• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News Thread |OT5| We Post on Wednesdays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
It's time to bring balance to the force:

Muscle Girls

x34FA.jpg

Cutest picture posted in the last few pages.

Wiseblade

Ragetown

So your boyfriend finally finds something he's interested in and you throw a tantrum? You know what? serves him right for dumping the best girl.

Beelzebub

So yeah, that just happened.

Silver Spoon

Probably the most hot-blooded panel all week.

Beelzebub

Hahaha, seems Ishyama will get a new student.

Aunt Tits

Wonder how he will be cock blocked.

Gamaran

So Zenmaru will unleash his bankai.

Baby Steps 76

So now are man is in Florida( I love when I see my homestate in anime/manga) and getting schooled by the Americans.

I also love how English has a different font when it's being spoken. I laughed a feww times when Eiichiro said huh?!

Defuser

Aunt tits
Cockblock incoming! Cockblock incoming! Now I understand why this is call minamoto-kun no monogatari. Cause this is a opposite of genji monogatari.

Beelzebub
hah! That kugayama looks sure didn't fool me one damn bit about her being a being a guy. Super obvious

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Aunt tits
Cockblock incoming! Cockblock incoming! Now I understand why this is call minamoto-kun no monogatari. Cause this is a opposite of genji monogatari.

And what does it mean exactly? Not everyone know these japanese words.

Barairo no Hoo no Koro chp 5

Well thats the end (spare the extrachp that seems to occur sometime after the sequel). Overall a rather interesting manga that really had unique and interesting art style and plot. Not really one of the typical bl stories I usually read due to the one sided relationship it seemed as well tense angered emotions, emotional plot, and some really tragic events, but it was still a good short read. Andrew Morgan probably my favorite. Paul reading the letters from his father killed in war and that entire chapter is still the most memorable moment for him, while Morgan throughout was great.

Kusagari

Beelzebub 167:

Kugayama being a woman = most obvious twist ever. Anyway, seems like she'll be heading to Ishyama with the rest, which means another person is being added to the huge cast of this manga.

But that's fine with me. The character interaction, and the ensuing comedy from that interaction, is easily the best thing about Beelzebub.

A Town Where I Don't Care:

Hey look, Yuzuki's being insufferable. Way to go Haruto.

PK Gaming

Sorry, I had to take a step out during Yaoi day lol.

Did anyone else love the cover of WSJ? I think this was by far my favorite WSJ of all time. It just made my day.

Naruto

A team oriented fight chapter that 90% confirms that tobi = obito. Can't say i'm happy with the decision but i'd be lying if I wasn't at least interested in the circumstances behind Kamui & Tobi's space time jutsu. Overall a good chapter. (Naruto is pretty good when Kishi isn't focusing on Sasuke's garbage)

One Piece

A pretty cool chapter with an enticing cliffhanger. I actually had to read the chapter a few times before fully understanding what happened. So Smiley *died* and passed its DF power onto an apple which turned into that giant... slime? Regardless, advantage goes to Caesar since he literally has the power to change the world (but he'll be stopped, as per usual). Can't wait for the next chapter.

The WSJ cover was missing bleach and hxh representation, so by default, it couldnt be the best one yet, and I would trade Reborn for Tsunayoshi Sawada.

I think you typo'd DTL...

Thud

updates + Team Medical Dragon 81-83

I have to say Naruto was good for once. Waiting for a twist in OP. Beel was okay. Battles in Reborn are just starting. Sket Dance is simply awesome. I have to wait a week for a conclusion with Gamaran. TMD is TMD.

dramatis

Any cover that prominently features Luffy has no chance of being anywhere near the best.
It's One Piece 15th Anniversary, he has to be centerpiece.

It's a nice cover, but I always feel Jump covers are ridiculously bogged down by ridiculous amounts of text.

scy

New Prince of Tennis, up to Chapter 84 - Atobe's match took forever. To compensate, the boring power vs power match right after lasted I think 5 total panels.

scy

Does he still do that Atobe Kingdom? I remember being shocked by it in the anime.

The Atobe/Niou match had double Atobe Kingdom. Because that's apparently a thing. Along with basically every other notable big name ability from Atobe and Tezuka and because why not Synchro.

Even some shounen haato breaking bodies for the sake of Tennis.

Soul Cartel 20
The bar brawl is pretty intense for Si hun. The visuals of this series are really great for fluid motion.

Haikyu 3 - 5
tumblr_m66xqgBrOA1qjguweo1_250.jpg

The other first years are great, especially, Tsuuki. I love how his personality is all real good but his random remarks to everyone makes them get all flustered and heated, especially the pressure he puts on Kageyama and even Hinata. Hopefully will actually get fully caught up so I can actually see some real matches, though this teamwork building exercise of sorts has been good.

Did I miss how tall or short Hinata is, everyone else just seem gigantic, especially for high school age. The main in these stories always seem about my height like Kuroko, and Im guessing Hinata is that height too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom