• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News Thread |OT5| We Post on Wednesdays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bleach

Do these quincy even have a theme to their designs?

It kinda feels like a typical Bleach line-up.

Really weird black guy, cute girl, disturbing one that probably uses science, the one with a mask/helmet that probably covers something weird. Muscled dude. (luchador themed? lol)

Naruto

It would be majorly hilarious if Itachi was saying "I can almost make it" because he was planning to do something to Sasuke after hearing his intentions. Genjutsu the fuck outta him into playing nice or something. But we all know Naruto's gonna have to kick his ass then deliver talk no jutsu.

flawfuls

Being bad at math is moe, didn't you know?

qil2e.jpg

Wiseblade

These girls are crying over rankings in the 20s? What going to happen when they get to the top 10?

EDIT: I'm guessing it's only the top 16 actually making it into the video. Because this right now is insane.

Naruto 589

This was pretty good. I liked the discussion between the Uchiha's. Sasuke seemed pretty sad and needed a hug. I thought he was about to cry there as he turned away. I hope we are rewarded with one final Itachi Sasuke head poke, that was always my favorite thing they did and I want to see it one more time. Lovely.

Susanoos evolution has been creative, weve gone from a rib cage to a mini partial skeleton, to know a full on superior warrior.

cdyhybrid

Bleach

Renji and Byakuya fighting together :O With all the different matchups we can easily go until the end of the year covering all the fights unless Kubo keeps the pace up.

Kusagari

Naruto:

Itachi the Mary Sue saves the day. I'm just waiting for Madara to pull some BS like Izanami his way out of being recalled.

Naruto

What is Itachi doing at the end? I want the real Madara to stay and kill the fake masked Madara, Sasuke annoys me so much, he's just doing the hatred thing now, Just cause'

Articalys

Haha, the AKB48 senbatsu live stream made it over here too, huh? I don't read 49, but I guess the election is a bit more relevant to that series than to the 0048 anime.

Naruto

Annoying place for a one week break, but we'll see how this all pans out when we return, I guess.

Bleach

Eight fights paired off; wonder how much we'll be switching between them. While the division 6 fight looks fun, I want to see Rose in battle.
Also, man do the Sternritter have goofy names.

One Piece

Didn't think Luffy and Caesar would meet so soon.

Pachael

Haha, the AKB48 senbatsu live stream made it over here too, huh? I don't read 49, but I guess the election is a bit more relevant to that series than to the 0048 anime.

Not particularly, but it's amusing to read how on point 49 is. I do expect some election shenanigans somehow in 0048 though.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
One Piece

KABOOM! Sounds like the Slime will be a difficult opponent.
Nice use of Haki with Luffy grabbing Smoker's body. As well as grabbing Caesar at the end. I doubt it will end that easily though.

Bleach

Never thought I would see captains entering a fight, not counting suprise attacks, with their shikai already activated. Glad Kubo fixed the awful pace from the 3 year long(?) Karakura fight.

Naruto
Madara is awesome since he so broken .
Sasuke being stupid until Naruto can save him is just whatever at this point .

Bleach
Pacing was fast so now we down to some of the main fights which i don't they going to win .
Hoping the king gets attack soon so we can see the royal guards .

One Piece
CC came out early , Luffy has him but i don't expect it to stay that way .
Slim is also awesome lol.

Bleach

A definite improvement over the last chapter. Things have gotten so serious that even Renji had to come out and receive some words of encouragement from Byakuya. Shuhei Hisagi and Hitsugaya FTW! Kubo is finally delivering on his word.

Bambietta Basterbine looks so happy.

El Sloth

Banned
We shut down OT for that

I want a refund
The lead is initially a bit whiny, but he starts to improve pretty well.
I gotta disagree with "pretty well". The progress is slow as molasses. Guy still makes me want to dropkick my laptop.

At least we have great female leads. Well, maybe except Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom