• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lain

You guys don't eat tomato salad? With some oil, salt, basil and a little balsamic vinegar they are pretty good.
Or stuffed. Just had them for dinner today, I put the stuffed tomatoes inside some bread, sogood.gif.
Tomatoes are pretty great.

Kurita

Smh at people hating on tomatoes. Some tomatoes with olive oil, salt and pepper are godlike summer food.
Then you dip your bread in what's left of that delicious oil/salt/pepper/tomato combo.

Lain

Peephole is no longer on the mangabox android app? Cause if it's only readable through the website, it might be finally time to remove BlueStacks again!

kasane

kanai-kun -

Thought it should have ended with the conversation between the grandfather and the girl.

carne asada brah

The winner!

erina
winner

images

about fries i was specifically talking about potato fries

kasane

Shokugeki no Soma 82

I'm gonna call stalker-kun as a new harem member instead.

its so obvious

hes an obvious traitor so hes really just an innocent boy who wants somas meat ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º

damn it haly

Edit:
im sounded so wrong

Quixzlizx

Haru to Natsu 1-15

Glorious, glorious lewdness. I think Natsumi would probably be a better girlfriend, but she'd dump him right after he chose her over Haruna. Then Haruna would go maximum Yuno on him and he'd wake up in her love dungeon. That doesn't sound too bad....

God damn those nurse outfits.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
You tomato haters probably have never had a sweet, succulent tomato before. I pity you. Go to your local farmers' market and get some homegrown ones if the ones in the grocery store are too bland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom