• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News Thread |OT5| We Post on Wednesdays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Fix

Holy fuck at those spoilers! Please just let Joker be Kaido. I just want him to be a batshit insane character. Aside from Doflamingo, of course.

Naruto

<ManGAF> Itachiiii!!
<ManGAF> Uchihaaa!!
<ManGAF> EYEBAAAALLS!!!
* ManGAF rages.

Mpkxr.png

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
http://i.imgur.com/Mpkxr.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

It's kind of crazy after like 5 years you're still responding to everything that catches your eye by citing the same two series: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure and Sanctuary. I mean, nobody's even translating JBA and Sanctuary finished almost 20 years ago.

Zekes!

I'm glad to hear Binbougami ga is apparently a good series. I was gonna start it a few days ago but I've been caught up reading JoJo

It's kind of crazy after like 5 years you're still responding to everything that catches your eye by citing the same two series: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure and Sanctuary. I mean, nobody's even translating JBA and Sanctuary finished almost 20 years ago.
and you're still riding his dick.

^_^ mangaGAF!.

it's a joke

Averon

Sounds like Izanami and Tsukiyomi are functionally equal, except that Izanami doesn't need eye contact. Talk about being broken. \

So as I expected the entire series, Sauce couldn't have done fuck all against Itachi had he really been a deranged eye thief like he originally thought. That move is beyond broke. That's worse than Pain's "lol soul steal" move.

I'd like to say I'm annoyed...but it's Itachi and he's awesome so...I'm not.

Naruto

The plot has been lackluster for a long time, but at least the art is top notch again. Kishi has drawn some pretty good fight panels for the last few chapters. Inzanami looks like it would be the worst nightmare of some of the readers here. Reliving a Naruto chapter over and over again in an enternal loop.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
So Izanami is just a permanent version of Itachi's trademark MS genjutsu?

You'd be wrong on that statement sir. Jojo Project maybe slower than molasses but they've been chugging along thank you. They just released chapters 91 & 92 of SBR and it's a few chapters away from being done. Mind you the series was over a year ago but meh.

Calling it now: Izanami has some sort of drawback that's not been mentioned yet.

If this move is this powerful there'd be no reason for him not to spam it all over all the time. I'm guessing he's either somehow tied to the person caught in the loop or another effect is tied to it.

We'll have to see what happens in the next chapter, but I somehow feel like Itachi won't be able to just run around fighting other people freely after using it.

If he can.. well, that'd be stupid.

Haly

Calling it now: Izanami has some sort of drawback that's not been mentioned yet.

If this move is this powerful there'd be no reason for him not to spam it all over all the time. I'm guessing he's either somehow tied to the person caught in the loop or another effect is tied to it.

We'll have to see what happens in the next chapter, but I somehow feel like Itachi won't be able to just run around fighting other people freely after using it.

If he can.. well, that'd be stupid.
He traded his eye for it.

You can see his pupil lost the tomoe, it's just fuzzy black on white now.

How an immortal regenerating zombie loses his eyesight is beyond me but clearly he can only use it once more.

He traded his eye for it.

You can see his pupil lost the tomoe, it's just fuzzy black on white now.

How an immortal regenerating zombie loses his eyesight is beyond me but clearly he can only use it once more.

Ah yeah, so it's exactly like that other one? Right.

neptunes

Anyone who thought Itachi couldn't have given Sasuke a fair fight is delusional, Itachi in his prime probably would have rivaled the original Madara.

Haly

Wait... something's not right here.

Itachi! What have you done!?

Kusagari

Bleach:

I hope it is Aizen, just because it gives a reason for the blatant use of the same character design. This goes beyond the comparisons with Ginjo, Shuu-chan, etc.

That WAS Aizen.

The rest of the chapter was so blah that this is the only thing to even talk about.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
Naruto: F-

This was a long, 22 page chapter of utter SHIT.

789shadow

Banned
Naruto

This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends.........

Bleach

Let's stand here for the entire chapter and talk about things you already knew!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom