• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Busaiku

Is Tekkon Kinkreet an omnibus or a box set?
The descriptions make it sound like a box set, but it only has a single page count (of 624 pages).

PK Gaming

Inside Mari 30

Oh man, you were almost there! I wish we got a liiiiiiiiiiittle bit more insight into Mari's life.

Inside Mari 31

So that... that happened.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
So is it impossible to keep up with Inside Mari without a premium CR account at this point?

It's possible, but at that point it's just straight up piracy, instead of just the regular "well it's not out officially in english so it's the only way I can read it" piracy based on somewhat shakey justification.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Inside Mari 30

Oh man, you were almost there! I wish we got a liiiiiiiiiiittle bit more insight into Mari's life.

Inside Mari 31

So that... that happened.

Just read these chapters on CR and uhhhhhhhhhh what.

(I mean, I'd be doing that pretty quickly were I transported into a girl's body, but still, the mirror part made it really weird)

Quixzlizx

It's possible, but at that point it's just straight up piracy, instead of just the regular "well it's not out officially in english so it's the only way I can read it" piracy based on somewhat shakey justification.

Yeah, I actually buy the series I've read and liked when they're licensed here, but I don't really want to subscribe to CR just to read one series, so I guess I'll go without.

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun 13-20

C9Xonw7l.png

Still better art than other series.

Nozaki is sick chapter is still one of the best. And the supporting cast shows why this series is awesome.

Charade

Like no one ever was.

Must...resist...continuing..lyrics..

Lunchbox: Meiko/Yukari by Aoki Mitsue

I've never really been a fan of Aoki Mitsue's stories, but I do like her art. This was pretty standard, but it was cool to see a chapter each dedicated to both sides of the relationship.

wonzo

Banned
Kase-san 1-9 + Chocolate and Kase-san Special

This might have the usual cliches endemic to most Yuri series like "b-b-but she's also a girl" and the constant misunderstandings but with the pacing so brisk, the art so nice, and the overall budding romance so enerest I really couldn't care less. Easily one the handful of Yuri series worth checking out.

kasesan4.png

best couple

Inside Mari 30-31

bokumarinaka31.jpg

i swear this bear's seen some shit. just look at him!

Revo

7 Seeds 137

Go Ayu! Show hana who is boss. Sadly aramaki is constantly hung up on his past mistakes.

And oh snap, birds.

Jintor

This might have the usual cliches endemic to most Yuri series like "b-b-but she's also a girl" and the constant misunderstandings but with the pacing so brisk, the art so nice, and the overall budding romance so enerest I really couldn't care less. Easily one the handful of Yuri series worth checking out.

I just read this yesterday and I completely agree

PK Gaming

I hear that. Kase-san was a sweet/fun read.

Just checked it out and +1 for this post

Prison School is getting an Anime!!!

SVfgudz.jpg

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Lets hope the studio they get does it justice

Prison School anime? Guess its time to catch up.

Liar Game 183

Guess Nao hope is the LG organization screwing up. If Akiyama discover them cheating he ggains 10 billion.

Quasar

I guess now we just need a anime Minamoto-kun Monogatari announcement.

I half expect this to just be a short ova like Nana to Koaru where they just pick a bunch of the lewder scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom