• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
No, bullying is serious business. She is a terrible person who needs to die.

The Death Note was made for people like her.

I don't think I can go in to detail why Ueno isn't actually the worst without going in to spoiler territory. Though I assume by now you have probably read chapter 27 and are raging uncontrollably, lol.

I mean seriously though FUCK Kawai.

Rhapsody

Banned
I don't think I can go in to detail why Ueno isn't actually the worst without going in to spoiler territory. Though I assume by now you have probably read chapter 27 and are raging uncontrollably, lol.

I mean seriously though FUCK Kawai.

Indeed. No redeeming qualities from Kawai.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Tonari no seki-kun 63

Soon Yokoi will fall into the horrible addiction of buying every DLC for train simulator.

357074667_814392174_o.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
They're all horrible assholes. I have a bad feeling this is going to end without Shouko and Ishida having many babies.

Haly

I watched Hannibal recently, and every character in Koe no Katachi looks like a serial killer in the making.

Except Yuzuru, who is as pure as an airborne snowflake.

Antiwhippy

I watched Hannibal recently, and every character in Koe no Katachi looks like a serial killer in the making.

Except Yuzuru, who is as pure as an airborne snowflake.

Even the deaf/mute girl?

Note that I haven't read koe no kotachi.

Haly

She hates herself because of the way her deafness warps the lives of people around her. That is serial killer psyche in the making right there.

Antiwhippy

Once it's finished. Sounds like a series that will drive me insane if I have to wait between releases.

She hates herself because of the way her deafness warps the lives of people around her. That is serial killer psyche in the making right there.

Or just suicidal. :p

Antiwhippy

Jitsu wa watashi wa 35

Pfft, it's stealing scenarios from negima now. :p

The reveal of the Charismatic Pervert 2's future regime redeems it though.

Revo

Jitsu wa Watashi wa 35

rip asahi to nosebleeds

Tonari no Seki-kun 63

Subways are srs business.

Domino Kick 17-18

Surefireway to get yourself out of trouble

Mikai no Hoshi / Uncivilized Planet Chapter 1-11 ( END )

Might just be my favorite manga from Jiro Matsumoto.

This intriguing love triangle with the MC being entirely out of place in this cruel world. His tendency of escaping to his fantasy, and at one point make conscience of it, makes this a superb contrast. He tried really hard to find the balance and resolve of facing his ideals and the reality he was in, occasionally hoping others will simply see from his pov. The other 2 girls personalities started out at the 2 different ends of each spectrum before gradually crossing over to the opposite side. It wasn't always clear cut black and white, their motives sometimes are merely an extension of their circumstances. The manga is also filled with thematic symbolism that can go from being disturbingly twisted to emotionally poignant.

A bittersweet ending.

/thumbs up. One of my favorites too

smurfx

get some go again
one piece spoiler out

- Sugar fainted again when she was about to turn Luffy and Law into toys.
- Luffy and Law show up in front of Dofla.

smurfx

get some go again
LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME! I wanted
invincible toy Luffy to go ham on everyone
!
i didn't want sugar to wake up in the first place so fuck that. maybe if oda hadn't wasted so many chapters on stupid crap then this would have been fun to see.

Haly

These girls are more fucked up than serial killer face holy shit.

dani_dc

Jitsu wa Watashi wa 35

Hey, now that you screwed up already you might as well say who the grandmother is!
That denseness can only come from Shiragami .
No, bullying is serious business. She is a terrible person who needs to die.

Hey, now that you screwed up already you might as well say who the grandmother is!
That denseness can only come from Shiragami .

The Death Note was made for people like her.

She's just trying to make up for her bullying of Ishida!

Plus as a young person who dresses up as a cats she clearly still has time to reform herself with ages. No need to throw her off a cliff just yet
(or ever).
Ueno's great.

Kawai is the true worst character.

This is the truth.

Seeing Jojo being a vampire hunter series that transgresses through the JoeStar family generations is great

It really is, how far are you into it?

Zweizer

Banned
New serialisations: Fujiwara Hakushaku no Jyunan (Aobe Mahito)

About a cat and its cosplaying, nico nico douga-ing taking off her top during a livestream owner.

Girigiri Out (Soumatou)

TL note: Girigiri means barely

About a girl who is cursed to be unable to pee until she can't hold it in!

Interesting... How lewd are they?

Zweizer

Banned
Jitsu wa Watashi wa ch35

Of course they wouldn't tell us. At least I hope her presence means there will be a crapton of shenaningans.

Domino Kick ch17-18

Dat :DTL.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
New serialisations: Fujiwara Hakushaku no Jyunan (Aobe Mahito)

About a cat and its cosplaying, nico nico douga-ing taking off her top during a livestream owner.

Girigiri Out (Soumatou)

TL note: Girigiri means barely

About a girl who is cursed to be unable to pee until she can't hold it in!

I...i think i read the one shot version of Girigiri out? Yeah, same plot, but the one shot version.

Domino Kick 17-18

Holy shit this butler.
This butler!

Zweizer

Banned
Love Tyrant ch15

Ladies and gentlement. Here is the plot of SMTV. If you find Kazfiel in cat form, that means you've been chosen!

zeromcd73

So much for that, some people have gotten Jump now but still not everyone who usually gets it early.

The crappy new series that started in Jump just a while ago is bottom 2 at chapter 6. If HxH doesn't go on hiatus this could be the quickest cancelltion ever in the next two weeks... tied with Chagecha.

zeromcd73

Where did you find ToC brah?
Kuroko spoiler thread.

672 : 名無しさんの次レスにご期待下さい@転載は禁止[sage] 投稿日:2014/08/28(木) 17:56:09.79 ID:jl9QiL2m0 [2/4回(PC)]
>>615
ソーマ
ナルト
相撲
近未来杯(C)
ワンピ
暗殺
僕の
トリコ
ハイキュー(C)
磯部1
トリガー
斉木
黒子(C・終)
ニセ
銀魂
亀
ヨアケモノ
鰤
三ツ首
イリレア
磯部2

次号巻頭は新連載「ジュウドウズ(伊達先パイの人)」
ハンタは40(今週)号も41号も休載

Kuroko is over, but will be in Jump Next in December.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom