• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Nisekoi 136

Guys, you aren't getting it, Chitoge just keeps falling off each time there's a popularity pool, something had to be done, and obviously that would be giving her Onodera personality. The issue here was how to pull this off.

With this plotline Chitoge will end up being taken to this new country and be permanently replaced by this new character that looks like Chitoge but acts like Onodera, it will be an huge boost for "Chitoge" popularity.

Actually Chitoge is about equally as popular as Onodera. There's just one random nutball who votes for Marika like 2000 times.

dani_dc

Interesting method to enact character development.

Why bother with development when you can replace the entire all together with a twin character?

Actually Chitoge is about equally as popular as Onodera. There's just one random nutball who votes for Marika like 2000 times.

She got 20% more votes than Chitoge (before counting all the "Doodlera" and otherdera's gag votes), and she's one of the few characters that actually lost votes in the last popularity contest (even if only a few dozens) rather than gaining. I'm sure it's matter of time until Ruri and Haru take their place over Chitoge just like Marika, deservedly, did.

I'm not actually serious about this anyway, I swear I'm really not.

So I found this fanart of Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun with the cast having their gender swapped on Pixiv:

Would be better if Mikorin stayed the same.

Dunno, I feel like their characters work right now cause of their current gender.

Male Sakura would just be a creepy stalker.
Male Seo would just be a bully.

Ok, it's mostly the girls that would be weird as males, lol

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
This is like the least rage inducing Nisekoi chapter ever. Its just shenanigans. This foreign princess isn't going to be a long term cast member.

Zweizer

Banned
Dunno, I feel like their characters work right now cause of their current gender.

Male Sakura would just be a creepy stalker.
Male Seo would just be a bully.

Ok, it's mostly the girls that would be weird as males, lol

I'd love to see a male Kashima wooing all the guys.

upandaway

Doujin Work ch1-3

Can you seriously make $100k in one Comiket? What is this?! I didn't know about that!!

Jintor team up with me and be my Comiket proxy, we'll make millions.

You're leaving me? Cruel world :(
The crushed legs were a bit of a thing. I won't even begin to assume why that got me and the various other things in the entire series didn't, but that's how it is. Good luck.

Never :)

It prints too much money and in terms of TOC rankings is the most popular Rom/Com in Shonen Jump history. It's also really easy to drag out.

Ugh I feel like its gonna frag out and then suddenly end. Its a slight love and more hate feeling, just like reading Seo Kouji work..havent caught up on Fuuka. Anyways was there one more person who has a key? I dont remember nor want to check though the manga..

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Reading the last page of this thread. I hope people aren't stupid enough in thinking she's some permanent character in Nisekoi lol

I'm just sick of girls falling in love with Raku for absolutely no reason. He didn't even want to help her in the first place. If she has to fall in love with anyone, she should fall for Chitoge or something.

dani_dc

I'm just sick of girls falling in love with Raku for absolutely no reason. He didn't even want to help her in the first place. If she has to fall in love with anyone, she should fall for Chitoge or something.

Well yes, sure Chitoge put her life at risk by pretending to be the princess, but Raku looked for her in a park! That's just more romantic!

Plus this chapter will allow Chitoge fans will at least have an excuse to do Chitoge x Chitoge doujins now.
Or Chitoge x Raku x Chitoge.

Angry Grimace

Its like the plot of that Naruto filler where Naruto and Ino were sent to impersonate some princess because the princess was identical to Ino, except that the real princess got super fat.

Somehow this resulted in Naruto peeing on Ino.

Usobuko

Banned
Hiroshi Takahashi

Master of delinquents. Famous for not drawing women in his works. You read one, you read everything. Crow, Worst, Drop. it's all the same shit.

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha - "Be Mine, Hero!" "I Refuse!" 1-33

Wow so awesome. The politics, the economics, the characters are so good. The art makes everything better.

Also there is so many waifus. Maou meat is not useless.

I love the fact that characters are called by their title so they dont have names. Also helps that a lot of characters have some sort of development.

RSLAEV

Hey sorry to barge in the thread like this but has anyone here bought anything from booth.pm? I'm trying to buy some Doujin with a chase credit card but I can't get the order to complete.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Bikini cover?

Here:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=126943121&postcount=10281

Hiroshi Takahashi

Master of delinquents. Famous for not drawing women in his works. You read one, you read everything. Crow, Worst, Drop. it's all the same shit.

I remember reading Crows and Worst a long time ago. I thought Crows was pretty good, but then read Worst and saw it was basically the same exact thing.

Why doesn't he draw women anyway?

Angry Grimace

Basically, Naruto and Ino are sent to some princess where Ino's gonna clone her because the princess is too fat to meet the Prince, who turns out to be Fat Elvis. Naruto for some reason turns into a clone of Ino and decides he has to take a leak and somehow he ends up on the roof of a building, and then Ino comes out and is like "oh, its raining" but its actually Naruto just peeing on her. He then falls off the building and sees his dick.

#filler

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Basically, Naruto and Ino are sent to some princess where Ino's gonna clone her because the princess is too fat to meet the Prince, who turns out to be Fat Elvis. Naruto for some reason turns into a clone of Ino and decides he has to take a leak and somehow he ends up on the roof of a building, and then Ino comes out and is like "oh, its raining" but its actually Naruto just peeing on her. He then falls off the building and sees his dick.

#filler

Who writes this shit.

LeleSocho

Banned
Its like the plot of that Naruto filler where Naruto and Ino were sent to impersonate some princess because the princess was identical to Ino, except that the real princess got super fat.

Somehow this resulted in Naruto peeing on Ino.

This is why you don't watch the anime of WSJ's battle series.

upandaway

Hey sorry to barge in the thread like this but has anyone here bought anything from booth.pm? I'm trying to buy some Doujin with a chase credit card but I can't get the order to complete.
Well go ahead and just say what the problem is, who knows if anyone will be able to help until you do.

Usobuko

Banned
So anyone else in MangaGAF that is pretty fond of depressing, nihilistic works? I could do with a couple of recommendations, they could even be a collection of short stories.

I remember reading Crows and Worst a long time ago. I thought Crows was pretty good, but then read Worst and saw it was basically the same exact thing.

Why doesn't he draw women anyway?

I don't think he have any special reason besides wanting to make it a unique selling point to stand out in the world of manga. Also, I finished both and after reading chapter 1 of Drop...

WR2WSVI.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom