• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two destiny ps4 beta codes i dont need.

Fairy Tail Ice Trail 1

Good Gray chapter and side story but the art was kind of weak at times. I hope its just the new artists and author needing time to adapt to Mashima's character designs.

upandaway

Peephole

That plastic lady wasn't even gonna be in the harem from the beginning. The cop looks more likely than before now.

Doesn't seem like Miyaichi paid off the surgeon so who knows what's going on. This manga is going a bit crazy right now.

Zweizer

Banned
Peephole

That plastic lady wasn't even gonna be in the harem from the beginning. The cop looks more likely than before now.

Huh? I personally thought that the cop was the one who murdered her so I believed she would join his harem.

Turns out she won't join the murder harem after all.

Hey, are there any other series that has a plastic surgeon join an harem?

upandaway

Huh? I personally thought that the cop was the one who murdered her so I believed she would join his harem.

Turns out she won't join the murder harem after all.

Hey, are there any other series that has a plastic surgeon join an harem?
Can't say I ever even suspected that the cop did it, I thought it was obvious it happened under her nose. I thought it was Miyaichi though.

Also dunno about more murderers in the harem. We already have that dude girl in the harem.

kasane

Can't say I ever even suspected that the cop did it, I thought it was obvious it happened under her nose. I thought it was Miyaichi though.

Also dunno about more murderers in the harem. We already have that dude girl in the harem.

cop split personality

believe

GxECg6j.jpg

Tenkuu Shinpan 32

This does not imply the brother knew what was going to happen her at all.

Its all just one big coincidence.

I mean, doesn't every big brother tell their kid sister what's the difference between a normal gun and police one?

Wa...wait

Fairy Tail what?!!

just a side story.... maybe just a side story

Edit: The art style reminds me of Soul Eater, Blood Lad, and Blue Exorcist combined

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
no one's talking in the irc chat ;_;

Peephole 32
Thought it was Miyaichi since she wanted to murder her, but that shocked look told me otherwise.

Welp, time to welcome surgeon into the harem.

Fairy Tail Trail

the rarest ability that takes people freedom away

a cursed power

SPEEDING UP THE TIME WITHIN AN EGG

someone should of told the girl that this was just a random by chance, coincidence
that usually no one would want that power... let alone enslave a person for it

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
It's what you get for the lewd horse manga

Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai 5
noooo the only love letter he should be receiving is the one from the MC :(

Fairy Tail 393

So the NecroMancer is the key to stop face

I say Juvia won't do it and instead Erza and her posse will destroy all of them with the help of Oración Seis and Gerad/Jellal

Ikumen datte Koishimasu. 5 [end]

Ikumen datte Koishimasu the main story of the one at the daycare falling in love with Asagi, who had the son of his brother who died, was a good story of finding love in an unusual place and being united by a strange circumstance. It was fun and filled with really good artwork, cute lines and moments from (rei), and some drama once Asagi got sick. Most memorable story in the volume. Second story of the love between the teacher and student and then the student becoming a teacher and same school and dealing with Maki, who was trying to get in the way, was good too. It needed to be one more chapter long I think since they didnt do anything beyond just one page and a kiss or so, but for story its kind of memorable too due to their situation in the present day work environment. Too bad the teachers seem to all gossip and such or else it wouldnt be so terrible.

An extra on more Future Rei needs to be done in her next work.
BsxQpFoCAAEetCz.png

Soma

so the other day on the topic of food/cooking i managed to get one of my best friends into shokugeki no soma

glad that he's enjoying it

and for those wondering his favorite girl is
Nikumi

(can't argue with that choice)

so the other day on the topic of food/cooking i managed to get one of my best friends into shokugeki no soma

glad that he's enjoying it

and for those wondering his favorite girl is
Nikumi

(can't argue with that choice)

Worse choices have been picked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom