• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Conversation I just had:

Wife: Hey, you want to watch a movie?
Me: What?
Wife: *makes a face* I-it's not like I want to watch a movie with you, or anything. I just want to see a movie and you're the one who pays the cable. D-d-don't get the wrong idea or anything.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Oh, so she wasn't really telling you to stop reading this thread, she was just being tsundere.

Conversation I just had:

Wife: *makes a face* I-it's not like I want to watch a movie with you, or anything. I just want to see a movie and you're the one who pays the cable. D-d-don't get the wrong idea or anything.

you're corrupting your wife. this can only be either great or terrible. be careful.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Conversation I just had:

You're corrupting an innocent soul.

Haly

Grimace and Mrs. Grimace
Hitagi%20Tsundere.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Right before that we were discussing what anime to watch and she said "its not the ice cream one, is it?"

Haly

I would skip Nise* and go to the rest of the Monogatari series.

I personally didn't skip Nise, but if I was dating someone and we watched anime together and I wanted to keep watching anime together** I would probably skip Nise.

That is, unless they enjoy toothbrushing, then they're a keeper for sure.

Furyous

Imawabi no Dakini 14-15

That was the dumbest ending I've read this year.

I don't understand why this had to happen. Everything about this chapter was stupid.

Relax! This manga isn't over according to...

THIS IS THE WORST SHIT EVER.

I've got a million questions:

Did Toume, the dude, and the fox deity actually die or just disappear into the realm? They disappeared but maybe this a hallucination? If they died fighting then show it. The author needs to expound upon this a little bit more after this shite ending.

Angry Grimace

I would skip Nise* and go to the rest of the Monogatari series.

I personally didn't skip Nise, but if I was dating someone and we watched anime together and I wanted to keep watching anime together** I would probably skip Nise.

That is, unless they enjoy toothbrushing, then they're a keeper for sure.

We've been watching anime for like 7 years now, so I doubt she's going to just stop anytime soon.

Haly

Nise was retroactively validated by Koimonogatari.

kasane

Conversation I just had:

Oh my

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Conversation I just had:

I-It's not like I'm jealous or anything.

jman2050

Conversation I just had:

She knows.

She knows.

Right before that we were discussing what anime to watch and she said "its not the ice cream one, is it?"

Tsundere wife.

Immediately brings up previous "ice cream" show in a seemingly dismissive fashion when discussing what anime to watch.

You know what this means.

Domino Kick 10

The unaging butler.

Domino Kick 11

TV is such a bad influence.

Domino Kick 12

Secret Butler Technique: The Flash

Domino Kick 13

A-a-a-a-rival butler!

Kokoro Kimiiro Sakurairo 07

Man, even the dad approves of this.

I'll be surprised if there is anyone in this world that disapproves of this relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom