• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quasar

Girls of the Wilds 151 - Shame its that guys bodyguard. Kind of curious to know the count of the last fight scene given the initial premise.

Zweizer

Banned
That's what the thing that took over your skin wants us to believe, so it can eat us alive too. I won't fall for such cheap tricks.

Woah even though I've read several bodyskin-type h-mangas that cover is rather freaky.
Gonna read this. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Oh my at mikorin's illustration that accompanies the popularity poll (which I guess is from the fanbook?).

(Kinda NSFW if your workplace doesn't like the upper body)
https://38.media.tumblr.com/08a76c30baee5622684276e1d3e9978b/tumblr_napv0g3WMR1si3uvio1_500.jpg

Poll results btw.

Even though it's a shounen there are definitely more girls following it in japan. :lol

Good to see maeno being where he deserves to be.

Also tomoda is too low.

Pretty content with this ranking.

Also going to need to get that fanbook and anthology now, lol

---------------------------------

btw, they are also releasing pinched keychains or straps of the characters:

BvsX2TwCYAAqKKO.png

This merchandise train will never end!

upandaway

Stretch 23

Hahaha I do this too. Dangit don't ignore me when I say welcome!! Grr!!

Anyway man some of those stretches were way too embarrassing to do with a partner. I can't do that!
I did the one with the shoulders though holy crap that felt good.

upandaway

Family Fight oneshot

I love everything about this. All that potential. It can be so many things. It can practically have its own tag based on potential alone.

It can be a perfect deconstruction of any genre or trope in existence effortlessly. Hell it can be a deconstruction of deconstructions.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Finally figured out the content of the Soma raw. Hyppppppppppe

Chariot

That's what the thing that took over your skin wants us to believe, so it can eat us alive too. I won't fall for such cheap tricks.
Man, manga let me lose my faith in fat people. Why are they so pathetic and creepy most of the time? :(
The americans at least only make fun of them. Most of the time.

Zweizer

Banned
Saiteihen no Otoko -Scumbag Loser- ch1

( ಠ_ಠ)

Well, the start is rather unnerving and rather painful to read through with all the smell focus (admittedly, I don't have much of a smell fetish) but it does get more grounded in mystery/horror during the second half.

Zweizer

Banned
Saiteihen no Otoko -Scumbag Loser- ch3-4

It ended exactly the way most horror stories do. At least the preview at the end caught me off-guard and made me chuckle.

Zweizer

Banned
Saiteihen no Otoko -Scumbag Loser- ch5

Huh, didn't expect that. Didn't expect him to go down that easily either.

Saiteihen no Otoko -Scumbag Loser- ch6

That class spread. Oh shit.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Assassination Classroom 99

That flower guy was so obviously set up for evil. And Karasuma was just pretending to be dense?

And that was a $50 bouquet. What a waste.

Zweizer

Banned
Saiteihen no Otoko -Scumbag Loser- ch8

That girl might be a bigger wacko than the MC. I see the classic "close to retirement" death is coming as well.

The preview this time is absolutely hilarious.

Zweizer

Banned
Saiteihen no Otoko -Scumbag Loser- ch9

I wonder if it's going to be the endgame. Either way, it's a pretty, uh, interesting read so far.

Zweizer

Banned
Takkoku!!! ch12-13

The baiting is an interesting playstyle. I wonder why there aren't more people using it.

Takkoku!!! 12-13

Who redrew this?! Terrible job...
:D

I spoke with the person in charge of redraws and after sharing with them your thoughts they said that you're welcome to live sleepless nights with panda and Akito in their stead.

upandaway

Takkoku 12-13

I remember Giga's powerup made me lose it. Just out of nowhere. What does that even mean!!

In other news this means 1-28 are all finally properly released so finally a new chapter next time. The millions of you who didn't read ahead until now (bless you) are free to do so~

Zweizer

Banned
I got stuck in real life, so it's okay to get addicted to an MMO, right? ch1-4

Despite the title making it sound like the manga has a typical LN setting (which it admittedly does), the prologue was surprisingly dark. I have to wonder if the MMO will have any interesting development or if it will simply remain as a place for the protagonist to lose herself into.

_hekk05

Banned
I got stuck in real life, so it's okay to get addicted to an MMO, right? ch1-4

Despite the title making it sound like the manga has a typical LN setting (which it admittedly does), the prologue was surprisingly dark. I have to wonder if the MMO will have any interesting development or if it will simply remain as a place for the protagonist to lose herself into.

You can find the untranslated manga on his site if you want to check out raws.
so lewd
http://a.pomf.se/bjgtez.jpg

Girls of the Wild's

Guess I stand corrected from my last chapter comment, they decided to suddenly turn the series to Teppuu for one chapter to make some random bodyguard show up and job Queen even though every other depiction of her until this point has been beyond the limits of a typical woman her size, physically. :/

Please no damn "kidnap" arc, wreck this guy Moon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom