• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charade

Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha 41

wPZjDWr.png

Don't deny it, Touka. And that's an odd cliffhanger.
I guess she's worried it might affect him or something.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Nozaki 49:

This is worse than that time I ran out of AKB48 chapters.

Damnit, Dresden.

wonzo

Banned
87 Clockers 10-16
87clockers10.png

best girls

The Game & 3D competitions are so utterly impractical and dumb it really undermines the general theme and attention to detail in everything else. Oh well, it's still entertaining and I'll stick with it just to see that utter cunt Mike get his comeuppance for once.

People actually talking in mangagaf irc... and wonzo has abandoned it. A perfidious father!
;-;

Theyre coming in hot and fast

Yea i wouldn't be surprised if 51 drops later in the day and maybe add 28 and 31 as well to fix the gap.

I wonder how far are they from the latest chapter (i assume 2 or so since its supposely the latest volume and we should be deep into it by chapter count)

Seeking for Death Chap. 9

MC is actually making the situations even worse than than they were before. I can't really blame him 100% though since he isn't entirely aware of what's going on in the background, but he's also an idiot for ignoring some things too.

Just a warning of sorts, it's probably the most outright risque early on. After the serialization change, it "cleans up" a bit, for lack of a better way to put it.

I think the problem is the novelty wears off eventually, and you now what to expect in the later chapters.

Zweizer

Banned
Maga-Tsuki ch38

Endgame I hope. Otherwise, bleh development.

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun ch50

Maeno really is the true villain.

wonzo

Banned
Peephole 31-32

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?

And no I'm not just talking about the stupid censorship… jesus christ.

Araidoki 32

Aww, I really hope the next chapter isn't the last one. :(

Finally downloaded that TLR artbook. There aren't enough sweatingman.gifs in the world

ahh i have that book lol yeah its got a lot of holyshit i cant show people art lol

also hello mangagaf will just say that i didnt know KNIM is not really liked (i kinda liked it lol)

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
They're drawn by yabuki-sensei himself, and most of them are basically colour pages from the manga without text.

Everything else is sweatingman.gif

Also its a scan so there are some imperfections, but still.. sweatingman.gif

Here's yami and mikan in wedding dresses

That's barely sweatingman.gif. :p

The ones which they base the figures off, which are basically wedding dress lingerie that you would find at a third-rate strip club, is more sweatingman.gif. :p

That's barely sweatingman.gif. :p

The ones which they base the figures off, which are basically wedding dress lingerie that you would find at a third-rate strip club, is more sweatingman.gif. :p

the books defintely got some interesting...drawings im not sure how much are in the scans but the book really pushes it sometimes lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom