filthy again.
We're ManGAF not ShounenGAF =p.
it was posted that he apparently asked for the ban for personal stuff.

That's dresden(RIP) as far as I know.

faridmon

Detective Conan Chapter 812 - 814

OK, I think the series is going somewhere. With Subarua and Sera knowing that Conan is Shiniji might accelerate things further. I winder what Sera meant by ''I have been a naughty kid''? I don't think she meant it in a pervy way. Also, What was the thread Subaru was holding when Ran and co barge in teh bathroom like that.

I am quite excited now, anyone else read it?

survivor

Banned
Detective Conan Chapter 812 - 814

OK, I think the series is going somewhere. With Subarua and Sera knowing that Conan is Shiniji might accelerate things further. I winder what Sera meant by ''I have been a naughty kid''? I don't think she meant it in a pervy way. Also, What was the thread Subaru was holding when Ran and co barge in teh bathroom like that.

I am quite excited now, anyone else read it?

I'm like 99% sure KuwabaraTheMan reads the manga and is up to date with it.

I'm still stuck somewhere in the 400s.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Only one more DTL avatar update before we finally see naked Naruto and Sasuke fucking each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom