• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zulux21

I first want to say curse you animegaf :/ their talk about it got me curious and I have since started reading prison school :/

Prison school first 40 chapters or so...
so.... I can't even say I am remotely enjoying this manga... but yet.... for some reason I just can't stop reading it :/

Rhapsody

Banned
Koe no Katachi 48

NF90z0s.png

Kawai disgusts me. She's a scumbag, but she doesn't realize she's a scumbag. The worst kind of scumbag.

I haven't read the chapter yet, but I forgot about her (if that's the glasses girl). She's much worse than Ueno.

Dresden

Hox has (had, it's like a few days old, I'm a hermit and thus free of the usual internet 'ord' comment) another thoughtful post up, as usual. If anyone links it here I will gut you for obvious reasons. But go read it anyways.

Mortemis

Banned
UQ Holder 45

Didn't Tota get amnesia and forget everything from his past 4 years ago? Can't remember, but if he was "born" 4 years ago, he never had amnesia! Lmao, Akamatsu don't do this. This is gonna lead to some grade A fuckery I tell you. Guess from my ass: he's probably Negi's new body or something, that explains why Fate needs him to get Negi back, since well he's Negi. lol

fake edit: So he got amnesia 2 years ago, still doesn't discount that grade A fuckery coming up.

The Breaker NW 169

I don't give a shit about power levels or ass pulls or anything. Please beat the ever living shit out of this guy Shioon.

_hekk05

Banned
Haganai 44

Moe moe kyun~

Also new avatar for dresden spotted

mgdfcb.jpg

Guess from my ass: he's probably Negi's new body or something, that explains why Fate needs him to get Negi back, since well he's Negi. lol

If Ken does this to us and we never get to know who Negi did the nasty with Imma fly to Japan and hit him over the head with a shamisen

mjontrix

Hox has (had, it's like a few days old, I'm a hermit and thus free of the usual internet 'ord' comment) another thoughtful post up, as usual. If anyone links it here I will gut you for obvious reasons. But go read it anyways.

Agreed on the panel discussion - webtoons hurt my brain sometimes, and it's because of the Damn panels!

one piece spoilers

Chapter 756 the 4th level

Cover is 17th anniversary of Straw Hats (daily lives of each Straw Hat on a post card)
Also, Character tournament begins!

Viola doesn't remember hearing about Mansherry's captivity while working as a Family agent.
She uses her eye ability to search the palace for the princess... and finds her, locked behind the prayer room. She contacts Leo.
The cell she was being held in was the punishment cell... where Leo fondly remembers his childhood.
Leo and other tontattas used to play with Viola in the palace, and whenever they were caught of mischief they were locked in the tiny cell (along with Viola in a larger cell) as discipline. Scarlet used to bring snacks for the mischievous kiddies.

Leo & co heads to the palace, while Barto is still ecstatic from fantasy of Straw Hats... when Gladius tosses bombs at them from below!
Robin is caught in the explosion and falls, but she retaliates by strangling Gladius!
She tells the other to go on ahead while she holds the officer off.

If the Naruto spoilers are real, then lol. It´s unconfirmed i am not sure if i want to post it.

wonzo

Banned
Man he went all in on the garbage webtoon format. sogood

Mortemis

Banned

Nothing I disagree with there. Webtoons always feel barebones, and how the panels are makes it feel that way I guess.

It's true, webtoons are actually mobile toons. Just look at Naver with their official english website, only meant for mobile or tablets. I don't really care enough though, I don't read webtoons for art quality (lol) and I'm fine with just going on my phone. I'll start reading it on a tablet once I grab one though, Marvel's really pushing my hand on getting one soon.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan

Yeah, 'webtoon' paneling suck most of the time.

funny, me and my friend just discuss the importance of paneling in comic a few days ago, since there's a certain comic author that said 'less comic, watch more film' to aspiring comic author. And what do you know, the author who said that have average paneling skill.

IHaveIce

Banned
one piece spoilers

Chapter 756 the 4th level

Cover is 17th anniversary of Straw Hats (daily lives of each Straw Hat on a post card)
Also, Character tournament begins!

Viola doesn't remember hearing about Mansherry's captivity while working as a Family agent.
She uses her eye ability to search the palace for the princess... and finds her, locked behind the prayer room. She contacts Leo.
The cell she was being held in was the punishment cell... where Leo fondly remembers his childhood.
Leo and other tontattas used to play with Viola in the palace, and whenever they were caught of mischief they were locked in the tiny cell (along with Viola in a larger cell) as discipline. Scarlet used to bring snacks for the mischievous kiddies.

Leo & co heads to the palace, while Barto is still ecstatic from fantasy of Straw Hats... when Gladius tosses bombs at them from below!
Robin is caught in the explosion and falls, but she retaliates by strangling Gladius!
She tells the other to go on ahead while she holds the officer off.

If the Naruto spoilers are real, then lol. It´s unconfirmed i am not sure if i want to post it.
Post them, weird naruto spoilers may the only thing that can save the thread right now

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Naruto

Fuck it, I don't care how that happened. BASED KAKASHI is back and he's gonna be smacking some fools around like the little bitches they are!

UQ Holder! 45
The enemy! Another character who again has an undertermined gender.

Sket Dance 272
Strangely, I'd be ok if these two dated. Thats a wrap on Occult gal.

Sket Dance 273
Chuu-san in tears, another reminder this series is ending :C

Dresden

Historie - 81~86

I was pretty excited when the Charon reveal happened. So fun.

Time to wait another year for six more chapters. Whee~

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Naruto

wat

So Kakashi gets an upgrade for no real reason lol okay

RagnarokX

Naruto

Really, Kishi? I expected that to happen. I'm sure we all expected that to happen. But you couldn't have come up with a less stupid way for it to happen? Maybe, I dunno, have Obito do it before he died instead of giving him the power to teleport back from the dead?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Naruto

Really, Kishi? I expected that to happen. I'm sure we all expected that to happen. But you couldn't have come up with a less stupid way for it to happen? Maybe, I dunno, have Obito do it before he died instead of giving him the power to teleport back from the dead?

I don't think its supposed to be literal Obito returns from Ninja heaven, its more like, as he died he used his last chakra to make sure Kakashi got the sharingan back. Which, I suppose, is better than them being turned into ash.

RagnarokX

I don't think its supposed to be literal Obito returns from Ninja heaven, its more like, as he died he used his last chakra to make sure Kakashi got the sharingan back. Which, I suppose, is better than them being turned into ash.

But he was in ninja heaven and said that he had the power to teleport back to the other dimension. And then his chakra ghost came out of his pile of ash and teleported Kakashi to another dimension... for some reason... and gave him his eyes which were ash...

Kakashi not only uses Susanoo without Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan but use it's Perfecy form with wings that sasuke got with his power up from the sage?

Hahahaha go home sasuke

:lol

Naruto

Im guessing because they are ethereal sharingans the rules will be twisted so it benefits Kakashi, Obito did say they were gonna expire eventually. that susanoo looks badass though

Angry Grimace

But he was in ninja heaven and said that he had the power to teleport back to the other dimension. And then his chakra ghost came out of his pile of ash and teleported Kakashi to another dimension... for some reason... and gave him his eyes which were ash...

I assumed that was just like symbolic given that Kakashi is a teenager in that scene rather than his current self, but maybe Ninja Heaven is just a realm the Sharingan can get to.

C'mon, its past midnight, I can't eat now

Jintor

It's like a ten minute bike ride down to the bookshop to grab all of high score girl. Should I do it yes/no

I have no chance to get it later in the week (busy+storms) but I already went down to town today and I'm pretty ceebs...

Naruto fake spoilers

(Not my own interpretation but the translator´s)

My interpretation:

To avenge Obito Naruto rips off Kaguya's arms.
This removes Kaguya's dark side, which is Black Zetsu.
Black Zetsu is Hamura who was corrupted by Kaguya's darkness, Kaguya helps Naruto fight Hamura to avenge Hagoromo.
Naruto and Sasuke then attempt to seal Hamura.
Naruto and Kaguya are working together and Sasuke protects the Darkness (which would be Hamura.)

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
It's like a ten minute bike ride down to the bookshop to grab all of high score girl. Should I do it yes/no

I have no chance to get it later in the week (busy+storms) but I already went down to town today and I'm pretty ceebs...

SNK is about to shut down hi score girl so you might as well get them as a collector's item.

kadotsu

Banned

Think about SNK and how good they are in leveraging their IP. Then ...

... oh you are boarding the train already.

Angry Grimace

Naruto fake spoilers

(Not my own interpretation but the translator´s)

My interpretation:

To avenge Obito Naruto rips off Kaguya's arms.
This removes Kaguya's dark side, which is Black Zetsu.
Black Zetsu is Hamura who was corrupted by Kaguya's darkness, Kaguya helps Naruto fight Hamura to avenge Hagoromo.
Naruto and Sasuke then attempt to seal Hamura.
Naruto and Kaguya are working together and Sasuke protects the Darkness (which would be Hamura.)

"Obito teleports from the afterlife to give Kakashi the sharingan" is much more realistic

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Kakashi not only uses Susanoo without Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan but use it's Perfecy form with wings that sasuke got with his power up from the sage?

Hahahaha go home sasuke

For real, Sauske's gotten how many powers ups since part 2 began and he's getting shown up by Kakashi's first? All he did was get a second fucking eye balls and now he's styling all over Sauske's shit. Shits deeply embarrassing for the kid and shows us exactly who the GOAT of this series really is.

Naruto
You're a Hokage! You're a Hokage! You're a Hokage! Everyone in this thread is going to be Hokage! (Alternate joke: (J)Obito: "Oh, and one more thing...")

Angry Grimace

I feel like I'd like the job of being a judge in Shokugeki no Soma. I could just bust a nut 8 times a day by eating hamburgers.

Dresden

I wonder if they all wear diapers?

soma - 80

GENRE SHIFT

GENRE SHIFT

GENRE SHIFT

I mean, it's not happening, but it'd be cool if it did. Soma really needs to get kicked out of the academy to wander the world and go full Bourdain.

Hahahaha go home sasuke

Yeah at this point I'm waiting for Sakura to get a welfare powerup and outdo Sasuke too.

He's getting punked all over the place this fight. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom