• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's also this somewhere in the batch which I think is utterly ridiculous:
p3MiVX1.jpg

deal

i'll take this one lol

dani_dc

So many Nisekoi avatars, and yet not a single Haru or Ruri.
You guys disappoint me.

Naruto 692

I enjoy how they're going to fight over killing the kages when the series seems pretty bent on making Naruto the representative of all ninjas regardless if they live or die.

Bleach 596

Here's a magical explanation for why I can control your zombies for no real reason.

One Piece 760

Donflamingo was rotten from the start, I'm glad Oda hasn't given him a sob story (yet anyway) to justify him, he's basically a delusional spoiled kid.

Toriko 292

I wonder if Komatsu could cook his heart and make it delicious before dying.

kasane

seraph hate is stupid

if anything its one of the better jump series right now.

not that im the one to talk since im only on volume 2

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Already having my mind blown from the bombs being dropped in this book even though I can't read any of it.

Proto nozaki and sakura?

Mayu was originally a little sister?

Oh man, if you take the dust jacket off the covers have yonkomas on both sides. Curse my lack of knowledge in japanese!

dani_dc

Nisekoi 138

One of my least favorite arcs by far.
I guess Komi really wanted to draw Chitoge cutely kissing Ichijou and couldn't figure out a way to do it.

Nisekoi 138

I can see it.. this girl is not leaving the country and will join Ichijou's harem.. :eek:

If she can't handle this small interaction between Ichijou and Onodera I don't think she would survive a week in Japan.

Tonari no Seki-kun 65

Vq62VGnl.png

She's the best.

Also so lewd, Yokoi.

I wouldn0t mind seeing her more often. Yokoi is still the best though.

Tokyo Ghoul Chapter 142

tumblr_n90dssNjL31rqa93do4_500.gif

I am fuckin mind blown. Like I
knew Takatsuki may have been a Ghoul due to her mysterious and playful attitude. But I would of never have guessed that she was Eto/One Eyed Ghoul (Yoshimura's daughter). Though now that I look back there were definitely hints. Also the one where Yoshimura's said I don't have a son to the V organization was definitely a indicator.
Fuckin Ishida your the man.
Damn though Arima is OP as fuck what is he terminator.

Here's the battle report.
One-Eyed Owl subjugation battle
(from internal operation report submitted at a later date)

[Special Merit]
Koutarou Amon First Class
Kishou Arima Special Class
Koori Ui Associate Special Class
Iwao Kuroiwa Special Class
Juuzou Suzuya Rank 2
Kousuke Houji Associate Special Class

[Seriously Wounded]
Iwao Kuroiwa Special Class
Juuzou Suzuya Rank 2
... and many others

[Critial Condition]
Yukinori Shinohara Special Class
... and many others

[Death]
Koutarou Amon First Class
Seidou Takizawa Rank 2
Mutsumi Chino Associate Special Class
... and many others

[Disappearance]
Hideyoshi Nagachika Investigation Assistant

Where the hell is Kaneki.
Anyways this Arc has been amazing. I would of never thought that this arc would be as good or even better than Aogiri. You've done good Ishida.

Also Spoilers for this pic. Such an amazing picture with great art.
The insanity!
That reveal.
http://i.imgur.com/RXKBUXO.jpg

kasane

Really hoping it sticks around. Second volume releases next week. The reception has been okay and ToC placement is a little low. Rikudou though, the new boxing manga, has sent Young Jump ablaze.

i dont want boxing

i want soccer or basketball

;__;

Edit: wow that first chapter of rikuduo is graphic

kasane

RIKUDOU 1

A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT DAD AND MOM. HIS MOM IN RELATIONSHIP WITH A FUCKING MURDERING JUNKIE

Holy shit

Edit: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the dude is also probably a pedo. mother is a drug addict. fml

ok i think i can point out why this is popular. Tragic pretty boy being good at boxing

Defuser

Nisekoi
HAHAHAHA, who would have thought the princess would made the most progress with Raku than any of the 5 girls? Can Komi just make Shitoge gets mistakenly go back to her country while the princess stays here? She sure is a better Chitoge than a Chitoge ever was herself.

RIKUDOU 1

A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT DAD AND MOM. HIS MOM IN RELATIONSHIP WITH A FUCKING MURDERING JUNKIE

Holy shit

Edit: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the dude is also probably a pedo. mother is a drug addict. fml

ok i think i can point out why this is popular. Tragic pretty boy being good at boxing
Welcome brah.

dani_dc

Nisekoi
HAHAHAHA, who would have thought the princess would made the most progress with Raku than any of the 5 girls? Can Komi just make Shitoge gets mistakenly go back to her country while the princess stays here? She sure is a better Chitoge than a Chitoge ever was herself.

Marika got there first!

The bans will be approved by me, yes.

Maybe it should be I <3 WT month.

Learn to edit!

Every month should be a I <3 WT month

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The next avatar bet will just have huge flowery letters that say "I LOVE KIMI NO IRU MACHI" and a big heart next to it.

Nisekoi

What?

Princess is basically Onodera on a Chitoge skin.

Such a lame character, but at least she will leave on a couple of chapters.

dani_dc

The next avatar bet will just have huge flowery letters that say "I LOVE KIMI NO IRU MACHI" and a big heart next to it.

I'd let the world know my love for KNIM with pride!

Which is why she's the best girl. Wished she had a spinoff or something. Marika is probably one of the best things about Nisekoi and that's not saying much. Oh yeah she also has the best reaction face.

I'm still disappointed how little presence she had overall after her introduction, thankfully since the last character pool she feels ever more present in the story, even if only as a background character.

What?

Princess is basically Onodera on a Chitoge skin.

Such a lame character, but at least she will leave on a couple of chapters.

Onodera would never have the courage to go this far, she'd just, at best, try to kiss him and then panic and make up some excuse. And that's probably already hoping too much of her.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Onodera is such a despicable coward she's going to die a lonely old spinster, failing her final attempt with her last words to sputter out her feelings for Raku, who will have been dead for several years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom