• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something is wrong with this world when a series like Beezlebub gets canceled which later on results to a rushed ending (resulting in a hollow shell of occasional monthly skits) but a similar comedy action series like Fairy Tail is still thriving

WAPPAPAPAPAAAAAA D:<<<<<

I know that they're from different publishers

Kokoro Kimiiro Sakurairo 01

Cu4nwVc.jpg

Koharu and Yosuke are childhood friends. And Yosuke loves Koharu. Loves. LOVES.

This is adorable. So adorable. So much fluffy love, it's just too much.

Something is wrong with this world when a series like Beezlebub gets canceled which later on results to a rushed ending (resulting in a hollow shell of occasional monthly skits) but a similar comedy action series like Fairy Tail is still thriving

What is Tits?

What is Asses?

Well Beelzebub's last two arcs were pretty crap to be honest.

Should've sticked more with gags than action.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I usually close my browser tab when I see the tag "mind break".

Well it's obvious in hentai, but so far Chiyo only received mental damage that enough to turn her into something like that.

Then you should clearly read more of it to, uh, learn.

I mostly said it as a joke, but what does it say about me that my mind immediately drifts to that when I read "mind broken"? >_> <_<

Zweizer

Banned
Then you should clearly read more of it to, uh, learn.

I mostly said it as a joke, but what does it say about me that my mind immediately drifts to that when I read "mind broken"? >_> <_<

There's a somewhat new theme called "moral degeneration" that would probably fit it more.

Life's a bitch man. I'm still pissed at Beezlebub's anime ending, damnit Studio Pierrot.

One of my favorite manga got screwed over. Oh well at least we get monthly side stories for the manga if we want more.

Though I wonder what the Author's next manga will be if he ever decides to make a new series.

Zweizer

Banned
Nah, moral degeneration implies that there is a slight interest that grows over time. Mind break is more of a "snap", which this is.

Eh, I do see her delusions about her sister's possible debauchery as a gradual shift. Still, you do have a point that the change itself was more swift. Still rather tame for what I generally see as mind break though.

Shengar

I know the word mind break is too strong (even more so for those who accustomed to the hentai one), but I don't know a lesser word to represent what happened to Chiyo in that chapter.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Oh no, mind break is probably the right term, it's just that "never seen anyone mindbroken into being a harlot" is pretty funny.

My fictional brother from my non-existing mother.

Really liking the whole present world/military fighting against and traveling in another world filled with orcs, elves, and dragons.

Even more when the main guy is a blatant otaku whose primary concerns are the summer comiket being interrupted and watching an anime dvd as enemy soldiers approach.

Don't see that kind of thing often.

And I had a good 5 minute laugh when I saw this name.

Pretty sure I know what the author used/drank as inspiration.

wonzo

Banned
Dead Dead Demon's DeDeDe Destruction 7-8
deadeaddemon7.png
deadeaddemon7a.png

andre 2.0

the missing pages from chapter 2 are a must read as the overall buildup to the event in the flashback is far more intense. got a real bad feeling about the idol lookalike…

Okusan 11

what free shouldve been

Charade

I am a Hero Vol. 14

Cool sniper rifle. Nice car chase. The whole bath thing was a little ridiculous though. But I guess if you think you're gonna die anyways you might as well :D

And I guess this confirms the centipede zombie. I have no idea what happened there with those visions but I think it has something to do with Kurusu (and the thing kinda looked like Kurusu(s) too).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom