• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Getenrou 1-9

Rereading this again and goddamn I just love how absolutely fucked up it is, but how it's a gradual build up into a twist that ties everything together.

Revo

Divine Bells 79

Guess wiping everyone's memories is the safest route.

Nichijou 142-145

Mai is too good. And the age of Aioi!

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Assassination Classroom 97
Karma picking up the slack, Nagisa's +1 to the harem cements her position further, why are the girls' outfits different from the boys, etc. etc.

Dresden

log horizon nishikaze no ryodan - 16

Wow this was bad. Unearned redemption for a guy who's been murdering and torturing kids. Terrible villain, terrible resolution.

ark romancer - 2

I don't know why I'm reading another of Lim Dall Young's masterworks, but I am, and it's fucking dumb. Will keep reading.

wq0xjpz.png

Mao doesn't think highly enough of herself to hold a grudge against anyone. And holding a grudge is like the exact opposite of what the entire manga was about up to now.

Thats true, but its one thing to accept her back as her biological mom and having a relationship with her and another to pretty much leave the life she worked hard for here to go off with her mom who didnt give two craps about her or her dad, well, ever. The fact that Maos not even angry at her, as well as how shes dealing with this by retreating to herself, is really annoying.

I dont think Mao will go back with her but she will find some solution that works out for everyone. I just wish this stupid arc didnt happen at all.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Saike Mata Shitemo
New manga by Fukuchi Tsubasa

It's another groundhog days/ Kagerou days like manga. I hope the 2nd chapter is better

Nobelsse 332

Muzaka sucks as a leader tbh.

I can see why that other guy was able to take over.

Nobelsse 333

Great filler chapter and dat clothing change.

Even Rai admitting to being careful of Frankenstein's belongings was pretty crazy LOL.

upandaway

Kyou kara Ore wa!!

oh my god this is hilarious
It's the best manga.

Stretch 18

Erq29By.png

Something in my brain just snapped and I couldn't stop laughing. I will never be able to write a normal leave note anymore.

I've been robbed of an an ability essential to every human being. But I gained something better.

Zweizer

Banned
Akuma no Riddle ch19

That attempt at characterization fell flat.

Something in my brain just snapped and I couldn't stop laughing. I will never be able to write a normal leave note anymore.

I've been robbed of an an ability essential to every human being. But I gained something better.

Does this means we'll see more of your 4komas?

Busaiku

Children of the Sea was pretty good.
A little bit confusing, but I'm glad they didn't have too much exposition and relied so much on the art.
The art was great too. All the Gods and stuff were great. Especially loved the "bukkake" in the 5th volume.

dani_dc

Prison School 138

Chiyo clearly looked up to her sister a bit too much.

Silly Kiyoshi, it was clearly a trick question, though I guess he wouldn't be seeing any panties, even if he got it right since there were technically no panties to be shown.

With that said, Vol. 14 cover keeps getting better and better.

Poor boys, there's no way any woman would truly appreciate the amazing work of art that they created.
The good news is that no matter how it works out, they'll still be the most popular guys at the school.

As a side note, have we ever seen Chiyo make any type of comments regarding men asses?

dani_dc

Hi Score Girl 14

Too much Oono teasing/hype, lets get to the meeting already!

I can't help but feel bad for Hidaka, this won't end well for her. Kind like the series itself after the last few news.

Prison School 138

X7NC6rc.png

Stop this madness Chiyo

I can't even tell if Kiyoshi is happy with this development or not.

Aizo

Banned
I put a can of diced tomatoes in pretty much every stew. You can't go wrong. It's also always the flavored tomatoes, so it adds seasoning as well.
Did I miss something? This seemed very random. I was still amused haha. Looked like small daily cooking tips placed in between manga posts.

bigkrev

Astronerd (one-shot)

I hated this. Everything from the characters back story (WE ARE GOING TO BEAT YOU UP BECAUSE YOU LIKE ASTRONAMY said no one ever) to the character designs (which look ripped directly from Blue Exorcist without any attempt to alter them) to the plot (chibi aliens decide to destroy the world with meteors for... reasons) to the fakest angst i've seen in a long time just come together to make a complete turd of a one shot.

Knowing how things actually work, it will get turned into a series, of course

Hunter x Hunter 349

Curious to meet the 5 other siblings

Sora ga Haiiro Dakara 01

lNWGiMSl.png

Short stories about different girls.

This one was so filled with so much embarrassment, I was worried I would get permanent blush face.

Aizo

Banned
I have to read so much manga before I move out at the end of this month. Somebody bug me. I have to read all of Touch, the last three volumes of Ikigami and Detroit Metal City, all of Gundam Seed Astray... there's a lot more, but I guess those are the ones I should before I move out. I don't want to have to pack all of Touch, so I need to sell it.

Some heathens were hating on tomatoes earlier.
It's Soma-related.

I hated tomatoes a few years ago. I forced myself to eat them until I liked them. Now tomatoes and I are cool. The current food I'm unable to overcome is nattō it makes me feel sick.

Akito

I have to read so much manga before I move out at the end of this month. Somebody bug me. I have to read all of Touch, the last three volumes of Ikigami and Detroit Metal City, all of Gundam Seed Astray... there's a lot more, but I guess those are the ones I should before I move out. I don't want to have to pack all of Touch, so I need to sell it.
You're moving back or just within Japan? I'm still waiting for those Touch essays :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom