• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News Thread |OT5| We Post on Wednesdays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azure J

One Piece

Things are moving along at a good clip now. Brownbeard getting straight up executed like that was surprising and hearing that NamiFranky was taken in for having Vegapunk weaponry only means shit's going to get wild on the inside of the lab.

Bleach

Suddenly, Ayon. Not sure what to think of these quincy antagonists as a threat yet, but as always Ichigo is on the defensive. :p

Medaka Box 145

Spoilers time...
Zenkichi finally gets his own mode :0 the glasses come off and he gets fully black hair... must see rest of chapter :00

They will not survive.

Shoutouts to WEEEESKEEEEEER!

Also
biting people. Harem Style?!

Wat?

I'm on #TeamNaze, #TeamEmkae & #TeamShiranui! :lol

gunbo13

Pajama no Kanojo
Most ridiculous premise ever. I'm dead! No I'm not. :) I eat and bathe! But I can't change my clothes. :( I'm in a sunflower field. Not sure why. :/ I like the MC! XD But he is groping school idols. :( But I can fly! My panties are always showing. :?

Soooo bad. Plus, that manga isn't even on the level of Chronicles of Street Observation Research. Need to go more like Amaenaideyo!! or Oniichan Control.

Yuria 100 Shiki...Yomeiro Choice...

scy

Wat?

I'm on #TeamNaze, #TeamEmkae & #TeamShiranui! :lol

He
bites her in the neck and she switches into deredere mode. Harem Style! No idea if that's an actual Devil Style replacement thing, just felt like an appropriate name for the reaction. Though, considering the glasses and all, he probably replaced Parasite Eyes if I had to guess

survivor

Banned
Pajama no Kanojo 1-10

The ending of chapter 10, my god. The story is lulz worthy. It's like supposed to be about a dead ghost that can grant wishes or whatever, doesn't matter, I wasn't really reading anything about that garbage. Ghost girl also makes funny faces. Only thing lacking is level of fanservice is like TLR level so it's too tame.

survivor

Banned
Look at all that heart and soul thrown into it!

Seriously though, I love watching mangakas do their shit. Yes, even Kubo.

There is this video of yoshitoshi ABe colouring web manga

Yuria 100 Shiki 1

P0XEY.gif

Freshmaker

I am Korean.
Bleach

Suddenly, Ayon. Not sure what to think of these quincy antagonists as a threat yet, but as always Ichigo is on the defensive. :p

It's be funny if Ayon just got sucked up by the Quincy and didn't get to do anything at all.

Oh my.... I always raise one of my eyebrows if I see a poster feels like it is necessary to play a "gimmick" when participating in a forum discussion. Seems... sad.

Paraphrasing Big One for three posts isn't much of a gimmick.

survivor

Banned
Yuria 100 Shiki vol 1-2

Why does the MC even pretend he cares about his girlfriend? You are not gonna end up with her and you got 2 other girls after you. Come on mate. Plus I'm pretty sure oral sex is considered cheating.

Solune

They will not survive.

Shoutouts to WEEEESKEEEEEER!
:lol. Seven panels. Seven panels is all Zenkichi can spare to play with.
Look at all that heart and soul thrown into it!

Seriously though, I love watching mangakas do their shit. Yes, even Kubo.
I'd watch a weekly of Kubo designing clothing. Real talk.

Defining the class of RIDER like a BOSS

scy

Medaka Box 145 - Altered God Mode
Zenkichi Edition
. Indeed.

Sad the moe response wasn't what I thought it was from the spoilers :(

survivor

Banned
I started reading Ohikkoshi and this first extra chapter is so god damn good. It's about a mangaka that has terrible luck and whatever she does, she always fails. Probably best related manga thing I read about a mangaka

Also this panel is so true it hurts
engnm.jpg

flawfuls

I started reading Ohikkoshi and this first extra chapter is so god damn good. It's about a mangaka that has terrible luck and whatever she does, she always fails. Probably best related manga thing I read about a mangaka

Also this panel is so true it hurts
engnm.jpg

Vagabond Shoujo Mangaka was amazing. Nice to see it getting some appreciation. Best part of Ohikkoshi IMO.

Griffith

Banned
Kodoku Experiment

Finally found a horror series in space, though it's pretty average so far. Hopefully it gets better but I'm not really expecting it to.

One Piece

It's great to see Bon Clay again.

The Yeti brothers are more interesting than I thought they would be.

Sai

So, I've just gone through four volumes of the Infinite Stratos light novels, and I have come to the conclusion that it is THE WORST THING...

* Sai starts on volume 5.

Medaka Box

LOL. "Remember how Zenkichi asked for a skill that only took away random chance or plot armor from the equation but otherwise he was still completely normal? Yeah...we were just fuckin' with you and he actually got one of Medaka's most broken powerups."

upandaway

Medaka Box

I almost forgot how good Zenkichi interaction is because everyone around him either support him unconditionally or don't care about him. We need new people.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Ocha Nigosu

Anyone else read this? From the same author as Kyou kara Ore wa!! and Tenshi na Konamaiki.

Can't wait to see Ma-kun kick some basketball ass.

upandaway

Ocha Nigosu

Anyone else read this? From the same author as Kyou kara Ore wa!! and Tenshi na Konamaiki.

Can't wait to see Ma-kun kick some basketball ass.
I was reading it way back but it got somehow lost somewhere before I made a mangaupdates account, like 100 other manga.

I should get on that again sometime. I remember the setup being a bit similar to Beelzebub.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom