• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prison School is getting an Anime!!!

SVfgudz.jpg

welp. I am outta here.

Quasar

huh? isn't the other way around since i don't really like
hate
prison school?

I thought you meant you didn't know why animegaf folks are accepting that there will be bannings over the show.

Of course I still struggle to see it made without being heavily cleaned up.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
It's legitimately scary how well done the intentional unintentional humour is done in prison school.

Truly sensational.

Also with the way it uses panelling alone to create humour.

I thought you meant you didn't know why animegaf folks are accepting that there will be bannings over the show.

Of course I still struggle to see it made without being heavily cleaned up.

oh ok.

He's got his no fun allowed shield on

Speaking of the adaptation... is Tetsuro Araki working on anything at the moment?

I mean, Death Note and Highschool of the Dead. C'mon

wikipedia said he directed Attack on Titan.
season 2 mate.

Nordicus

Speaking of the adaptation... is Tetsuro Araki working on anything at the moment?

I mean, Death Note and Highschool of the Dead. C'mon

Jintor

So I passed a book-off and got sucked into its weird gravitational vortex. I managed to escape but it left its deadly mark

BuLhFAlCYAACj2y.jpg

Only ¥650!

Also I think in book off at least they're organised by publisher.

_hekk05

Banned
7th GARDEN by 泉光 (Izumi Mitsu)

Jump SQ

Our protag アウィン (Irwin?) serves his ojou-sama マリフィエル=フィアクル (i have no idea). One day while hunting, he drops into a hole (gag manga lol) and awakens a devil/demon (akuma).

All goes well until the church attacks and delivers a killing blow to his oujou-sama. He makes a pact with said devil ヴィーデ (i have no idea either) to give him power.

In return, the devil wants him to pluck the wings off 6 angels, so that Earth will fall to the demons.

しらたまくん aka Shiratama-kun by 稲叶そーへー (Inaba So-he-)

Young Jump

A slice of life comedy/romance about a girl and her cat classmate.

inb4 a cat is fine too jokes

and in Nightmare Funk News, artist is continuing to deliver outstanding cover art.

The guy is really getting into her skin (Slightly nsfw)

Lain

Kase-san 1-9 + Chocolate and Kase-san Special

This might have the usual cliches endemic to most Yuri series like "b-b-but she's also a girl" and the constant misunderstandings but with the pacing so brisk, the art so nice, and the overall budding romance so enerest I really couldn't care less. Easily one the handful of Yuri series worth checking out.

Seems like something cute enough to check out.

i agree but i'm hoping it will at least be good enough.

And future AnimeGaf impressions should be fun also

Will be the firstsecond anime to get its discussion banned on GAF.

wonzo

Banned
Prison School 120

She truly is a…

BASE WOMAN.

Gunka no Balzer 24

fuck. :(

Sentou Hakai Gakuen Dangerous 1-14.2

I was expecting some kinda dumb fun pervy battle series but what I got was rape, brutal child massacres, and all sorts of messed up shit in this Battle Royale-esque series drawn YOKO. Ugh, I really should've paid more attention to the tags before reading it.

I doubt I'll read anymore given the last two "chapters" where why Akito picked it up in the first place and I'm kinda mad YOKO's wasting his talents on this instead of another romance series. ._.

tl;dr this must be what reading akame ga kill without any prior knowledge is like

Oh my. Prison School anime. Oh my.

.....actually why am i getting my hopes up? It'll have awful art (comparatively speaking) and the lewd will be so watered down. It might just stain the Prison School name.

Zweizer

Banned
The Voynich Hotel ch63

I hope she'll be able to heal Tenebrarium once she returns. This is kind of heartbreaking to witness.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Jitsu wa Watashi wa 1

A dude who can't keep a secret has to keep the secret of his crush being a vampire after he confessed to her, asking her to be his girlfriend.

Seems like a really fun series so far. As a couple they're adorable and the guy is super adorable too with his whole "unable to hide a secret" shtick.

dani_dc

Boku wa Mari no Naka 30-31

Telling "your" parents you're not going to school again and then going to your room masturbate looking at yourself in the mirror sounds like a recipe for disaster.

The main character also apparently lots his respect for Mari.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom