• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
What's the name of the manga where this dude find out her crush turned out to be a vampire and then he proceeds to meet up with lots of whacky characters like the class president who turned out to be an alien, a sex-changing werewolf, and a demon principal?

It's really funny/cute, I really like it, but then I forgot the title -_______-

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
What's the name of the manga where this dude find out her crush turned out to be a vampire and then he proceeds to meet up with lots of whacky characters like the class president who turned out to be a vampire, a sex-changing werewolf, and a demon principal?

In the beginning it sounded like Karin, but then it went to a freaky place that I've never heard of. I'd like to know it's name as well.

Charade

What's the name of the manga where this dude find out her crush turned out to be a vampire and then he proceeds to meet up with lots of whacky characters like the class president who turned out to be a vampire, a sex-changing werewolf, and a demon principal?

Jitsu wa Watashi wa?

Durarara!! 3 Way Standoff -Alley- 10

bWIOFhN.jpg

Well that was an explosive finish featuring this series best characters.

Spinoff game was redeemed by the main character befriending best characters in this series.

Murcielago 1 - 9

Yea MC is like a lewder version of Alucard (with a mix of Rip Van Winkle) from Hellsing LOL.

also Hinako is the best.

That other girl gave a hint that shes not all she seems in chapter 2 so the old man hinting it as well makes it even more interesting.

Furyous

Tadashikunai Renai No Susume 4

Wait, what did I just randomly read? I need a shot of expensive Tequila and some of that exquisite medicinal after reading this.

Kyou No Cereberus 4

Hinata is a fucking dunce.
Bring back Kuro dammit. If they ever introduce Kuro's mother at some point I imagine it will be an animal with 9 tails. There's no fucking way one can give birth to that many animals with different personalities.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I had my wife watch the Nisekoi anime and she's picking Chitoge

Usobuko

Banned
I just discover a new mangaka specialize in comedy. I thought his story premise is hilarious by itself, the titles were unusually long too.

http://www.mangaupdates.com/authors.html?id=15018

Naze Toudouin Masaya 16-sai wa Kanojo ga Dekinai no ka?

No matter how hard he thinks about it, Todoin Seiya cannot figure out why he doesn't have a girlfriend in his 16-year lifespan. Physically attractive, naturally smart, athletic and, on top of that, comes from a wealthy and politically significant family. And it's not like he hasn't tried either; but every girl he asks out flat out rejects him.

Yugawara-kun wa Ooyamada Danshi Koukou de Moteru Houhou o Kangaeteita ga

I’ve liked you for a long time. Please go out with me!” These were the words second-year high school Kazuki Yugawara heard when one day out of the blue, someone confesses their feelings for him! But, wait just a minute… I go to an all-boys school.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Towa ni Shinu Made

Doujinshi of Phantom Blood with the twist that Jonathan is the one to turn into a vampire.
Pretty interesting and actually like a more traditional vampire story.

Parasyte 1-25

Good series so far, glad I picked it up before the anime aired.

Okusan 12

How do you forget how to eat ramen?

I just discover a new mangaka specialize in comedy. I thought his story premise is hilarious by itself, the titles were unusually long too.

http://www.mangaupdates.com/authors.html?id=15018

Yeah, both of his series are on Mangabox now.

Speaking of which:

Kazuki Makes Love Happen?! at ALL-BOYS High School 01

Guy at an all guys school has been confessed by a guy who kinda looks like a girl.

Hmmmmmm, that twist at the end kinda has made this interesting.

Domino Kick 01-06

An ojou-sama that's prone to doing very un-ojou-sama-like things and her amazing butler that intervenes at godly accuracy.

This is pretty damn amazing.

Kieli

Ryuuma no Gagou - 4

Beginning of Chapter: "I wanna become Ryuuma's Waifu" (literally)

End of Chanter: "I wanna become Ryuuma's mom"

What the what.

dani_dc

Im re watching hxh and im indeed wondering why old man netero didnt call the zodiacs
Because it was just mandkind that was at steak, nothing too urgent, plus a few wouldn't show up so why bother call the rest?

Fuuka 27

Who's the girl in the Limo?
I'm guessing an international music star (who will obviously fall in love with the MC), alternatively some kind of talent seeker.

Kokoro Kimiiro Sakurairo 05

lLT73Ekl.png

Super affectionate grandpa is the best.

I rather liked the parallels of him and his grandson.

And no, no single grandmother from the other family showed up here.

Fujiyama-san wa Shishunki 15-16
I can handle the slow pacing, but all these panels of characters just gazing wistfully or looking at each other is starting to be too much for me. It's approaching Hibi Chouchou levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom