• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Sauce said that something that's destroyed can be fixed or rebuilt. It's likely his specific target is to cut out the problem and let the villages elect new leaders that don't have to follow the rules of the past.

But the third hokage's advisors are still alive and in power, as are the daimyo who appoint the kage. How does he get past them? Does he kill them all too?

I dunno, it seems pretty half baked to me.

kasane

Don't I look Kawaii with Onodera's hair
QxtMB6u.png

no you look like a monster

Two more new Jump series are dead on arrival, Mitsukubi Condor and Yoakemono. With the first ranked second last for it's first two weeks (the first week was only above the axed Illegal Rare) and Yoakemono who was last in it's first week.

Quixzlizx

Maybe it's meta... the despicable cowardice shown by the people who chose avatars that aren't even recognizable as Nisekoi is, in fact, cleverly symbolizing virtually every character's inability to be straightforward about their feelings.

Two more new Jump series are dead on arrival, Mitsukubi Condor and Yoakemono. With the first ranked second last for it's first two weeks (the first week was only above the axed Illegal Rare) and Yoakemono who was last in it's first week.

Eh, to be expected. Just looking over their summary again made me want to drop them too.

But hey at least Jump finally found something that's a hit.

Rhapsody

Banned
Wagatsuma-san

2 chapters left. I feel like this manga is at its best when it goes serious, so I've been enjoying how this has been playing out. Also liked how it showed Aoshima's growth by trying whatever he can within the last several months, even though it won't bring success right away.

Naruto

With the villain no one cared about gone, we're finally back to a fight that's worth looking forward to. For a moment, I almost thought this fight wasn't going to happen and that Kishi just threw it away. I wonder how long it's going to last though, a couple of months or so?

Bleach

Same old same old.

One Piece

I really need to reread some of One Piece again. I feel like I keep losing track of backstories.

Edit: So many Nisekoi avatars. I forgot who's who now.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It's so silly how changing avatars affects the personality directly. I'm sorry ahead for time for being cheeky and mean for a month.

I-I-It's not like I like this post or anything. Don't get the wrong idea, okay?

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
It's so silly how changing avatars affects the personality directly. I'm sorry ahead for time for being cheeky and mean for a month.

Panda ur already the meanest.

What's so wrong about the key? It's supposedly the most important thing in the series.

It'll only get lewd if someone gets a locket avatar

Lies, it's all about them waifus.

You know what to do.

That's not how blushing works in Nisekoi land. You fail.

Revo

Nana to Kaoru: Black Label 1-45 (End)

It was nice to meet Sarashina Sensei. Enjoyable enough, I liked seeing his and tachibana's relationship in this as well. A lot more lewd than normal Nana to Kaoru but it was fine. The summer festival stuff was quite nice.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I like how they just show up all the time now because they were popular.

Revo

TAL 108

Combining random releases and never caring about this I find it hard to remember what has happened. But fighting happened, so I understood that part.

Man Kaneki from Tokyo Ghoul is the most tragic hero I've read in a manga. Like is there any character that can top that. The dude seriously can't get a break. He's in need of a fuckin hug.

Fuckin Rize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom