• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marche90

Aunt Tits 136

First of all, hey, look, a new chapter!

New girl is cute! But lol at Minamoto being called a girl during the whole thing. Guess the road of manliness for him will be a long one.

I thought its pretty lovely artstyle and perfect for the plot.

Wish I could see it that way.

Shoujo art is just drilled into my head that everything automatically looks bad.

R5fFZBY.jpg

Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari 4

I felt like my heart grow 3 sizes when I saw her smile.

The shield having different forms is really interesting.

Wonder if he'll get one that counters attacks.

Akagami ga Shirayuki Hime 1-57 and A Method to Make the Gentle World 1-19

Wow, how the hell have I missed out on these two gems of a romance for the past few years of my life?

bigkrev

Nisekoi 136

Was going to call BS on Siri being able to translate that well, but then the mistranslated made up for that.

Also, probably picked out my Avatar for when HxH goes back on Hiatus

Revo

Ojojojo 16

Not knowing what to do feels :(

Mix 25

Are they going to compete again for pitcher :eek:

Americano Exodus 8

So he is a guy

Sidonia no Kishi 65

Sidonia can't catch a break, can it?

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Akagami ga Shirayuki Hime 1-57 and A Method to Make the Gentle World 1-19

Wow, how the hell have I missed out on these two gems of a romance for the past few years of my life?

psh, I've recced Akagami ga Shirayukihime here before! It's good.

Spirit Circle 27
Makes sense. Wonder if that guy interested in Carol is someone's reincarnation.

Also I guess the guy in the beginning is the reincarnation of his brother.

Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 01

Nishikata always gets teased by Takagi who sits next to him. He vows to get back at her but always fails trying.

Pretty funny and pretty cute at the same time. That eraser trick, ohohohohoho

Usobuko

Banned
Anyone remembered Kei Aoyama?

CttlNdF.jpg

committed suicide at the age of 32 on October 2011.

The television station TBS is reporting that manga creator Kei Aoyama was found dead, hung from his neck, in the bathroom of his Tokyo apartment on October 9. He was 32. There were no visible signs of wounds or a struggle in the bathroom, and the last posts on Aoyama's Twitter account, dated October 6, discussed mortality, including a final post that said:

Well, I have much left to do and much I dreamed of doing, but I hardly have any "regrets." I am content with the 32 years I have lived.

I don't know if it's because his works reflects his state of mind, but it's just sad man. I feel like I have to read Strobe Light and Yoiko no Mokushiroku now.

Mob Psycho 67
That was short, seems like the big bad is gone for good now.

UQ Holder! 47
They're sleeping with the enemy.

Koe no katachi 50
That's nice of her. Kinda like her now. Kinda.

Edit: Fixed

wonzo

Banned
Boku Girl 24

mt fuji's much more tolerable when he's actually wearing some goddamn clothes. i guess loki might genderswap him just for the hell of it later on.

iShoujo 2-3

Yeah this was a huge letdown after the first chapter. I like the omnibus format and all but I can definitely see why this was shitcanned.

aunt tits 136

fitness girl yesssss

Mortemis

Banned
Magi 236

I thought the flashback was over last chapter, why are we still in this god damn flashback.

Well I'm off to seattle til monday, which means little13 remains in TL limbo. Huehuehue

also wat food is seattle well known for?

Eww hekk stay away from me.

Food? I can't really say, seafood I guess. If you're into paying a lot for food I can't help you with that, but for cheaper stuff we have a lot of good places to eat. Whenever I go downtown I make sure to visit a few asian restaurants, especially this small korean bbq joint that I know the owner.

Kurita

Blue Spring Ride vol.3

Cool volume even though it was mostly about Futaba whining "Oh no I can't love him because she also loves him oh non what am I gonna do".
Manga needs more Murao and Kominato.

Also Kominato proving he's the best guy by having a French grandparent and loving the band ONE OK ROCK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom