• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soma

Tokyo Ghoul Ch. 86 to 103
ieAPjOoCpJtnc.png

Holy shit that upgrade.

The art for this series can be so damn good.

Glad that translations have finally connected, now the wait for the next series of chapters to catch up. Liking how this has been escalating. Fight scenes have been really tense and Kaneki's development has surprisingly been pretty satisfying to see unfold.

Magi

Well, I can understand there issue with Solomon given that what he was trying to accomplish seems to very poorly explained, but the path that Al Thamen have taken seems full on psycho. Arba especially seems a complete nutcase.

Good that Aladdin has finally been confirmed as Solomon and Sheba's son. That is certainly going to change others perception of him. By birth at least he has the most prestigious birthright of any of the characters in the series. I think Sinbad and Kouen will be even more keen to get their hands on him now.

Nozaki-kun 43

Now a Seo and Waka chapter with Mikorin being the straight man.

those text messages before her arrival were the best and i kinda felt bad for Mikorin when he learnt the truth and what it really means for those 2.

also all of that research for nothing in the end.

Revo

Prison School 135-137

Kiyoshi is amazing.

Spirit Circle 26

I thought this was supposed to be out a week ago. Oh well.

Clear abuses of power! They're so naughty this reincarnation.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Soma 81

Gotta agree with soma here. Why the hell are you in a school dedicated to cooking in order to become a reporter?

G.ZZZ

I reread prison school, and i totally forgot the reason for the boys to escape prison the first time was to watch the wet t-shirt contest in the first place lol. Perfect continuity, this manga too good.

Revo

Soma 81

Soma fanclub #1 supporter.

Sousei no Onmyouji 7

That was very awkward to read throughout. Him actually having done it isn't the most unexpected revelation.

Soma 81

Yes Yukahira use this man as a stepping stone... increase your popularity via newspaper and then enter the school council

Bonus points for Erina secretly reading your articles every week

Revo

Americano Exodus 6

Magic people never adhere to the rules set by muggles :(

Team Medical Dragon 148

Looks like he has one gambit left. I expect it to not work as well as he thinks it might.

Hita Hita 1-14

Super short episodic stuff In where Kenji Tsuruta likes to draw nekkid ladies. Something that was clear in his other works, but here is the main reason for this manga to exist. You have hot hairy pussy on pussy action here (lots of pussies, in fact), folks. And some yuri.

bLvVXCZ.png

Mendrox

To Love-Ru Darkness Chapter 46 RAW

Oh my. Most epic scene in any manga.

Ritos "almost" fall was drawn so epic. Even him fondeling Yamis nipples and letting her almost cum was satisfyng. I want this animated.

Now to wait for another month.

dumbyugi

To Love-Ru Darkness Chapter 46

Ritos "almost" fall was drawn so epic. Even him fondeling Yamis nipples and letting her almost cum was satisfyng. I want this animated.

Chapters not out in English yet right? I don't care if you don't use spoiler tags but you should at least put RAW or something in bold so people can avoid reading your post. If it is out in English than I suck at finding things.

_hekk05

Banned
To Love-Ru Darkness Chapter 46

Animegaf would be decimated if TLRD got animated. Bans everywhere

Mendrox

Animegaf would be decimated if TLRD got animated. Bans everywhere

TLRD already got animated, but not till Nemesis. :-(

Also... does anybody seriously care about TLRD spoilers? lol.

Edit: Edited Raw into the title, but I don't think that anybody cares about this only wellknown for fanservice/almost hentai manga. :)

Edit2: Hekk05, google for Momo Icecream Scene, that was a bannable gif a few months ago. :)

mjontrix

It has been animated, in fact I think there was a member who was banned for posting the gif of Momo being forced to suck Rito's icecream.

LOOOOOOOOOOL this can't be true... can it?

For anything including and after nemesis appearance we'd need to go 4Kids on the gifs ... Bully La Bully style.

Edit i found the gif... dammit 10/10 too lewd trying to figure out the 4Kids equivalent but it seems too difficult. It's just very lewd...

Mendrox

Also, Celines adult form, Yuis mobilephone rape and Mikans friends visiting Rito and Rito molesting Mikan gets animated too. I think this OVA will release in December?

_hekk05

Banned
TLRD already got animated, but not till Nemesis. :-(

Also... does anybody seriously care about TLRD spoilers? lol.

Edit: Edited Raw into the title, but I don't think that anybody cares about this only wellknown for fanservice/almost hentai manga. :)

Edit2: Hekk05, google for Momo Icecream Scene, that was a bannable gif a few months ago. :)

It has been animated, in fact I think there was a member who was banned for posting the gif of Momo being forced to suck Rito's icecream.

ummmmm there's been an anime for TLRD

not many bannings

plz Hekk-chan

Chickdigger is always getting banned for posting lewd stuff

I know I know. I have momoicecream.gif safely saved. But that was before the anti-lewd laws of 2014. TLRD has since stepped up a notch and I wouldn't be surprised if many got banned.

RIP chickdig. Truly a lewd connoisseur

Mendrox

Season 2 will surely come next year. I don't think that they care about the lewd stuff for Bluray version. In the meantime we can play the Vita game.

Jintor

Hita Hita 1-14

Super short episodic stuff In where Kenji Tsuruta likes to draw nekkid ladies. Something that was clear in his other works, but here is the main reason for this manga to exist. You have hot hairy pussy on pussy action here (lots of pussies, in fact), folks. And some yuri.

bLvVXCZ.png

Whelp

Hita Hita 1-14

bLvVXCZ.png

can confirm all of the above

I like the art, despite it being sorta scratchy.

can confirm all of the above

I like the art, despite it being sorta scratchy.

The art from this author is very good. Check other works like Memories of Emanon, where it's slightly less sketchy (and they even have something close to a story!). A problem is that he always draw the same type of girl, even in different comics!

fake edit: oh the Emanon mangas are drawn by him but written by other author, that explains things!

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Karate minoru

I love how mutou got closer to the camera just so that he can splatter the camera with blood.

Badass conclusion.

You mean the new 3? My Hero Academia, Mitsukubi Condor (apparently that's how its localised now) and Yoakemono?

yup those three :)

I also disagree with your avi

'lo, again, MangaGAF. Where should one start with CLAMP? Is starting CLAMP even worth it?

it is if you like that old retro fantasy/scifi/romance feel

Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle and XXHolic should be the last ones you read seeing as they have multiple easter eggs from older series

Cardcaptors and Magic Knight Rayearth are some of the main top series that Clamp is famous for

never read Chobits though

_hekk05

Banned
yup those three :)

I also disagree with your avi

Not even chinese scans have picked up mitsukubi condor. It's so gonna die

hekk is love, hekk is life
shimakaze approved

'lo, again, MangaGAF. Where should one start with CLAMP? Is starting CLAMP even worth it?

Can you deal with multi-universes and the fact that most of the time you won't get a complete picture or even understand much of each universe? If you can, then CLAMP is for you!

Chobits is a stand-alone the last time I remembered (that isn't THAT bad come on!). Cardcaptor Sakura is also widely regarded as the least confusing of CLAMP's big works.

Tsubasa Chronicles and XXXHolic both share universes I believe. I would actually advise watching the tsubasa anime first, then the manga, then read xxxholic.

Brah, it got top of Jump in first rank, becoming only the fifth series to do that. It's sticking around....
I just see it droping after people get a sense of what the series is about

they can't really expand on it and make it long lasting well retaining originality and intrigue
Not even chinese scans have picked up mitsukubi condor. It's so gonna die
hekk is love, hekk is life
shimakaze approved
thats the pink hair one right?

I am guessing the "hero academy" one will last as long as stealth symphony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom